BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts388,053
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 212 of 268 1 2 210 211 212 213 214 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Said the Daddy of a 25 year old college lacrosse “student-athlete” 😕

Dude get over it, it's not club or HS. Youre 18 year old just stinks!!

There he is. The Stunad is back!

Sorry the truth hurts.

Hey Stunad. Several All County players aren’t going D1 from the 2021 class. They lost their junior year to prove themselves. Go back in your hole.

Please translate this into English. Your inability to correspond in a manner that can be understood is disturbing.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry the truth hurts.

Hey Stunad. Several All County players aren’t going D1 from the 2021 class. They lost their junior year to prove themselves. Go back in your hole.

All County means absolutely nothing. There are All County players that cannot even make a top-five Long Island travel team. If a kid is lucky enough to play on a weak high school team he can definitely get All County. Many All County players would not even start on Manhasset, Garden City, Syosset and others. Those great high school programs were only able to produce a handful of Division I players. Even some of their All County players did not make division one. The Division I coaches found those that were able to play at that level and made offers. Stop with the excuses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry the truth hurts.

There are ALWAYS all county players who are not playing Division 1. That’s not any different than any other year...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry the truth hurts.

There are ALWAYS all county players who are not playing Division 1. That’s not any different than any other year...

As stated the truth hurts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“ You never think about not playing. You just don’t think about that. But if you do you are a looser. “ - Jermaine O’Neil. I say good for those kids who choose to play division one lacrosse. The least successful people in this world are the ones who make safe choices and avoid doing hard things because of fear of failure. If you fear division one because you will not play then make the safe choice and play Division III. If you don’t fear you won’t play then try and play division one. Never let fear of failure dictate your decision.

Looser than what?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WEST ISLIP

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“ You never think about not playing. You just don’t think about that. But if you do you are a looser. “ - Jermaine O’Neil. I say good for those kids who choose to play division one lacrosse. The least successful people in this world are the ones who make safe choices and avoid doing hard things because of fear of failure. If you fear division one because you will not play then make the safe choice and play Division III. If you don’t fear you won’t play then try and play division one. Never let fear of failure dictate your decision.

Looser than what?

Underrated

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quoting a guy who bypassed college completely in an effort to prove the merits of playing NCAA lacrosse, and misspelling "lost" in the same quote, simply awesome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quoting a guy who bypassed college completely in an effort to prove the merits of playing NCAA lacrosse, and misspelling "lost" in the same quote, simply awesome.

There is always a disgruntled mom out there who points out a typo when they know deep down inside that a post applies to her kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is always a disgruntled mom out there who points out a typo when they know deep down inside that a post applies to her kid.

Wow, killer burn dude!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son switched to Rugby, no crybaby kids and no crybaby parents! Good by losers!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son switched to Rugby, no crybaby kids and no crybaby parents! Good by losers!

Did u just say that despite your son quitting the game that is the focus of this forum, you still are going to post on the forum and call people losers. Oye!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s “loosers” come on guy! Spelling is fundamental!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did u just say that despite your son quitting the game that is the focus of this forum, you still are going to post on the forum and call people losers. Oye!

For realz, shouldn’t you be posting on (BOTS) Back of The Scrum now!? BYE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I like the post on here trying to make fun of another person and in doing so quotes the word “looser” and instead writes the word “lost” by accident. Too funny. However, most would rather laugh at those people who come on here and talk bad about a kid who went D1 out of jealousy. That makes us laugh more than a typo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You clowns always fall for the bait!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am looking to rent a crystal ball from any willing person. A crystal ball allowing me to see into 5-10 years from now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I like the post on here trying to make fun of another person and in doing so quotes the word “looser” and instead writes the word “lost” by accident. Too funny. However, most would rather laugh at those people who come on here and talk bad about a kid who went D1 out of jealousy. That makes us laugh more than a typo.

No one is jealous. Try to keep up, quoting a guy who can barely read on level and has an incredibly suspect reputation as a source of inspiration is pretty lame.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one is jealous. Try to keep up, quoting a guy who can barely read on level and has an incredibly suspect reputation as a source of inspiration is pretty lame.

I feel bad for you. You are saying that a person who can’t read and did not have the opportunities you had is not worthy of listening to. If you grew up with his education opportunities you would be homeless. Face it, you are jealous of a basketball player who did well financially with no education just as you are jealous of everyone who you perceive as better than you or your kid. Try listening to those who grew up with little education opportunities and did well. You may learn something.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about this? is that better you 90’s oldies!

Last edited by TM@BOTC; . Reason: no foul language allowed
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I feel bad for you. You are saying that a person who can’t read and did not have the opportunities you had is not worthy of listening to. If you grew up with his education opportunities you would be homeless. Face it, you are jealous of a basketball player who did well financially with no education just as you are jealous of everyone who you perceive as better than you or your kid. Try listening to those who grew up with little education opportunities and did well. You may learn something.

Kind of odd that you assume to know me? You’re a special type of dopey. You should educate yourself on your hero though, those rape allegations are pretty bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kind of odd that you assume to know me? You’re a special type of dopey. You should educate yourself on your hero though, those rape allegations are pretty bad.

Your post tell a lot about you. Even if he is the worst person in the world the quote makes sense. He is saying in an indirect way that making choices based on fear is not the way to do it. In life risk equals reward. People who don’t do things because of fear of failure will have less of a chance to be successful. But you advocate to make choices based on fear of failure so I don’t expect you to understand this. So my older kid took a chance and is playing d1 at a top school. You think he will sit on the bench. You don’t know that. You can advise your kid to play d3 because he may sit on the bench at a d1 school. That is your choice. Not your son’s. Read the quote again and see if it now makes sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rape allegations? Is that what America is now? We convict on allegations? Those allegations were fully investigated and found to have no merit. Also during the basketball brawl he was not indicted because the fan was attacking him and the district attorney from the city he was visiting determined his actions were justified. This guy was the youngest person ever drafted at the time. People criticized him for not going to college. However Wayne Gretzky did not go to college when he was drafted at a similar age. But he is a hero.It is clear your assessment is based on color which is a disgrace. What this guy has overcome from childhood even until now would 99% of the time result in someone who is a failure. But he succeeded. He was one of the hardest working youth’s playing basketball. While others were hanging out in the street he was practicing and going to the gym since childhood. Got himself out of his terrible childhood situation. Put yourself in his place and wonder where you would have been with the lack of education and bad living environment he had. Just because he is a basketball player does not mean he is a bad guy. Like anyone else he may have made mistakes but you have not pointed to anything where he was found guilty. Remember we have a justice of the Supreme Court who also has allegations against him and he is doing a great job..One last thing. People talk about holdbacks. This guy was drafted as a 17 year old after graduating high school. He never had to hold back like most of the other kids. Would you at least give them credit for that? Probably not. Like I said your assessment is probably based on color. We know exactly what you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To change the subject is anyone getting emails from d1 colleges to make sure by September 1 all contact info is updated with the school? Is that normal and can we expect a call? I am thinking mass emails.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to be clear, people who wear cleats, skates or sneakers aren’t heroes. Except for the guy who wore #40 for the Arizona Cardinals. Heroes wear scrubs, combat boots, bunker gear and shields on their chest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to be clear, people who wear cleats, skates or sneakers aren’t heroes. Except for the guy who wore #40 for the Arizona Cardinals. Heroes wear scrubs, combat boots, bunker gear and shields on their chest.
e
let's swap out scrubs for everyday people who do extraordinary heroic things for mankind. They may be wearing sneakers the day they pull someone from a burning car.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
e
let's swap out scrubs for everyday people who do extraordinary heroic things for mankind. They may be wearing sneakers the day they pull someone from a burning car.

Pretty sure you missed the whole concept. But whatever, bow down to your gods aka athletes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heroes come in all shapes and forms. Many of the elite heroes do wear cleats and scrubs, etc. A hero can come from anywhere

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
God bless our troops ! 🇺🇸

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heroes come in all shapes and forms. Many of the elite heroes do wear cleats and scrubs, etc. A hero can come from anywhere

How in the world, can anyone use the word "Hero" in the same sentence containing youth lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How in the world, can anyone use the word "Hero" in the same sentence containing youth lacrosse.

Unfortunately there are posters on here who believe professional athletes are heroes because they play a kids game for a lot of money. Heroism is what everyone just witnessed at Kabul Airport not what you watched on ESPN this morning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What in the world is an "elite hero"?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately there are posters on here who believe professional athletes are heroes because they play a kids game for a lot of money. Heroism is what everyone just witnessed at Kabul Airport not what you watched on ESPN this morning.

Thanks! When you’re done on your soapbox, can I borrow it? Need it for my wife so she can reach something on the top shelf of the hall closet. Really annoying that she continues to ask me to grab it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Being former military and very proud of it, I would add that a hero is generally someone who braves the odds and leads the charge to allow others to follow in their footsteps. A few, but certainly not most, athletes fit this description.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks! When you’re done on your soapbox, can I borrow it? Need it for my wife so she can reach something on the top shelf of the hall closet. Really annoying that she continues to ask me to grab it.

You’re right, let’s talk about your simp of a lad who’s up in his room crying about not getting All-Conference because of the big bad holdback.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like the daddy of a big bad holdback

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like the daddy of a big bad holdback

Thanks for confirming, go give princess a hug, tell him it will all be okay! Daddy will make it all better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Being former military and very proud of it, I would add that a hero is generally someone who braves the odds and leads the charge to allow others to follow in their footsteps. A few, but certainly not most, athletes fit this description.
Sure, Ill send it home with her when she is done reaching around me wink

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
September 1 is approaching. Let’s just hope that every kid is able to use lacrosse to get into the best college possible that is a good fit. For those younger ones who want to play d1 get on a travel team that your kid will get on the field and has a history of kids getting recruited. There are about five or six club programs on Long Island that together account for over 90 percent of the d1 recruits for the past two years. Those clubs also have had the most success with d2 and D3. All kids should be going to as many showcases and prospect camps as they can. The calls on September 1 will start as early as midnight for many. Parents check your emails, texts and cell phones too. My older guy got some texts and calls on my cell phone for some reason. The calls will also come all day Sept 1 for some and in the days following September 1. So keep checking those texts, emails and missed calls. Make sure your contact info is up to date with all the colleges questionnaires. One last thing. Give every college who calls a chance. I’ve heard way too many stories of people who at the end committed to a program they thought they would never commit to over their first choice when September 1 came around. Keep an open mind. Good luck to all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure, Ill send it home with her when she is done reaching around me wink

Pretty sure no one is interested in that. No one

Like Reply Quote
Page 212 of 268 1 2 210 211 212 213 214 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard