Strath Haven (PA) 2023 Midfield, Draw Kaitlin Nieczpiel Commits to SJU

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Strath Haven (PA) 2023 Midfield, Draw Kaitlin Nieczpiel of Philly Blast Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Saint Joseph's University (SJU).

High school: Strath Haven (Wallingford, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: Saint Joseph's University (SJU)
Club team: Philly Blast Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2021 2nd Team All-Central League, Honorable Mention All-Delco, AU Futures, USA Lacrosse National Tournament Team, NXT Showcase All-Star Team; Varsity field hockey and varsity winter track
Why did you choose Saint Joseph's University (SJU), Women's D1? "I loved how Saint Joes has strong academics and small classes. I also fell in love with the campus and the team chemistry. Lastly, I love the goals the coaches had for the program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family and friends for believing in me. Also, my teammates and coaches for pushing me. Special thanks to coaches Julie and Josie, coach Pigeon, coach Caroline, and coach Mongo for helping mold me into the player I have become today."
What other colleges did you consider? "UMBC, Quinnipiac, Hofstra"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kaitlin Nieczpiel on her commitment to Saint Joseph's University (SJU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: