East Lyme HS (CT) 2022 Atackt, Midfield Sean McCusker Commits to Keene State College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: East Lyme High School (CT) 2022 Atackt, Midfield Sean McCusker of CT Shoreline Sharks Boys has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Keene State College.

High school: East Lyme high school (East Lyme, CT)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Keene State College
Club team: CT Shoreline Sharks Boys, Ct valley
Lacrosse honors: Showcases attended: Elite 100 D2 national Fabfrosh boys showcase Super sophs boys showcase D3 showcase
Why did you choose Keene State College, Men's D3? "What really made me make the decision on keene was the amazing coaching staff and the family they built there."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I’d like to thank my parents, teammates, and coach’s who have all pushed me to where I need to be. I’m excited for what’s next."
What other colleges did you consider? "Wheaton College Western New England University Eastern Connecticut state university Roger Williams university Clark university."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Sean McCusker on his commitment to Keene State College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: