BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,292
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 46 of 53 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 52 53
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Coach got no flag on him. Great staff.
Went 3-3 and lost to BBL in over Time

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winner of wsyl - team 91 shock * ( with an asterisk)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone have any intel on Checkmate Lacrosse out of GC? Saw a tryout announcement and have never heard of them.

I know asking about a non-AAAA team is always risky here, but I'm wondering if it might be an option for my son.

I don’t know about the coaching. My son’s team played them and they are a B level team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towers should keep his mouth shut ! Has no clue!
About?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Towers should keep his mouth shut ! Has no clue!
About?

The lady that got into it with the Iroquois in assuming. Was she there this weekend?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All these World Series fans going to see the importance of that event after this weekend and laxachusetts 2025 and 3D New England meet in finals at Primetime.

Almost. 3dNE takes it all.

To all those LI crazies crying about age and holdbacks, get over yourself. It HS now for these kids. Not one LI team in the winners bracket. Coincidence? I think not

I give the refs a lot of credit. The disrespect from the parents in the stands and even the coaches is next level. Why anyone would get into officiating is beyond me. Do people seriously think the officials care about the outcome? Is your screaming and carrying on going to change the calls or maybe just maybe anger the ref enough to not give you the call the next time. It's not enjoyable for for your player or people near you to listen to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all those LI crazies crying about age and holdbacks, get over yourself. It HS now for these kids. Not one LI team in the winners bracket. Coincidence? I think not

Your butt is clearly still hurting from the World Series tournament. Haha. Poor Johnny couldn’t compete on age. Whaaa! Whaaa!

Whatever it take to build you and your sons self-confidence. Unfortunately, deep down, you know it’s only because you play down. Fool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winner of wsyl - team 91 shock * ( with an asterisk)
Maybe in your mind. They won nobody cares move on. They get to promote it all over the country and will have 100 kids at each 91 area tryout. Who is the dummy, the organization that won or the other 100 trying to copy their business model?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Coach got no flag on him. Great staff.
Went 3-3 and lost to BBL in over Time
That is you idea of greatness? WOW

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Used to be/ probably still is run by Gordon Purdue / Adelphi.... Program split into the Sharks which then jumped over to join Recon. Probably a team you can join at any time because of #s

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some on here think only thing that matters is wins. They are the very ignorant. Lacrosse is always been and always will be a passion for the sport. Getting kids better, prepared them for High School and college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The “Texas kid” is from Seaford . He lived in Seaford until this year. He was given the exemption because he has been playing with the team since 2 nd grade AND he was a Seaford resident last year when the tournament was cancelled. So he would have played last year we’re it not for Covid. Let’s not pretend the team brought down a kid from Texas just for the tournament. You lost, get over it. Oh amd BTW we had two kids sit out the tournament because they were age ineligible by a month also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The “Texas kid” is from Seaford . He lived in Seaford until this year. He was given the exemption because he has been playing with the team since 2 nd grade AND he was a Seaford resident last year when the tournament was cancelled. So he would have played last year we’re it not for Covid. Let’s not pretend the team brought down a kid from Texas just for the tournament. You lost, get over it. Oh amd BTW we had two kids sit out the tournament because they were age ineligible by a month also.

So the rule is that players must live within 100 miles... unless they lived within 100 miles a year ago. Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So LI holdbacks?? Thought that wasnt a thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened this weekend in CT? Looks like Express and Igloo were mediocre at best...what about 91? They there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great job! You are amazing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened this weekend in CT? Looks like Express and Igloo were mediocre at best...what about 91? They there?

Nope. See you at NLF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. See you at NLF

Now why would 91 go to a second rate tournament just to beat up on the same clubs they just beat last week? Igloo, Channey, who are they? They can't even make the finals in a weak tourney, no threat. Did you forget we are #1 at 2025. See you at tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 jealousy is off the charts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question: Did 91 have 2024's on their 2025 roster at WSYL? Reason I ask is because a few kids with Shock helmets played at a Blatant tourney this weekend with their Town Jerseys on that said their names along with "2024" on the back of them. I know it is aged based and not Grad year but still makes you say "Hmmmmmmmm"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the rule is that players must live within 100 miles... unless they lived within 100 miles a year ago. Got it. Thanks for clarifying.
No horse in this race but are you really that upset? Had the tournament been played the year it was supposed to be played the kid would have been allowed to play. However, there was a global pandemic and the event was run the following year to give the kids the opportunity to do what others before them did. YET, you are such a disgruntled never was that you need to harp on about this. I’m not 91 but Ill take the asterisk and make sure it says, This is because the petty little keyboard warrior thinks we should have taken this opportunity away from one boy because he thinks his son may have won? Whatever you do, dont look in the mirror.

Last edited by BOTC_EVENTS; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. See you at NLF

Now why would 91 go to a second rate tournament just to beat up on the same clubs they just beat last week? Igloo, Channey, who are they? They can't even make the finals in a weak tourney, no threat. Did you forget we are #1 at 2025. See you at tryouts

Lol, “we are”. Yes the 91 Shock is a top team and the coaches did a great job improving that team from where they were in 2019 until now. But win at NLF this weekend and that is real #1. Laxchusetts won the 1st NLF I recall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No horse in this race but are you really that upset? Had the tournament been played the year it was supposed to be played the kid would have been allowed to play. However, there was a global pandemic and the event was run the following year to give the kids the opportunity to do what others before them did. YET, you are such a disgruntled never was that you need to harp on about this. I’m not 91 but Ill take the asterisk and make sure it says, This is because the petty little keyboard warrior thinks we should have taken this opportunity away from one boy because he thinks his son may have won? Whatever you do, dont look in the mirror.
No horse in the race yet you took the time interject your useless comments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question: Did 91 have 2024's on their 2025 roster at WSYL? Reason I ask is because a few kids with Shock helmets played at a Blatant tourney this weekend with their Town Jerseys on that said their names along with "2024" on the back of them. I know it is aged based and not Grad year but still makes you say "Hmmmmmmmm"

Definitely happened, yes siree, absolutely, without a doubt, you caught them and solved the puzzle. I hear it was like 10 of them, all secret 2024s. That’s the explanation for the whole thing. Got it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely happened, yes siree, absolutely, without a doubt, you caught them and solved the puzzle. I hear it was like 10 of them, all secret 2024s. That’s the explanation for the whole thing. Got it
This is old news. It's widely known that the 24 wolfpack goalie was playing with them along with others. On age, but 24s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just asking. It doesnt matter at this point. Its over. In another week nobody will even remember. Has 91 played again since WSYL? The whole 25 scene on LI is a Joke. These teams ae all watered down with inflated prices.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does Legacy make Pinnacle schedule next week. They have cake walks in every division.
If so that's just Bad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No horse in the race yet you took the time interject your useless comments?
100%. I was also bored and found the bluster annoying enough to post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Iroquois Nationals released a statement on their Facebook page.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, half of "Team Huntington" had 2024 jerseys on, playing in the 2025 bracket. Makes you wonder what they were afraid of in the 2024 bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And they werent impressive at all.... The rest of team was....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is old news. It's widely known that the 24 wolfpack goalie was playing with them along with others. On age, but 24s.

Old news and they didn't add anything to the team. It was the 2025s that won it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, Express and WSYL still have not taken responsibility for the out of control racist mom. Another statement by the Iroquois was just posted. Time for the mom and organization to step up and apologize!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, Express and WSYL still have not taken responsibility for the out of control racist mom. Another statement by the Iroquois was just posted. Time for the mom and organization to step up and apologize!

Was it a mom??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was it a mom??

What was said?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't hold your breath

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't hold your breath

Don't hold your breath

Don't hold your breath

Looks like the Iroquois team is really trying to stir something up on social media. Regardless of what he said / she said, it’s ridiculous that anyone is trying to use this tournament as a “woke” event. Lacrosse community is beyond inclusive. This is really a case of someone just looking to cause trouble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't hold your breath

Don't hold your breath

Don't hold your breath

Looks like the Iroquois team is really trying to stir something up on social media. Regardless of what he said / she said, it’s ridiculous that anyone is trying to use this tournament as a “woke” event. Lacrosse community is beyond inclusive. This is really a case of someone just looking to cause trouble.

that's the funniest thing I've read on this forum--"beyond inclusive"

I can't tell you how many racial slurs and racially-loaded comments I've heard on the sidelines and that my kids have heard on the field when we were on a majority Black team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is old news. Lets pick a new topic. Like tryouts...Which teams are the teams "to be on"? Which ones should be avoided and why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Avoid team 91 shock......the kid from Texas flew back home

Page 46 of 53 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard