Scotch Plains Fanwood (NJ) 2022 Midfield, Attack Ruby Calabrese Commits to Susquehanna Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Scotch Plains Fanwood (NJ) 2022 Midfield, Attack Ruby Calabrese of Centercourt Girls Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Susquehanna University.

High school: Scotch Plains Fanwood (Scotch Plains, NJ)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Susquehanna University
Club team: Centercourt Girls Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Rookie of the year freshman 2019
Academic honors: High Honor roll since freshman year Special Olympics Volunteer
Why did you choose Susquehanna University, Women's D3? "I chose Susquehanna because of the perfect balance between athletics and academics, the supportive team atmosphere, and I really see myself prospering there."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Ruby Calabrese on her commitment to Susquehanna University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: