BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
Girls 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Chief Admin
OP Online Content
Chief Admin
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to Girls 2025 (9th Graders) for the Fall 2021/Summer 2022 season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2025-9th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any info on Tilts midnight escape from 91 Bandits to jesters? Creative differences??? They weren't exactly the Beatles to begin with.... Jesters tryouts today should be a good watch - get your popcorn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder if the girls who Bolted from AS regret their decision after their embarrassing performance at UA. Grass isn’t always greener.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the result from UA?

AS - The Black team didn't put up much of a fight against MD in the AS championship. The score was close for awhile, but it never seemed like Black was much of a threat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they fought, just not on the field

hopefully all the kids get invited back despite the trash that raised them

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if the girls who dumped AS for UA regret their decision. What a beat down LI Command took. Embarrassing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

MD trash troll

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

same garbage at the g8, feel for the kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if the girls who dumped AS for UA regret their decision. What a beat down LI Command took. Embarrassing!

Not even close. I get what you’re getting at. I’m sorry your daughter didn’t make the call back at UA try outs. I see you’re still hurt over it. That’s ok. It will be ok. Command dominated UA, unlike the b-roll at AS who went 2-2 to subpar teams. Command went 5-0, with a loss in the championship. Our team was man down 3 out of 4 quarters and still put up a good fight. My DO is a 24 and I wouldn’t change a thing. Funny most of ya were at UA try outs and so bitter. You just wish you were there.
Congrats on your loss at AS I guess

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not even close. I get what you’re getting at. I’m sorry your daughter didn’t make the call back at UA try outs. I see you’re still hurt over it. That’s ok. It will be ok. Command dominated UA, unlike the b-roll at AS who went 2-2 to subpar teams. Command went 5-0, with a loss in the championship. Our team was man down 3 out of 4 quarters and still put up a good fight. My DO is a 24 and I wouldn’t change a thing. Funny most of ya were at UA try outs and so bitter. You just wish you were there.

Lol, you were blown out by Maryland. Embarrassing. My daughter didn’t try out for UA. We made a commitment and stuck to it. You jumped ship for something better which blew up in your face!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, you were blown out by Maryland. Embarrassing. My daughter didn’t try out for UA. We made a commitment and stuck to it. You jumped ship for something better which blew up in your face!

And you weren’t, twice, in 2 days? You realize we all know, right ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the heck are you smoking!!?? As far as 24 age group goes , I challenge you to compare rosters and team comp. at the two events!!! UA can’t hold a candle to AS in this age group!! Sub par comp at command level was at the UA!!! Look who you played! Keep smoking that gangia though …. You definitely high and delusional! I bet Your daughter not a top 2024… the top were in fact at AS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The top 24s on LI were most definitely not at UA tryouts. Which means your DO prob. Not a top 24. Comp. and games were amazing at AS in that age group. All the best teams were there. Great LAX, great event. Congrats on your loss at UA when you finally got some comp to play. I guess

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what was The championship winning score for LI 24s at American Select?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the championship winning score for the LI 25s at American Select?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you weren’t, twice, in 2 days? You realize we all know, right ?

Apples and Oranges. Check out the MD rosters and be honest as to where the MD top players were. They were at AS. Period. Not even a comparison to level of competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares if you were in better event be happy if you weren’t you learned from something that no one could predict because they put them against each other. Enjoy your summers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
big moves already after the first wave of tryout results

kids leaving top teams with legacy and top guns picking up big pieces

cr will have record numbers and teams and wont miss a beat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
big moves already after the first wave of tryout results

kids leaving top teams with legacy and top guns picking up big pieces

cr will have record numbers and teams and wont miss a beat

What are the “top teams” that girls are leaving?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach Blue's team is in freefall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i wouldnt worry about coach blue, hes well prepared

nothing is a coincidence

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Managed outcomes. Yes, TG's picked up some new players for SS to yell at and should help them, they need it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Managed outcomes. Yes, TG's picked up some new players for SS to yell at and should help them, they need it.

so those girls going to top guns rumor was true all along?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so those girls going to top guns rumor was true all along?

Two players that did not play much is what I was told Like I’ve said go where your kid will play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

He must be. His daughter made the all-tournament team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

Against sub par competition. What happened in HS? Maybe some more box is in order?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

which tournament?

she played in AS & US simultaneously

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

Against sub par competition. What happened in HS? Maybe some more box is in order?

the dad is fair game, leave the kid alone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

which tournament?

Lol, she got the pass on paying the $600. A joke . But the joke actually turned out to be on her. Sad that some people get to think they are above others

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

which tournament?

Lol, she got the pass on paying the $600. A joke . But the joke actually turned out to be on her. Sad that some people get to think they are above others

Just hope a spot wasn’t taken from someone else who could have had a chance to play!? That would be selfish

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

“Well prepared” and Well connected

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

which tournament?

Just hope a spot wasn’t taken from someone else who could have had a chance to play!? That would be selfish

Exactly. It’s the entitlement that bothers me. When you don’t play fair. It’s hard for others to like you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So funny all this UA vs AS debate which tournament was better or worse and everyone on here is “the one my daughter played in was better “. “No the one my daughter played in was better “ bottom line people who run these Tournaments got double the amount of people to pay No one cares which was better CR and CS made people they “care about “ make an impossible decision.
Of course whatever one your daughter made was better. What else are you gonna say

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what wasn’t fair exactly? She made both teams and played at both tournaments….what am I missing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what wasn’t fair exactly? She made both teams and played at both tournaments….what am I missing?

The tournaments overlapped and it would be selfish to leave your team for one thing. These were both team events. She didn’t play both and did not pay for AS, but held a spot that someone else could have used. Selfish and entitled

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The tournaments overlapped and it would be selfish to leave your team for one thing. These were both team events. She didn’t play both and did not pay for AS, but held a spot that someone else could have used. Selfish and entitled

Totally Understand your thought here but there are always waitlists for injury, not accepting a spot etc From what I understand and it’s a good source they told CR she was going to UA if she made it which makes me think CR left her name on roster for a reason to keep others from jumping. And yeah you don’t pay unless you accept a spot correct ?
This is so dense. Club directors filling pockets and people fighting over their decisions to further divide kids and parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The event my daughter was in was better than the one your daughter was in pathetic losers Love this place where the parents of the bad to average kids come to complain Always good to watch wreckage

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The event my daughter was in was better than the one your daughter was in pathetic losers Love this place where the parents of the bad to average kids come to complain Always good to watch wreckage

This is very true and as much as this is anonymous it really isn’t look at bottom 7/8 kids on every bloated roster Was told once by a coach “ do you think the top kids parents are on those message boards it’s all the mommy’s and daddy’s who’s kids can’t hang and it Has to be someone else’s fault

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nothing is a coincidence

She earned that. assist machine. Take a walk on the favoritism guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

everyone who wanted a spot at the event got one, not a big deal

plus no one on that second team could have hung with those on the black team so not filing the spot was more strategic than anything

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard