Hendrick Hudson HS (NY) 2023 Goalie Madison Porter Commits to EMU

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Hendrick Hudson High School (NY) 2023 Goalie Madison Porter of Prime Time Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Eastern Michigan University.

High school: Hendrick Hudson High School (Montrose, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Eastern Michigan University
Club team: Prime Time Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: New York State Section 1, Class C All-League Under Armour 150 Selectee Apex Events Goalie Showcase 3 Year Varsity Starter
Academic honors: Girl Scout Silver Award Recipient
Expected major: Athletic Training/Trainer
Why did you choose Eastern Michigan University, Women's D1? "I chose EMU because it felt like a great fit for me academically, athletically, and emotionally. Coach Jackson & Coach Lane made me feel so welcomed and valued and I want to be a part of their vision of building a successful program. Being from New York, I don't get to see my family in Michigan as much as I would like to, so the icing on the cake was being able to play lacrosse close to my mom's hometown while being surrounded by family."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my Mom and Dad for providing me with every opportunity to play this game and supporting me throughout my entire life. To my siblings, you have all made me a stronger and more confident young lady, which has helped me grow as a player. To my oldest sister @mackenzieporter26, watching you over the years has inspired me to be the best goalkeeper I could be. You set the bar high and I have always tried to meet and exceed it every time I step on the field. To my coaches, starting with the very first one, my Dad. You gave me all the tools to play this position and play it so strongly. You always gave me the confidence, support, and direction to be successful in this amazing game. Coach Gail Lozado for helping develop me throughout youth lacrosse. Your influence on my life and the game is never forgotten. Coach Molfetta for pushing me beyond my limits. Lastly, to my @ptlacrosse coaches Jackie & Steph! You have been so instrumental in my career and have provided me with amazing opportunities to get to this final moment. Words can’t explain how thankful I am for your support and dedication to me and all the PrimeTime girls! @emu_lacrosse Coach Jackson & Coach Lane I appreciate your trust and belief in my ability to help build a strong and successful program at EMU! #GoEagles πŸ¦…πŸ₯πŸ’šπŸ–€ "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Madison Porter on her commitment to Eastern Michigan University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: