Bishop Shanahan HS (PA) 2022 Midfield, Defense Paris Masaracchia Commits to Clemson University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Bishop Shanahan High School (PA) 2022 Midfield, Defense Paris Masaracchia of PA Express Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Clemson University.

High school: Bishop Shanahan High School (Enola, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Clemson University
Club team: PA Express Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2020 Lacrosse Magazine 2022 National Watch List - Defense 2020 Top 10 Shake School Defense Virtual Showcase (ranked #2) 2020 NXT Girls Philly Showcase All-Star 2020 Under Armour All America Lacrosse (Highlight Team, Philadelphia) 2020 WPLL Futures (Pennsylvania) 2020 Southern Elite Showcase All Star 2020 Southern Elite Showcase Champions 2019 Under Armour All American Lacrosse (Command Team, Philadelphia) 2019 National Lacrosse Classic Golden Ticket Winner (Team Pennsylvania) 2019 National Lacrosse Classic 2022 Champions (Team Pennsylvania) 2019 National Lacrosse Classic 2022 All Star 2019 Under Armour 150 (Class of 2022) 2019 Under Armour 150 (Class of 2022) Champions 2019 Under Armour Call Back Academy 2019 Varsity Letter Winner as a Freshman 2018 Under Armour All American Lacrosse (Command Team, Philadelphia) 2018 All American National Lacrosse Classic (Team Pennsylvania) 2018 NXT Girls Philly Showcase
Academic honors: Distinguished honors, Student Ambassador, New Student Advisory Committee
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Clemson University, Women's D1? "I chose Virginia Tech because I fell in love with the school and the lacrosse program. It was a great fit and offered me everything I was looking for as both a student and an athlete."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents, coaches, teammates, and trainers (Shake School, Ignite, and Brittany Poist) for everything they have done for me."
What other colleges did you consider? "JMU, Drexel, Elon, Coastal Carolina, Saint Joes, George Mason, High Point."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Paris Masaracchia on her commitment to Clemson University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: