Sayville (NY) 2023 Attack Taylor Hoss Commits to ASU

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Sayville (NY) 2023 Attack Taylor Hoss of Yellow Jackets LI has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arizona State University.

High school: Sayville (West Sayville, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: Arizona State University
Club team: Yellow Jackets LI
Lacrosse honors: -U14 National Champion and All-Tourney Team selection. -2020 Under Armour All-American Team -2021 The Players Series Summer Standout Player -2021 All-Division
Academic honors: High Honor Roll Member of Athletes Helping Others
Why did you choose Arizona State University, Women's D1? "I chose Arizona State because of the outstanding academic and athletic opportunities it offers. More importantly, I was drawn to the family atmosphere Coach McCormack has created and I wanted to be a part of building a championship-caliber program. Arizona State just felt like home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to Coach Sznitken, Coach Russell, Coach Mitchell, Justin Kull"
What other colleges did you consider? "Stony Brook Louisville Penn State."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Taylor Hoss on her commitment to Arizona State University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: