Saint Johns HS (MA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Jeremy Mahoney Commits to Hood College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Saint Johns High School (MA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Jeremy Mahoney of RI Bulldogs Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hood College.

High school: Saint Johns High School (Worcester, MA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Hood College
Club team: RI Bulldogs Lacrosse
Expected major: Accounting and Business/Management
Why did you choose Hood College, Men's D3? "Hood felt like a strong and close community who would open their doors to me to help me be successful. Having a very respected business program was a great fit for me as I plan to major in business. The beautiful city a couple of blocks over also played a factor. Being from a smaller city gave me that back at home feeling when I saw downtown, Fredrick. Coach Barber and I seemed to have the same goal of winning and developing the rising program. The main thing that stood out to me from my visit was when I was walking out of the athletic facility with my family we noticed players getting extra cardio in on the field and getting extra reps in the weight room. It showed me that Hood was a place with a hard nose, blue-collar athletes who have a will and desire to win, develop the program, and better themselves."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I’d like to thank my coaches Cody O’Donnell and JustinO’Leary for helping me develop as a person and player. I’d like to thank my parents and friends for supporting me along the way and always pushing me to get the best out of myself."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jeremy Mahoney on his commitment to Hood College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: