Northport HS (NY) 2023 LSM, Defense Andrew Miller Commits to Army West Point

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Northport High School (NY) 2023 LSM, Defense Andrew Miller of Igloo Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Army West Point.

High school: Northport High School (Northport, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: LSM, Defense
College committed to: Army West Point
Club team: Igloo Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2021 All Suffolk County (as a sophomore) 2021 Lacrosse Magazine #3 LSM 2021 BOTC #5 player on Long Island 2021 LILAX Journal 1st Team All Long Island 2020/2021 Under Armour All American Command Team 2020 & 2021 Nike National All-Star 2020 Lacrosse Magazine National Watchlist 2021 Main Stage All-Star 2021 Showtime All-Star Juniors Open Invitee 2021 2020 Inside Lacrosse ID invitational Maverick Showtime 3x Invitee 4th Ranked Club Team in Country 2019 US Lacrosse All-Tournament team 2019 NYS Regionals Suffolk Team 2019NYS Regionals All-Tournament Team 2020 Sirius Lacrosse National Watchlist 2020 Back of the Cage Freshman Watchlist 2020 LILAXJournal Freshman Watchlist
Academic honors: Honor roll Boy Scout (life scout pursuing eagle) Honor Society Math Honor Society DECA Peer Tutor AMC 10 Third place winner in Northport Math Fair Bronze medal Anesthetics and Analgesics independent research study
Expected major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Army West Point, Men's D1? "I feel that being a part of West Point, is unmatched when comparing it to other schools. West Point is a place where I can be a part of something bigger than myself, and receive a high-level degree while being surrounded by like-minded individuals. I see no negatives to West Point; Only opportunities and lots of ways to become a leader in society."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would love to thank God for this opportunity, along with my mother and father, along with the rest of my family who supports me endlessly in my endeavors. I would also love to thank my coaches from Igloo and Northport, who have helped develop me over the years and guide me towards becoming the man I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "John’s Hopkins, Cornell, Brown, Princeton, Unc."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Andrew Miller on his commitment to Army West Point. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: