BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,876
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 87 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
We certainly agree that players who want to excel will do the "extra" work. Run for endurance, work stick skills etc... I think that often with a parent coach you see some favoritism of the parent's daughter and her friends or the friends of the parent. Certainly there are excellent parent coaches who do not do this. It is just a generalization. I was more responding to parents here who mentioned that on some teams, it appears all the plays run through a coaches daughter etc... And of course, we agree that there are aspects of skills for individual development. But there are differences in the team concept that you can clearly see on some teams in both the players and even in the parents on the sideline. I think we have clearly heard that through out this entire thread from many different comments. But every parent has to go where they think is best for their own child (and hopefully they consider what the child wants and is realistic about her ability to play at a specific level). There are so many options in this area so hopefully every young lady who wants to play can find a team that works for her.

I’ve had kids on teams with and without parent coaches. One was brutal and the kid played the same position as mine. It was obvious what would happen when there was a disproportionate pt doled to his on kid when largely everyone didn’t agree. In the end that coach got run out but not before my kid left.

A couple thoughts:
Blood is thicker than water - it never ends
No matter what it’s an issue with the parents

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every age group on this forum you have ignorant parents talking about young kids. It is really sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hilarious what happened to Heros White. The parents thought the whole team was comprised of A level players but didn’t want to try out for Heros Green. Looks like only 5 kids from that team made an “A” level team. The 4 that went to Green amd the goalie that went to M&D black. All the rest left for other B teams. Way to let your pride get in the way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Misinformed
5 to Heros Green
2 to M&D black
2 to Skywalkers
3 to Pride

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hilarious what happened to Heros White. The parents thought the whole team was comprised of A level players but didn’t want to try out for Heros Green. Looks like only 5 kids from that team made an “A” level team. The 4 that went to Green amd the goalie that went to M&D black. All the rest left for other B teams. Way to let your pride get in the way.

If you say so.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What’s hilarious is you thinking you know what everyone was thinking and why some people decided to do something else. You may want to check your math because 11 went to other A teams…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every age group on this forum you have ignorant parents talking about young kids. It is really sad.
Then get off this forum or any other social media, since you can’t handle ignorant parents. I bet you are fun on the sideline… trophies for everyone philosophy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then get off this forum or any other social media, since you can’t handle ignorant parents. I bet you are fun on the sideline… trophies for everyone philosophy
So you are condoning ignorant parents on a forum that calls out kids? Your the parent that people can’t stand on the sidelines & embarrass your child

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you are condoning ignorant parents on a forum that calls out kids? Your the parent that people can’t stand on the sidelines & embarrass your child
I don’t think so. The only parent embarrassing themselves is you. Not once has a name been mentioned but yet here you are calling out all the parents on this forum and shaking your finger. Grow up. When a name is mentioned then yes it’s wrong. No names on this forum only you assuming and we all know what happens when we assume.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people just have no clue. None. You better get a grip before high school starts, or you really won’t be able to cope.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever
All the drama has moved from M&D to skywalkers
Check the rosters and it’s clear

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever
Actually NOT all the drama left. M&D red gained a Skywalker player full of drama and her parents are even worse. So good luck red coaches with that mess.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever
Actually NOT all the drama left. M&D red gained a Skywalker player full of drama and her parents are even worse. So good luck red coaches with that mess.
You mean the unhappy parents and kid that have been to 5 different clubs in 3-4 years. All they do is Complain complain complain. MG asked the red coaches to do her a favor and take this unhappy family. So yes good luck M and D Red coaches, players and parents. They are never happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever

Hopefully the player and her family got the message that there are consequences for bad behavior - there should be a lot less drama on MDB now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever

Hopefully the player and her family got the message that there are consequences for bad behavior - there should be a lot less drama on MDB now.
Nope now just on the Red team. Hopefully the coaches will not tolerate the drama.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever
Won’t hold a candle to the heros headache the Red team gained.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever

Nope now just on the Red team. Hopefully the coaches will not tolerate the drama.

Yep, M&D already feels like a better team without the drama. Good luck Skywalkers. I hope it doesn't bite you in the a$$.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Whatever

Yep, M&D already feels like a better team without the drama. Good luck Skywalkers. I hope it doesn't bite you in the Meanyquote]

You’re funny, you still have plenty! You still have the hero’s white retreads from a couple years ago. They are the most drama!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever

The drama won’t be on MD black though because that player went to a different team…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever
Won’t hold a candle to the heros headache the Red team gained.

So true. But they won’t last beyond a year
Parents are the worst and delusional

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever

Where are the Skywalkers rosters? Website is password protected??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever

The drama won’t be on MD black though because that player went to a different team…
You sure about that? A lot of the drama is still on the Black, don’t be so over confident. You know have a variety of players and parents from other teams that have a reputation of being nasty and full of drama. Plus all parents still on there. I can’t wait to see how flustered you all get throughout the year, especially when your kid isn’t playing a ton. Drama is everywhere and M and D Black and Red gained it all back on their rosters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The drama won’t be on MD black though because that player went to a different team…[/quote]
You sure about that? A lot of the drama is still on the Black, don’t be so over confident. You know have a variety of players and parents from other teams that have a reputation of being nasty and full of drama. Plus all parents still on there. I can’t wait to see how flustered you all get throughout the year, especially when your kid isn’t playing a ton. Drama is everywhere and M and D Black and Red gained it all back on their rosters.[/quote]

Said the parent who is now NOT on M&D.
Bitter

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whatever

You sure about that? A lot of the drama is still on the Black, don’t be so over confident. You know have a variety of players and parents from other teams that have a reputation of being nasty and full of drama. Plus all parents still on there. I can’t wait to see how flustered you all get throughout the year, especially when your kid isn’t playing a ton. Drama is everywhere and M and D Black and Red gained it all back on their rosters.

Don't you know these parents take their kid to M&D because they are latest, greatest on M&D and they are going to dominate?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bitter bitter

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sure about that? A lot of the drama is still on the Black, don’t be so over confident. You know have a variety of players and parents from other teams that have a reputation of being nasty and full of drama. Plus all parents still on there. I can’t wait to see how flustered you all get throughout the year, especially when your kid isn’t playing a ton. Drama is everywhere and M and D Black and Red gained it all back on their rosters.[/quote]

Bitter[/quote]
Try again. Says a parent who got the heck out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not bitter, my kid is still on the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not bitter, my kid is still on the team.

Haha looks like you are right
drama is still there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bitter[/quote]
I have a feeling you’re the dad that is BFF with SR, got the roster before anyone else. Told your daughter and she posted on social media. Drama? You are leading the pack my friend. Other teams laugh at you not with you.
Bitter? Nope. Just waiting for the season to begin and watch your kid parents and other teams mock your overkill insanity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a feeling you’re the dad that is BFF with SR, got the roster before anyone else. Told your daughter and she posted on social media. Drama? You are leading the pack my friend. Other teams laugh at you not with you.
Bitter? Nope. Just waiting for the season to begin and watch your kid parents and other teams mock your overkill insanity.[/quote]

Bitter pill you’re swallowing and your reaching at straws!
Haha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bitter? Nope. Just waiting for the season to begin and watch your kid parents and other teams mock your overkill insanity.

Haha[/quote]

Seriously hope this is not an adult! Haha?? SAD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha

Seriously hope this is not an adult! Haha?? SAD[/quote]

Boo hoo! Haha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Hero's white now is made up primarily of a few girls from last year's team and WAYS girls. Then pride white, HoCo, and pride baltimore....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Hero's white now is made up primarily of a few girls from last year's team and WAYS girls. Then pride white, HoCo, and pride baltimore....

What is ways?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is ways?

MoCo rec program that tried to have a (mixed age) club team made up of parents that bounced around different clubs. Went 1-6-1 in NGLL B according to tourney machine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MG won't put up with drama. If people are being disruptive they will be moved out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MG won't put up with drama. If people are being disruptive they will be moved out.

She won’t have a team, these parents are nuts!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MG and M & D Black is going to dominate the 26 old group. Heros Green is done, these girls peaked out in 6th grade and even adding the white players will not help. MG is the best coach out there and can't wait to watch them dominate everyone. All these girls got moved for a reason and all the smack talk from everyone else will be shut down in a few months. CR knows what he's doing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MG and M & D Black is going to dominate the 26 old group. Heros Green is done, these girls peaked out in 6th grade and even adding the white players will not help. MG is the best coach out there and can't wait to watch them dominate everyone. All these girls got moved for a reason and all the smack talk from everyone else will be shut down in a few months. CR knows what he's doing.

Its 8th grade lacrosse and there is more in life that is way more important. Get a life and stop living through your kid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its 8th grade lacrosse and there is more in life that is way more important. Get a life and stop living through your kid

Exactly

Like Reply Quote
Page 25 of 87 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard