Yorktown HS (NY) 2023 Attack Alexandra Scialdone Commits to Clemson University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Yorktown High School (NY) 2023 Attack Alexandra Scialdone of Prime Time Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Clemson University.

High school: Yorktown High School (Yorktown Heights, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: Clemson University
Club team: Prime Time Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2021 American Select (Downstate) 2020 Under Armour All America National Champion (CONNY COMMAND) 2020 Nike 120 2020 Under Armour 150 2019 US Lacrosse National Champion (LI Yellow Jackets/ Thorn) 2019 Under Armour Call Back Academy 2019 WPLL Future Selection (Championship Team) 2x UNC Elite Camp All Star (2018-2019) 2018 Maverick All American Selection 2018 US Lacrosse National Champion (Finalist LI Yellow Jackets - Thorn) 2x Brine All American Selection (2016-2017)
Academic honors: High Honor Roll (Every HS Grading Period)
Why did you choose Clemson University, Women's D1? "Clemson checks every box for me. The school has great academics and a gorgeous campus. The coaches were terrific and they have amassed amazing talent and we will be very competitive. It’s also been a dream of mine to compete in the ACC which I feel is the best conference in all of women’s lacrosse."
What other colleges did you consider? "Brown. UMASS. Colorado & Hofstra "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Alexandra Scialdone on her commitment to Clemson University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: