Manheim Township HS (PA) 2023 Goalie Madeline Eckert Commits to W&M College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Manheim Township HS (PA) 2023 Goalie Madeline Eckert of Xtreme Girls Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at William & Mary (W&M).

High school: Manheim Township HS (Lancaster, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Goalie
College committed to: William & Mary (W&M)
Club team: Xtreme Girls Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: All Central PA Philly Lacrosse Team 2021 NXT Philly Showcase All-Star 2021 USA Lacrosse Central PA Team One Lancaster Lebanon League 2nd Team Under Armor 150 Athletes Unlimited 2020 and 2021 PA Team Varsity Starter for PA State Runner up Manheim Township 2020 NXT Showcase Queen of the Crease
Academic honors: 4.1 Honor Roll Student with 3 AP Classes FTK Food Committee Chair Interact Club Member
Expected major: Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies
Why did you choose William & Mary (W&M), Women's D1? "William and Mary and its coaches have created a close family atmosphere among their teammates while supporting them on and off the field. It's the perfect balance for me and I felt like I fit right in the Tribe from the first minute on campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank You to my Parents and Family and all the coaches along the way."
What other colleges did you consider? "Rutgers, Northwestern, Temple, Uconn, and Saint Joseph."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Madeline Eckert on her commitment to William & Mary (W&M). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: