Saratoga Springs HS (NY) 2022 Goalie Kylan Rhude Commits to the University of Akron

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Saratoga Springs High School (NY) 2022 Goalie Kylan Rhude of ADK Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Akron.

High school: Saratoga Springs High School (Saratoga Springs, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Goalie
College committed to: University of Akron
Club team: ADK Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: American select spotlight
Academic honors: High honor roll National honors society
Expected major: Marketing, Other
Why did you choose the University of Akron, Women's D1? "The location of UA is amazing and the facilities are gorgeous."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my coaches, family, and friends for helping me make my dream come true."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kylan Rhude on her commitment to the University of Akron. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: