Islip HS (NY) 2022 Midfield Jesse Resnick Commits to Limestone College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Islip High School (NY) 2022 Midfield Jesse Resnick of LI Legacy Lacrosse Men's has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Limestone College.

High school: Islip High School (Islip, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Limestone College
Club team: LI Legacy Lacrosse Men's
Lacrosse honors: Holiday Lacrosse Showcase All-Star Selection Under Armour All America Call Back Academy Invite 2020 Pinnacle Lacrosse Championships Next-Gen Recruiting Showcase New Wave Lacrosse League Offensive Player of the Game The Player Series Fall Showcase 2020 Warrior All America Games Team Long Island 2018 Warrior All America Games Division Champion 2019 Jake Reed Nike Blue Chip 2018
Academic honors: AP/Honors Student High Honor Roll Student Student of the Month Biology
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Limestone College, Men's D2? "I choose Limestone University because of the fantastic atmosphere, high-level academics, and competitive lacrosse program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family, coaches, friends, and teammates that helped me through this process!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Jesse Resnick on his commitment to Limestone College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: