North Penn (PA) 2022 Midfield Lars Homan Commits to Ursinus College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: North Penn (PA) 2022 Midfield Lars Homan of Duke's Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Ursinus College.

High school: North Penn (North Wales, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Ursinus College
Club team: Duke's Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: -Varsity Team Captain as a Junior - North Penn High School -MVP of All-Showcase Team, Liberty National Elite Showcase 6/25/2021 -Offensive Player of the Year 2021 - North Penn High School Varsity Lacrosse -All Star of Liberty National Elite Fall Showcase 10/31/2020
Academic honors: -Honor roll all years of high school -Senate of Pennsylvania Student of the month award
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Ursinus College, Men's D3? "I chose to commit to Ursinus because of the great education I will receive and to play at a very competitive D3 level. I love everything about the school and location being close to home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents and family for all the time and effort they have put forth for me to reach this next level and the continuous support. Also, thank you to all my current and previous coaches and teammates for helping me grow into the player I am now and all the memories I’ve made playing along the way."
What other colleges did you consider? "Wagner, Chestnut Hill, Arcadia, Stevenson, Cabrini, Hampton, High Point."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Lars Homan on his commitment to Ursinus College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: