Washington Township HS (NJ) 2022 Midfield, Attack Marissa Lucca Commits to The College of NJ

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Washington Township High School (NJ) 2022 Midfield, Attack Marissa Lucca of All American Aim has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at The College of New Jersey.

High school: Washington Township High School (Sewell, NJ)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: The College of New Jersey
Club team: All American Aim
Lacrosse honors: Captain Varsity since freshmen year Most improved player Most dedicated player
Academic honors: NHS Science Honor Society Math Honor Society executive board Honor roll
Why did you choose The College of New Jersey, Women's D3? "TCNJ gives me the opportunity to challenge myself, compete for a national championship, and get a great education. The college offers small class sizes and competitive academic programs. The campus is beautiful too."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents, coaches, and teammates!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Marissa Lucca on her commitment to The College of New Jersey. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: