Xavier HS (CT) 2022 Attack Luke Solomon Commits to Christopher Newport University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Xavier High School (CT) 2022 Attack Luke Solomon of CT Valley Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Christopher Newport University.

High school: Xavier High School (Cromwell, CT)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Christopher Newport University
Club team: CT Valley Lacrosse, Team Mattabassett
Lacrosse honors: 2nd Team All Conference Player of the year, BO Season Award, Most Improved Award, Leading Scorer
Academic honors: National Honors Society for English, Science, Math, and History, Dean’s List of Students
Expected major: Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations, Other
Why did you choose Christopher Newport University, Men's D3? "Exceptional coaching, amazing team chemistry, beautiful campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I’d like to thank my parents and all my coaches."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Luke Solomon on his commitment to Christopher Newport University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: