BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20
Re: Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to the top teams in the nation from right here on the island. Gotta give them credit. Whether it’s yesterday, today or tomorrow, these two teams have been tops in the nation from day one.
- Wolfpack #1 National Ranking
- Taz #3 National Ranking
The indisputable class of 2024.

https://www.USCL.com/rank?v=1024&alpha=N&y=2020

These rankings are the laughing stock of the lacrosse world. Get over it. Good teams but please....

Complete joke! A team like true blue goats weren’t even ranked in the top 200 last month entered and played in B-C level brackets beating up on soft teams losing to a 2025 team twice and never competing against a top 100 rated team in a tournament is in the top 50. JOKE!

You’re the joke friend. Do your research. They use the exact same algorithm that HS lacrosse uses as well as US and Canada hockey. As legit as it gets.
Oh I did the research. The algorithm is correct but the quality of tournament brackets is the nonsense. It’s called common sense. Seems that winning and by winning I’ll explain as beating up on extremely less talented programs is important for some programs like true blue. Playing against the Harlem lacrosse club and putting up how many points on these clubs and posting it on their teams Instagram accounts is all the proof this site needs. You can’t beat up on c level teams and tournaments and actually think people believe these ratings are accurate. Do your homework on tourny machine and look at the brackets they compete in!!!!!

Finish your research. Strength of schedule is incorporated into the algorithm. But whats with the obsession with TB? Guess they beat up on your kids team pretty bad, huh. Just for the record, nobody cares about either team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One percent was ok but the quality of players as a whole and team play was not even close to juniors open and some of the other showcases. Instead of coaches trying to put in a basic offense and defense with an hour practice they ran drills and did stick skills. Some of the most selfish playing seen in a long time in games and very sloppy. I don’t even think I saw an offense cycle the ball once. Games of fast breaks and high scoring and kids doing too much. FOGOs had a lot of reps. There was no flow to any of the games. A lot of the all star picks were bs. No idea how some of the kids were picked. Evaluations were terrible. I don’t think when evaluating a person - bad plays, turnovers offset a good play. Many went off reputation where many of those same kids didn’t play that well. Also lots of 91 kids from all their regional teams. I think one of the all star teams had 8 of them. Go figure since it’s run by my lacrosse tournaments. I think many of the players that have done these are one and done. Not sure how effective this showcase is if they plan to run twice a year. Gear very nice though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the top teams in the nation from right here on the island. Gotta give them credit. Whether it’s yesterday, today or tomorrow, these two teams have been tops in the nation from day one.
- Wolfpack #1 National Ranking
- Taz #3 National Ranking
The indisputable class of 2024.

https://www.USCL.com/rank?v=1024&alpha=N&y=2020

These rankings are the laughing stock of the lacrosse world. Get over it. Good teams but please....

Complete joke! A team like true blue goats weren’t even ranked in the top 200 last month entered and played in B-C level brackets beating up on soft teams losing to a 2025 team twice and never competing against a top 100 rated team in a tournament is in the top 50. JOKE!

You’re the joke friend. Do your research. They use the exact same algorithm that HS lacrosse uses as well as US and Canada hockey. As legit as it gets.
Oh I did the research. The algorithm is correct but the quality of tournament brackets is the nonsense. It’s called common sense. Seems that winning and by winning I’ll explain as beating up on extremely less talented programs is important for some programs like true blue. Playing against the Harlem lacrosse club and putting up how many points on these clubs and posting it on their teams Instagram accounts is all the proof this site needs. You can’t beat up on c level teams and tournaments and actually think people believe these ratings are accurate. Do your homework on tourny machine and look at the brackets they compete in!!!!!

Finish your research. Strength of schedule is incorporated into the algorithm. But whats with the obsession with TB? Guess they beat up on your kids team pretty bad, huh. Just for the record, nobody cares about either team.
No obsession just making a valid point. I can use other clubs boys or girls if you would like. The point is those teams couldn’t beat up on anyone valid but your supportive of the ranking system lmfao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all you haters out there:

Team 91 Wolfpack went to the NLF National Championship in Amherst this weekend with ZERO holdbacks and three starters out with injury’s. Wolfpack, playing with predominantly backups, played all of the holdback teams and went undefeated to win the National championship leaving absolutely no doubt which team is the #1 team in the country.

No holdbacks
Three starters out
Undefeated National Champion

In the words of my mindless hater… LMFAO”!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 Wolfpack went to the NLF National Championship in Amherst this weekend with ZERO holdbacks and three starters out with injury’s. Wolfpack, playing with predominantly backups, played all of the holdback teams and went undefeated to win the National championship leaving absolutely no doubt which team is the #1 team in the country.

No holdbacks
Three starters out

]
Dripping with class. Did you post this the minute the game ended? Did you not win enough as a kid? Mommy didnt love you?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]To all you haters out there:

No holdbacks
Three starters out

]
Thats right, no doubt at all that by beating those other teams it is clear Taz is #1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No holdbacks
Three starters out

Gloat all you want. It doesn’t change the fact that your team, coaches and parents will always be remembered in 2024 circles for the ultimate act of legendary poor sportsmanship and cowardice at the NLF two years ago. You lost a game early on, and when confronted with playing in the losers bracket for the remainder of the tournament, you packed up and left early (#wolfpackupandleave). Great life lessons being taught here with this team. When you win, gloat and brag big with zero shred of dignity, humility, graciousness or good sportsmanship. But if you ever lose, blame holdbacks, injuries, a hot summer day, or whatever and then quit and go home. Congratulations.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No holdbacks
Three starters out

Gloat all you want. It doesn’t change the fact that your team, coaches and parents will always be remembered in 2024 circles for the ultimate act of legendary poor sportsmanship and cowardice at the NLF two years ago. You lost a game early on, and when confronted with playing in the losers bracket for the remainder of the tournament, you packed up and left early (#wolfpackupandleave). Great life lessons being taught here with this team. When you win, gloat and brag big with zero shred of dignity, humility, graciousness or good sportsmanship. But if you ever lose, blame holdbacks, injuries, a hot summer day, or whatever and then quit and go home. Congratulations.

Thanks! They are pumped to have your support! Awesome weekend for the Pack! They rocked it! #Family#unity#noholdbacks#NLFchampions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks! They are pumped to have your support! Awesome weekend for the Pack! They rocked it! #Family#unity#noholdbacks#NLFchampions

Forgot one:
#WolfPackUpAndLeave

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No holdbacks
Three starters out

Wow!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saying your the Best in the Country is far from the truth!!. Many good teams not playing in the NLF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No holdbacks
Three starters out

Amazing that this was posted an hour after their win. Were you on 95S yet? Was your kid in the back seat listening to you give instructions on how to dodge better? For me, I am just happy to see Long Island teams win. #1 in the country....who cares. 3 starters out, who cares, we are all dealing with injuries this packed summer. That is the worst part.
3 big summer tournaments all won by LI teams is satisfaction to most. Happy for the 91 kids, and team. Not for this guy.
#wolfpackupandleave

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No holdbacks
Three starters out

Amazing that this was posted an hour after their win. Were you on 95S yet? Was your kid in the back seat listening to you give instructions on how to dodge better? For me, I am just happy to see Long Island teams win. #1 in the country....who cares. 3 starters out, who cares, we are all dealing with injuries this packed summer. That is the worst part.
3 big summer tournaments all won by LI teams is satisfaction to most. Happy for the 91 kids, and team. Not for this guy.
#wolfpackupandleave
Just checking, define holdback? does that mean Not born in 2005??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No holdbacks
Three starters out

#wolfpackupandleave

Then why are you ducking everyone this weekend at the NAL? The 91 team site says you are going but you are not on the schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz parent here, to keep it real. Little jealous people will always detest, just like the Pack and Taz will always be the gold standard in 2024 club lacrosse. The best one-two punch in the grade since day 1, and holdback free. Whether it’s 2nd grade or 11th grade, the Pack and Taz are unified at the top of the 2024 pyramid. Congrats on your National Championship, my lacrosse brethren. Well deserved!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shut up! You sound like a total fool. Kiddin me with this response?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One percent was ok but the quality of players as a whole and team play was not even close to juniors open and some of the other showcases. Instead of coaches trying to put in a basic offense and defense with an hour practice they ran drills and did stick skills. Some of the most selfish playing seen in a long time in games and very sloppy. I don’t even think I saw an offense cycle the ball once. Games of fast breaks and high scoring and kids doing too much. FOGOs had a lot of reps. There was no flow to any of the games. A lot of the all star picks were bs. No idea how some of the kids were picked. Evaluations were terrible. I don’t think when evaluating a person - bad plays, turnovers offset a good play. Many went off reputation where many of those same kids didn’t play that well. Also lots of 91 kids from all their regional teams. I think one of the all star teams had 8 of them. Go figure since it’s run by my lacrosse tournaments. I think many of the players that have done these are one and done. Not sure how effective this showcase is if they plan to run twice a year. Gear very nice though.

Absolutely agree. It was all ISO. DEFINITELY A MONEY GRAB! BIG WASTE OF MONEY! Agree, many said ONE AND DONE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely agree. It was all ISO. DEFINITELY A MONEY GRAB! BIG WASTE OF MONEY! Agree, many said ONE AND DONE.
Agreed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree. Taz and WP are the top. Bothe teams have deep crossing roots that no haters can take away. Parents all know each other and the boys are all friends ,Give it up haters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree. Taz and WP are the top. Bothe teams have deep crossing roots that no haters can take away. Parents all know each other and the boys are all friends ,Give it up haters

Agreed. Those two teams are one in the same. Not sure which one is #1 and #2 but doesn’t matter. In the ultra corrupt world of holdback lacrosse, these two teams are head and shoulders above all others, and doing it for 8 years without holdbacks. No team anywhere can come close to that statement. Refreshingly amazing. Not a parent of either team, but definitely a huge fan of both teams. Well done gentlemen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just threw up in my mouth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just threw up in my mouth.

X2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else notice that some players at the NLF were playing on two teams? Was that even permissible?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No holdbacks
Three starters out

#wolfpackupandleave

Then why are you ducking everyone this weekend at the NAL? The 91 team site says you are going but you are not on the schedule.
They may win on the field but Wolfpack is clearly a low class organization…..inline with the rest of LI. Dont know how to win and dont know how to lose. Keep bragging. Every time you post something you just come off as more pathetic. Which, in the context of lax is another amazing accomplishment. LI, the cesspool of the world. Racist showing at WSYL. Took it up a level at NLF with the teams fighting and dad getting laid out charging the field……great, no holdbacks. No class either. You can have your titles. You’ve earned every one of them
#litrash #wolfpackupandleave #karen #holdbackswillbeyourboss

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is wrong with folks from LI? it is weird. its youth lax why so serious? if you win awesome if you do not oh well. I feel like these are dad’s who never made varsity in high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is wrong with folks from LI? it is weird. its youth lax why so serious? if you win awesome if you do not oh well. I feel like these are dad’s who never made varsity in high school.
Nope, they def made varsity and def never did anything with their lives after that. Knocked Karen up the summer after graduation and have nothing else to talk about but the Glory Days…..and youth lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope, they def made varsity and def never did anything with their lives after that. Knocked Karen up the summer after graduation and have nothing else to talk about but the Glory Days…..and youth lacrosse.
Leave it to LI to have a meme for this summer --> Express Karen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No holdbacks
Three starters out

#wolfpackupandleave

They may win on the field but Wolfpack is clearly a low class organization…..inline with the rest of LI. Dont know how to win and dont know how to lose. Keep bragging. Every time you post something you just come off as more pathetic. Which, in the context of lax is another amazing accomplishment. LI, the cesspool of the world. Racist showing at WSYL. Took it up a level at NLF with the teams fighting and dad getting laid out charging the field……great, no holdbacks. No class either. You can have your titles. You’ve earned every one of them
#litrash #wolfpackupandleave #karen #holdbackswillbeyourboss

That’s a very broad brush you are painting with. I guess where you are from it’s all rainbows and unicorns right? Just post where you are from so we can all admire it from afar. No teams have ever gotten in fights, everyone hugs after the game. I’m sure you and your friends are social justice warriors also. Yeah I agree with you on wolfpack. At least that can bring us all together, like the utopia you are from. But I do want to hear more on the laid out dad, that’s sounds like a good time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. So when your holdbacks lose to kids two years younger, it’s not “serious”. Yet you spend an extra 60k for yet another year of prep school for your holdback, in order to cheat and buy your kid some status on a lacrosse field, but now it’s not serious. Hmmm. You want to rethink that last comment?? Thought so. Of course we all know it’s not about your kid. It’s all about you. It’s always about you. Hoping for another status symbol to go along with the one in your driveway, huh? Only this one is a human being and you just embarrassed the heck out of him by holding him back and wasted a year of his life, just so hopefully he could compete against far superior, and far younger players from the island. But you aren’t “serious” about him playing lacrosse?? LMAO!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"They may win on the field but Wolfpack is clearly a low class organization…..inline with the rest of LI. Dont know how to win and dont know how to lose. Keep bragging. Every time you post something you just come off as more pathetic. Which, in the context of lax is another amazing accomplishment. LI, the cesspool of the world. Racist showing at WSYL. Took it up a level at NLF with the teams fighting and dad getting laid out charging the field……great, no holdbacks. No class either. You can have your titles. You’ve earned every one of them
#litrash #wolfpackupandleave #karen #holdbackswillbeyourboss"

Never seen anything like the '25 team from 91 - the coaches bellying up to the refs trying to intimidate them, the players throwing down sticks and trying to fight in the middle of a game, the parents jeering, cursing and reffing from the sidelines from the opening whistle. The apples aren't falling far from the trees here, folks. Take a xanax and try to be a better role model for your kid before he turns into a clone of his dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"They may win on the field but Wolfpack is clearly a low class organization…..inline with the rest of LI. Dont know how to win and dont know how to lose. Keep bragging. Every time you post something you just come off as more pathetic. Which, in the context of lax is another amazing accomplishment. LI, the cesspool of the world. Racist showing at WSYL. Took it up a level at NLF with the teams fighting and dad getting laid out charging the field……great, no holdbacks. No class either. You can have your titles. You’ve earned every one of them
#litrash #wolfpackupandleave #karen #holdbackswillbeyourboss"

Never seen anything like the '25 team from 91 - the coaches bellying up to the refs trying to intimidate them, the players throwing down sticks and trying to fight in the middle of a game, the parents jeering, cursing and reffing from the sidelines from the opening whistle. The apples aren't falling far from the trees here, folks. Take a xanax and try to be a better role model for your kid before he turns into a clone of his dad.

This is 2024.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I remember them leaving - that was an embarrassment to our sport and to youth sports in general. Can’t wait for their kids to drop out of college because it gets hard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m from Long Island. Wolfpack embarrasses us all. Good team, yes. That’s where it stops. The parents are disgusting. So are the players. When they do well, they’re bragging - when they lose #WolfPackUpAndLeave

Gross.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I remember them leaving - that was an embarrassment to our sport and to youth sports in general. Can’t wait for their kids to drop out of college because it gets hard.

Get over it. We do not care about you. We win. You lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get over it. We do not care about you. We win. You lose.
Here’s the thing. We really dont care. We like talking about what trash you are. We win, youre a lost!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m from Long Island. Wolfpack embarrasses us all. Good team, yes. That’s where it stops. The parents are disgusting. So are the players. When they do well, they’re bragging - when they lose #WolfPackUpAndLeave

Gross.

Gross.

Gross.

The trashy cheating holdback parents calling me disgusting because I inform you cheaters that the top teams from the island DO NOT CHEAT. Listen to yourself. Deceit. Lies. Cheating. Really classy people in Maryland. We all know that not a single kid is on age with any Maryland team that we play. Your dirty little secret is out and has been for almost a decade. So keep up the attempts at a smokescreen by insulting the only ones with true integrity. But there isn’t anyone anywhere that doesn’t know that every one of your teams is made up e
EXCLUSIVELY of CHEATING holdbacks and double holdbacks. Cheat-on Maryland dirt. Since your 2022 age kids are t working. What’s next. College kids?? Hmmm…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gross.

Gross.

Gross.

The trashy cheating holdback parents calling me disgusting because I inform you cheaters that the top teams from the island DO NOT CHEAT. Listen to yourself. Deceit. Lies. Cheating. Really classy people in Maryland. We all know that not a single kid is on age with any Maryland team that we play. Your dirty little secret is out and has been for almost a decade. So keep up the attempts at a smokescreen by insulting the only ones with true integrity. But there isn’t anyone anywhere that doesn’t know that every one of your teams is made up e
EXCLUSIVELY of CHEATING holdbacks and double holdbacks. Cheat-on Maryland dirt. Since your 2022 age kids are t working. What’s next. College kids?? Hmmm…

Why doesn’t Lacrosse come out with something like youth Ice Hockey and soccer .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gross.

Gross.

Gross.

How about express coach constantly cheating is that ok

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gross.

Gross.

Gross.

How about express coach constantly cheating is that ok

Truth 👏 👏 👏 👏

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax wins NAL. Beat Taz. read'em and weep. hahaha

Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard