Bethpage HS (NY) 2022 Goalie Joey Tesler Commits to Arcadia University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Bethpage High School (NY) 2022 Goalie Joey Tesler of True Blue Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arcadia University.

High school: Bethpage High School (Bethpage, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Arcadia University
Club team: True Blue Lacrosse, Viper Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Named to LI Lacrosse Showcase Top 50 team. Participant in Nassau/Suffolk top 25 game.
Academic honors: National Honor Society. National Society of High School Scholars. 3.98 GPA 1250 SAT AP’s: USH, ES, SEM, GOV All honors/college level classes since 9th grade
Expected major: Physical Therapy/Therapist
Why did you choose Arcadia University, Men's D3? "Arcadia is a great fit, because it will afford me the opportunity to pursue my goal of becoming a physical therapist. From a lacrosse standpoint, I think the coaching staff is amazing, and this is a team that is headed in the right direction."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "To my mom for always being my biggest supporter, and being the one cheering the loudest for me. To my dad, for pushing me to always be better. To Coach Steve Bentz, and Dan Gill. for never accepting good enough. To BO Goaltending, for giving me the fundamentals to be a good goalie. To Sean Reynolds, and Matt Hanley, for giving me the finer points of playing goalie. To my boy, Brian Luzzi, for being a role model, and example, and always taking extra shots with me. To all of my amazing coaches, friends, and teammates over the years, who made this dream a reality."
What other colleges did you consider? "Manhattanville Mercy DeSales Misericordia Dominican."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Joey Tesler on his commitment to Arcadia University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: