Connetquot (NY) 2022 Faceoff Shaun Hill Commits to Long Island University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Connetquot (NY) 2022 Faceoff Shaun Hill of Long Island Rush has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Long Island University (LIU).

High school: Connetquot (Bohemia, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Faceoff
College committed to: Long Island University (LIU)
Club team: Long Island Rush Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: All-County (Suffolk), Maryland Showcase All-star, Blatant Summer Showdown All Star, L.I.L.J. All Tournament Team
Academic honors: Honor roll
Expected major: Special Products Marketing Operations
Why did you choose Long Island University (LIU), Men's D1? "I Loved the coaches and the campus is very nice. Felt like the right fit for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my coaches & parents for helping me along the way."
What other colleges did you consider? "Albany, Boston University, & St. John’s University"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Shaun Hill on his commitment to Long Island University (LIU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: