Crestwood HS (PA) 2023 Midfield, Attack Isabella Caporuscio Commits to Stony Brook University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Crestwood High School (PA) 2023 Midfield, Attack Isabella Caporuscio of Jersey Thunder Girls Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stony Brook University.

High school: Crestwood High School (Mountain Top, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Stony Brook University
Club team: Jersey Thunder Girls Elite
Lacrosse honors: Captain, Citizens Voice Player of the Year, Citizens Voice First team attack, Coaches Player of the year, Coaches first-team attack
Academic honors: National Honor Society, High Honor Roll
Expected major: Psychology
Why did you choose Stony Brook University, Women's D1? "As soon as I stepped on campus I knew it was home. The coaching staff at Stony Brook is unmatched, and the atmosphere is awesome."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to give a huge thanks to my family, friends, and coaches for everything they have done for me. I have had so much support throughout this process, and I couldn’t be more thankful for that. I wouldn’t be the person or player I am today without them."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Isabella Caporuscio on her commitment to Stony Brook University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: