Manchester Valley High School (MD) 2022 Attack, Midfield Anna Bien Commits to Albright College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Manchester Valley High School (MD) 2022 Attack, Midfield Anna Bien of True Lacrosse Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Albright College.

High school: Manchester Valley High School (Hampstead, MD)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Albright College
Club team: True Lacrosse Girls
Lacrosse honors: 1st-year Varsity letter 3rd lead scorer (club team)
Academic honors: Honor Roll (9th, 10th, and 11th grade) 200 + service hours
Expected major: Criminology
Why did you choose Albright College, Women's D3? "I chose Albright College because of the beautiful campus, the size is perfect for me, and the amazing coaching staff. Also, I enjoyed the energy of the team and how welcoming they were when I went up to visit."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank all my coaches for pushing me to be the best I can be and building my confidence. I wanted to thank my parents for their endless support and for getting me to all my tournaments and showcases. I'd like to thank all my teammates for being my support system and my best friends."
What other colleges did you consider? "Bloomsburg University Lock Haven University Mount Olive University Piedmont College."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Anna Bien on her commitment to Albright College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: