Conrad Weiser (PA) 2022 Attack Finn McCoy Commits to the Univ. of NE

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Conrad Weiser (PA) 2022 Attack Finn McCoy of Blak Widow Select has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of New England.

High school: Conrad Weiser (Wernersville, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: University of New England
Club team: Blak Widow Select
Expected major: Communication & Journalism
Why did you choose the University of New England, Men's D3? "I love the area and how close the team is."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my coaches, parents, and brothers."
What other colleges did you consider? "Rodger Williams, King's College, and Salve Regina."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Finn McCoy on his commitment to the University of New England. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: