Bethpage (NY) 2023 Defense, Midfield Brianna Wendling Commits to Loyola University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Bethpage (NY) 2023 Defense, Midfield Brianna Wendling of LI Jester Girls United LC has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Loyola University MD.

High school: Bethpage (Bethpage, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: Loyola University MD
Club team: LI Jester Girls United LC
Lacrosse honors: CB Laxers LI Showcase All-Star 2020, Under Armour 2020, Long Island Region 2021, Nassau County New York All-County selection
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Loyola University MD, Women's D1? "I loved the coaches as well as the campus. They made me feel welcomed and part of the family from the minute I met them."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I need to thank my parents first for all the support they gave me to get me to this point. From my first PAL coach who showed me how to hold a stick. My HS school coaches pushed me hard and made me a stronger player. My club coaches made me a better player with every drill and every practice. THANK YOU!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Towson / Colorado."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Brianna Wendling on her commitment to Loyola University MD. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: