Academy of the New Church (PA) 2022 Midfield, Draw Rebecca Clark Commits to Lynn University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Academy of the New Church (PA) 2022 Midfield, Draw Rebecca Clark of Headstrong Girls LC has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lynn University.

High school: Academy of the New Church (Bryn Athyn, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: Lynn University
Club team: Headstrong Girls LC
Lacrosse honors: American Select 2022 Philly Team US National Tournament 2022 Philly Team
Academic honors: 2021 Union League of Philadelphia Good Citizenship Award
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I am extremely thankful for my family, coaches and friends who have helped me get to where I'm at today. They have motivated and mentored me into the person/player I am. #goknights"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Rebecca Clark on her commitment to Lynn University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: