St. Augustine Prep (NJ) 2023 Midfield Billy Hughes Commits to Cornell Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: St. Augustine Prep (NJ) 2023 Midfield Billy Hughes of SouthShore 2023 has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Cornell University.

High school: St. Augustine Prep (Mickleton, NJ)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Cornell University
Club team: SouthShore 2023
Lacrosse honors: #56 Ranked Player in the Class of 2023 (Lacrosse Magazine), Players Series All-Tournament Team, St. Augustine Prep Varsity Starter, Juniors Open Invitee, Mainstage Invitee, and Best in Class Invitee.
Academic honors: 2 AP Classes (AP Calculus and AP Lang and Comp), 3 Honors Classes, Student Government Representative (Elected by Peers), St. Augustine Prep Ambassador, intern for First Class Lacrosse, Co-Founder of BARR-Down Sports, and owner of Billy Hughes Films (Sport Highlight Films).
Why did you choose Cornell University, Men's D1? "I chose Cornell University because of the incredible opportunities after school, the team tradition, and the unique character that everyone on the team possesses."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to God, my family, my coaches, my teachers, and my friends for all the support that they instill in me each and every day."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Billy Hughes on his commitment to Cornell University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: