The Tome School (MD) 2023 Midfield, Draw Landen Cain Commits to Navy

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: The Tome School (MD) 2023 Midfield, Draw Landen Cain of Phantoms Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Navy.

High school: The Tome School (North East, MD)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: Navy
Club team: Phantoms Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 1st Team CAL 1st Team All Cecil County Under Armour All America Spotlight Division Champion Under Armour Call Back Academy Navy Camp All-Star Team Captain
Academic honors: 3.6 All Honors GPA National Honor Society Shooting Santa’s NHS Key Club
Expected major: Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other
Why did you choose Navy, Women's D1? "I get to play not just for my team or school but for my country. Navy is an amazing combination of top academics and top lacrosse."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My family, all Cecil Lacrosse, Cecil Soccer, HFC, basketball, and cross country coaches. My teammates and friends"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Landen Cain on her commitment to Navy. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: