Harborfields HS (NY) 2022 Goalie Francesca Viteritti Commits to SBU

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Harborfields High School (NY) 2022 Goalie Francesca Viteritti of Team 91 Lacrosse Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stony Brook University.

High school: Harborfields High School (Greenlawn, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Stony Brook University
Club team: Team 91 Lacrosse Girls
Lacrosse honors: I played for the Long Island National team my freshman year
Academic honors: Deans honor roll
Expected major: Psychology
Why did you choose Stony Brook University, Women's D1? "I fell in love with the campus/school and have always dreamt of play competitive division 1 lacrosse."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents for all of their support and belief in me. I also want to thank my coaches for pushing me along with my teammates that have been by my side since kindergarten."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Francesca Viteritti on her commitment to Stony Brook University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: