Amherst Regional HS (MA) 2022 Attack Emily Ireland Commits to McDaniel College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Amherst Regional High School (MA) 2022 Attack Emily Ireland of New England Oaks Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at McDaniel College.

High school: Amherst Regional High School (Amherst, MA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: McDaniel College
Club team: New England Oaks Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Varsity starter freshman year, varsity captain junior year, nominated for tryouts for the USA National Tournament MA/RI team
Academic honors: Honor roll junior year
Expected major: Psychology
Why did you choose McDaniel College, Women's D3? "The campus felt like home when I visited and I fell in love with it! The team is incredible and so supportive!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my coaches, parents, and all my supportive friends/teammates."
What other colleges did you consider? "Washington College, Quinnipiac University, Sacred Heart University."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Emily Ireland on her commitment to McDaniel College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: