Salesianum HS (DE) 2023 Defense Jack Gormley Commits to Villanova Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Salesianum High School (DE) 2023 Defense Jack Gormley of Brotherly Love Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Villanova University.

High school: Salesianum High School (Wilmington, DE)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Defense
College committed to: Villanova University
Club team: Brotherly Love Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: National All-Star Game (Team Philly), Under All American Spotlight Division, 2019 Philly Elite Invitational MVP
Why did you choose Villanova University, Men's D1? "I choose Villanova because I wanted to continue the tradition my family has had there. Villanova is a place of prestigious academics, fantastic facilities, and a competitive lacrosse team. It had all my wants and needs."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to God who blessed me with this opportunity, my family and friends who always had my back, and coaches, trainers, and teammates who always pushed me harder each day"
What other colleges did you consider? "Air Force, Cornell, St. Joesphs, Providence"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jack Gormley on his commitment to Villanova University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: