BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 39 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 38 39
Re: Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like we have a good weekend and everyone is playing. 91, Moose, Rebels, Rush and a California team in Blatant and express, laxachussetts, igloo, BBL, Legacy, express north and more in CT.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is 2way playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
where is 2way playing?
2way carolina (B team) playing in blatant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Board MD dad why don't you go back and fight who has more holdbacks bet you come 7 grade and our boys hit puberty your whole state one mean garbage.

Not sure I understand what you’re trying to say

I’ll translate, big bad hawks 2026 were “missing players” at the World Series. 2025 Hawks nowhere to be found! All your rankings are meaningless and a waste of time. Can’t wait to play those 12 year olds later this summer and have you write up how good the hawks are and how bad LI lax is.

Did that Texas resident help the 91 LI team much? Do tell.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Board MD dad why don't you go back and fight who has more holdbacks bet you come 7 grade and our boys hit puberty your whole state one mean garbage.

I’ll translate, big bad hawks 2026 were “missing players” at the World Series. 2025 Hawks nowhere to be found! All your rankings are meaningless and a waste of time. Can’t wait to play those 12 year olds later this summer and have you write up how good the hawks are and how bad LI lax is.

I'd say he did. Without cheating and playing him, LI would not have gotten their precious WSYL win. When the 2028 turn comes, be sure to stay in contact with any good players that move over the next few years so you can add them to the roster.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd say he did. Without cheating and playing him, LI would not have gotten their precious WSYL win. When the 2028 turn comes, be sure to stay in contact with any good players that move over the next few years so you can add them to the roster.

The boy in question was part of the LI 91 program from 2nd grade. He lived in seafood, his family moved to TX post what would have been the 2020 World Series. If it wasn’t for covid he would have played last summer before he moved south. The parents asked for a special waiver and they were granted approval.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2028 please. with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do any of the NY/Conn/Jersey teams have holdbacks? Are they all 100% on age? Not asking to troll at all - I’m just unaware.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do any of the NY/Conn/Jersey teams have holdbacks? Are they all 100% on age? Not asking to troll at all - I’m just unaware.

They all do, it’s just more prevalent in areas such as Maryland / DC area and Mass. My best guess is most of the NY/LI 2028’s are born in 2010 not 2009.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most good teams on LI have a number of fall '09 birthday kids and maybe 1 or 2 summer '09 birthday kids (holdback). That number will grow higher with probably another 1-2 repeat freshman in hs years...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The #1 Player in the country from St. Anthony’s is older than most College kids and the #1 player in Suffolk County will be going back for his Sr. year in HS when most kids his age will be packing bags for their Freshman year in college. So, the answer is YES, and it’s sad that it is promoted by some of the most influential people in the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The #1 Player in the country from St. Anthony’s is older than most College kids and the #1 player in Suffolk County will be going back for his Sr. year in HS when most kids his age will be packing bags for their Freshman year in college. So, the answer is YES, and it’s sad that it is promoted by some of the most influential people in the sport.

This is true but many of the current 2028 teams do not have ANY kids born before October 2009

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son’s competitive team has zero born before October 2009. I personally don’t know of any on the Island. This is all anonymous are there any kids on Long Island playing 2028 born before October 2009? We all assume 2 way and Express north have a few

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are both Express north potash and express north weiser teams the A teams? Weiser got beat by a large margin today that’s why I’m asking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Day For Turtles

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s go turtles - we are #1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for them and good for thurge

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are both Express north potash and express north weiser teams the A teams? Weiser got beat by a large margin today that’s why I’m asking.

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Day For Turtles

What tourney did turtles play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

Weiser is the B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF National Championship pool for 2028

Hawks
Denver Wlite
Madlax
Exlipse
Express
Express North
Laxachusetts
Prime Time
S2S
Sweetlax Upstate
Thunder
Team 91 Venom
Team 91 Surge

Give us your predictions!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S and Surge? Didn’t surge just bail on Blatant ?

Pool 1 Madlax, easiest bracket

Pool 2 Hawks

Pool 3 Venom

laxachusetts has the best chance at getting in the 4th place with surge and S2S so long as they don’t get destroyed by Madlax

Hawks are the definite favorites to win it all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that Moose lost to 2nd Rebels team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they did

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5-3 Moose with Minute 20 left
Rebs tie it and win in OT
WOW

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW
“Rebels 2nd team” is a joke. 2 best players never left field. I do believe backup goalie was in and did a nice job all day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S and Surge? Didn’t surge just bail on Blatant ?

Pool 1 Madlax, easiest bracket

Pool 2 Hawks

Pool 3 Venom

laxachusetts has the best chance at getting in the 4th place with surge and S2S so long as they don’t get destroyed by Madlax

Hawks are the definite favorites to win it all

Is Surge a B team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, thurge is a B team. They got a tough draw

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW
“Rebels 2nd team” is a joke. 2 best players never left field. I do believe backup goalie was in and did a nice job all day.

The fact that rebel A team beat Moose is impressive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that Moose lost to 2nd Rebels team?

No they lost to the A team as there really is no B team this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, thurge is a B team. They got a tough draw

Why is there a B team in the NLF National Championship.

Arrogance? Why not 2Way or 3D NE, or even another Maryland team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 express legacy Rebels top 4 -,everyone else not close

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Here’s an updated set of the Bored MD dad rankings. I don’t think we’ve learned that much from the last week, but a little churn in the rankings. The big events in no particular order were.

1. Madlax loss to Next Level at Hershey. I don’t think a one goal loss to Next Level is enough to move Madlax down given the rest of their summer resume. Championships at NAL, Vail, and Platinum Cup. So I’d keep them at 2. But it will be interesting to see a Madlax vs Team 91 game at NLF if it happens.

2. NLF field released. NLF obviously is a strong field at the top with 3 of the top 4 teams in the rankings below, but it’s too bad we don’t get to see how teams like 2way and 3D New England would fare against the MD teams. Given the last couple of weeks, it also would be fun to have Next Level there to maximize potential chaos given their summer results. I know the issues with NLF membership, but we can still dream. Pool play at NLF doesn’t have a ton of compelling matchups so the more interesting games will come via the bracket. Should be a fun tournament.

3. 3D New England looking very strong at Primetime in Connecticut. They clearly seem to belong among the best and make a big jump in the rankings.

3. Legacy regained its form at Primetime. The LI teams are tough to sort. Team 91 seems like the top dog. Another good week against LI competition. But making sense of Legacy, Long Island Express, and Mooselax is hard. But just to be clear, LI definitely has a ton of talent and should field some top teams once the top talent sorts a little more.

4. Nationals seem like a strong team based on Platinum Cup and Naptown. If they had a more stable roster I’d probably have them around 7-8. But tough to rank them. Mad Dog National also seems like a player but tough to rank without a more stable roster.

Tier 1
1. Hawks

Tier 2
2. Madlax
3. 2way
4. Team 91
5. Next Level
6. 3D New England
7. BBL

Tier 3
8. FCA
9. Express North
10. Freedom
11. True Annapolis

Tier 4

Too hard to tell precise order of these good teams:

Legacy, Long Island Express, Mad Dog West, 3D Gulf Coast, Mooselax, Laxachusetts, Crabs. There are others that likely belong in this group.]

We need a bored LI dad as good as bored MD dad. This dude nails it every time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF looks to be stacked with the best teams. Although s2s, surge and prime time have no business being there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF looks to be stacked with the best teams. Although s2s, surge and prime time have no business being there

Prime time gets the Annapolis Hawks in Game 1 at 8am. Welcome to the big show I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who will be the top 4 to move on to the playoffs? 1 vs 4 , 2 vs 3. any predictions? hawks 1, madlax 2, 91 3, 4?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 express legacy Rebels top 4 -,everyone else not close

Is this a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who will be the top 4 to move on to the playoffs? 1 vs 4 , 2 vs 3. any predictions? hawks 1, madlax 2, 91 3, 4?

Pool 1 is a joke, surge and S2S are both mediocre b teams, pool 2 and 3 are much more competitive, with clear favorites. I don’t know anything about thunder but if they are decent they have a chance with the easiest schedule possible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"91 express legacy Rebels top 4 -,everyone else not close"

lol

91 is the best, no one is close after that. Rebels win was a total fluke if you watched the game. Their depleted opponent was far superior and they blew it and played an awful game in terms of shooting and penalties. Kudos to Rebels for capitalizing and seizing the moment, but any objective observer, which I am, knows this. 91 is a cut above the rest on LI. Rebels played their way into the conversation for 2nd tier by virtue of that win and Rush played their way out of the conversation by virtue of their weekend performance.

91, Legacy/Rush and Express will get stronger, all others will shuffle and get diluted. The brand matters. Put it in the bank.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is the best, no one is close after that. Rebels win was a total fluke if you watched the game. Their depleted opponent was far superior and they blew it and played an awful game in terms of shooting and penalties. Kudos to Rebels for capitalizing and seizing the moment, but any objective observer, which I am, knows this. 91 is a cut above the rest on LI. Rebels played their way into the conversation for 2nd tier by virtue of that win and Rush played their way out of the conversation by virtue of their weekend performance.

91, Legacy/Rush and Express will get stronger, all others will shuffle and get diluted. The brand matters. Put it in the bank.[/quote]

Your bias is showing, Mr. objective observer. Mooselax was a “depleted opponent” and “far superior”? Really? Rebels had them both at faceoff and in Goal. As far as depleted, maybe they should look to sub once in a while so these far superior boys wont be so depleted - so sad to make excuses for 10-11 year old boys. Accept a loss and move on like all those boys did. No reason to come on hear to try to diminish a great comeback, Mr. 91 Lackey.

Page 32 of 39 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard