Patchogue Medford HS (NY) 2022 Attack, Midfield Ella Halpern Commits to North Greenville Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Patchogue Medford Highschool (NY) 2022 Attack, Midfield Ella Halpern of Brookhaven Bandits has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at North Greenville University.

High school: Patchogue Medford Highschool (Patchogue, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: North Greenville University
Club team: Brookhaven Bandits
Academic honors: Honor roll Vice president of Spanish Honor Society at school Historian of Venture Crew at school
Expected major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforce
Why did you choose North Greenville University, Women's D2? "The environment is everything I wanted in a school. Between the amazing coach, welcoming team, and beautiful campus, there isn’t a college that I’d rather go to. I’m meant to go here!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Wingate Mount Olive Hofstra."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Ella Halpern on her commitment to North Greenville University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: