BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by baldbear -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,959
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 53 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 52 53
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels down 3-0 early and by 2 with 2 minutes to play. In OT both goalies stood on heads. Bbl pulls out W 7 min into OT. My son plays Rebels, one of the best games I have ever watched. Someone said earlier, they(Rebels) are a very well coached and awsome groups of players and parents. That’s about says it all. A fantastic team and organization.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of you that bash this tourney makes no sense to me. It seems like a great event. Love the age based format vs grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loud Mouthed Daddy Coach ruins another team. 91 now Rush whose next.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels have been a class act.

Picked up your tourney entry fee, gifts for the kids and parents, full dinner and bowling tonight, helmets, uniforms and more. They paid for all. What an experience. Highly recommend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
All of you that bash this tourney makes no sense to me. It seems like a great event. Love the age based format vs grade.

Nobody bashes the tourney unless they aren’t invited and are trying to feel better about it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody bashes the tourney unless they aren’t invited and are trying to feel better about it.

Stop it. Plenty of people who have gone have bashed it. If you want to go, go. If you don't, don't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop it. Plenty of people who have gone have bashed it. If you want to go, go. If you don't, don't.

Agreed. holdback players/teams who no longer have an advantage or a competing tournament director.

Only enhancement I’d suggest for WSYL is to add more hurdles to prevent super teams from entering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess Rebels aren’t going 0-5.
Big 8-4 win over a good beserkers team.

"Good Beserkers team" LOL. They went 0-5 this past weekend and had their doors blown off. Rebs went 1-4 two weeks ago and even lost to the Regulators. They backed into the WS from the lost's bracket because other teams backed out, and they lost to a one dimensional BBL team that everyone knows is uneven. Please stop with the Rebel Yelling, they sit behind 91, Express, Igloo, Regulators and now the new Legacy 2025 combo. They're 6th best in Suffolk County - hooray.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Good Beserkers team" LOL. They went 0-5 this past weekend and had their doors blown off. Rebs went 1-4 two weeks ago and even lost to the Regulators. They backed into the WS from the lost's bracket because other teams backed out, and they lost to a one dimensional BBL team that everyone knows is uneven. Please stop with the Rebel Yelling, they sit behind 91, Express, Igloo, Regulators and now the new Legacy 2025 combo. They're 6th best in Suffolk County - hooray.

I knew Express was underperforming of late, but I thought they would do better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels win vs beserkers 8-4 (Beserkers beat CoachC)
Rebels lose to top seeded BBL 8-7 in OT
Showing they belong ?

Then they lost to Coach C 17-5

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how bout them shock?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how bout them shock?

Yup, got to give those coaches credit. That team two years ago was average A. Now they are a top team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you meant to say ...how bout them shock and the kid from Texas and the Wolfpack goalie ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought Santorio was their main goalie - did he get hurt?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is the championship game on tv?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is the championship game on tv?

Nope. 91 won 9-5

2020-91
2021-Legacy
2022-Express
2023-91
2024-91
2025-91
2026-Express

At least they didn’t have to go to Denver. But looks like it was an amazing experience for all the teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. holdback players/teams who no longer have an advantage or a competing tournament director.

Only enhancement I’d suggest for WSYL is to add more hurdles to prevent super teams from entering.

Correct. Listing no all star teams as a rule then allowing all star teams doesn't make sense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what's the scoop on the Express players and mom getting into it with the Iroquois?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Overall, a good experience. Had an infomercial feel at the opening ceremony and banquet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tomorrow at noon on ESPNU
the 14u game will be aired.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see tryouts for super team 2.0 is now official. IMHO it’s a great idea to form a AA team. However, it will be interesting if they are able to form a 2nd team that’s A. The problem is 2nd teams on Long Island are stigmatized. Everyone wants an A team and that’s why there is so many 2nd tier clubs on the island. It’s evident when you play vs 2nd teams off the island - they are usually better than LI 2nd teams and shockingly as good as the 2nd tier clubs top team. I give Rush and Legacy credit for trying. If they actually form an AA and A on Long Island as a result they force other clubs to do the same and start doing similar things with smaller clubs. Again, my opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hail to all Li teams. 91 deserves the crown. Again LI represented great across the board. The best thing is not one LI team used illegal players. That cannot be said for a handful of teams. I was not a fan of event but, thought it was great. Could of done without the sales pitches at hotel. Wed hour get together and Friday banquet. Kids had a fantastic time. I would like to thank our owner Mike Brennan(Rebels) for picking up all expenses that were not covered by fund raising. Brennan family a Class act. Again congratulations to 91 and express for 2026 win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what's the scoop on the Express players and mom getting into it with the Iroquois?

Apparently an express mom called the Iroquois kids trash and said they stink. It was overheard and the Iroquois put a picture of her on Facebook that is being shared broadly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hail to all Li teams. 91 deserves the crown. Again LI represented great across the board. The best thing is not one LI team used illegal players. That cannot be said for a handful of teams. I was not a fan of event but, thought it was great. Could of done without the sales pitches at hotel. Wed hour get together and Friday banquet. Kids had a fantastic time. I would like to thank our owner Mike Brennan(Rebels) for picking up all expenses that were not covered by fund raising. Brennan family a Class act. Again congratulations to 91 and express for 2026 win.

What teams used illegal players??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently an express mom called the Iroquois kids trash and said they stink. It was overheard and the Iroquois put a picture of her on Facebook that is being shared broadly.

What's their FB page?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait a minute, rebels lose to regulators every time they play them.. lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's their FB page?

What's their FB page?

What's their FB page?

https://www.facebook.com/1584806622/posts/10223118378659570/?d=n

https://www.facebook.com/100003091172130/posts/3952374734875527/?d=n

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's their FB page?

What makes this a lot worse is that it was right in front of Jake! All he said in the moment was “we’re all a little crazy now.” Later, he took no action to take a stand against what happened.

Good on the Beserkers who walked out with the Iroquois! They went even further by meeting with Jake, and the Iroquois after. They wanted him to take action against 91 for the racist, offensive remarks. We heard all about how bad behavior - like putting stickers on hotel walls - would not be tolerated and could get you disqualified. But NO what the 91 LI parent did WAS tolerated? That shouldn’t happen.

I was there, it was a fun tournament for players and families. The big WSYL events on the first and last days were a huge disappointment. The player experience was like bait & switch if your kid was looking for what happened in the past. Where was the “ESPN Media Experience?” It’s supposed to be a fun thing after check-in. There was one photo op set up, with a podium. The main thing being sold was leftover swag. I’ve never been to a youth event with so much alcohol. Maybe that’s why parents aren’t complaining about the “player experience.” Lots of drinks made it go down smoother.

Kids & parents had fun at the banquet - with each other & other teams. Once WSYL reps got up up on the stage, it was a waste of time. The people made the event, the WSYL event activities were the worst parts. What about the giveaways in the past? Compare it to what these boys got…nothing. And those raffles that went on for an hour we’re mostly trash. Besides 3 or 4 cool things, the prizes were literally, old, leftover uniforms from 2015 that need to go in the donate pile. There’s a lot of activities that could have provided during g the banquet. All they had going on was the ONE photo op, and ONE selfie

Finally, what about that big reveal of the failed FlowCode?! Jake, the former fat kid (as we heard over & over) used our kids for eyes on a product launch. It seems like the lacrosse games are a vehicle for his self-promotion. That being said, the lacrosse was the best, most redeeming part. The swag was cool enough for the boys to like, too.

If flowcode is so great, figure out how to use it for the raffles. That seems like it would have been a great use of the technology.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's their FB page?

What makes this a lot worse is that it was right in front of Jake! All he said in the moment was “we’re all a little crazy now.” Later, he took no action to take a stand against what happened.

Good on the Beserkers who walked out with the Iroquois! They went even further by meeting with Jake, and the Iroquois after. They wanted him to take action against 91 for the racist, offensive remarks. We heard all about how bad behavior - like putting stickers on hotel walls - would not be tolerated and could get you disqualified. But NO what the 91 LI parent did WAS tolerated? That shouldn’t happen.

I was there, it was a fun tournament for players and families. The big WSYL events on the first and last days were a huge disappointment. The player experience was like bait & switch if your kid was looking for what happened in the past. Where was the “ESPN Media Experience?” It’s supposed to be a fun thing after check-in. There was one photo op set up, with a podium. The main thing being sold was leftover swag. I’ve never been to a youth event with so much alcohol. Maybe that’s why parents aren’t complaining about the “player experience.” Lots of drinks made it go down smoother.

Kids & parents had fun at the banquet - with each other & other teams. Once WSYL reps got up up on the stage, it was a waste of time. The people made the event, the WSYL event activities were the worst parts. What about the giveaways in the past? Compare it to what these boys got…nothing. And those raffles that went on for an hour we’re mostly trash. Besides 3 or 4 cool things, the prizes were literally, old, leftover uniforms from 2015 that need to go in the donate pile. There’s a lot of activities that could have provided during g the banquet. All they had going on was the ONE photo op, and ONE selfie

Finally, what about that big reveal of the failed FlowCode?! Jake, the former fat kid (as we heard over & over) used our kids for eyes on a product launch. It seems like the lacrosse games are a vehicle for his self-promotion. That being said, the lacrosse was the best, most redeeming part. The swag was cool enough for the boys to like, too.

If flowcode is so great, figure out how to use it for the raffles. That seems like it would have been a great use of the technology.

Couldn’t agree more! Did you see the difference in locker rooms for the finals? One team gets a nice locker filled of stuff in a true locker room and the other team had their items on bench in a bathroom. Ridiculous…and 8 seats per table per team for the banquet?!? It was crazy! The facilities were nice but trash every where and no food to be had. Luckily kids had a great time and us parents are really the only ones who are left feeling disappointed for them. But not at all what I was expecting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's their FB page?

What's their FB page?

Couldn’t agree more! Did you see the difference in locker rooms for the finals? One team gets a nice locker filled of stuff in a true locker room and the other team had their items on bench in a bathroom. Ridiculous…and 8 seats per table per team for the banquet?!? It was crazy! The facilities were nice but trash every where and no food to be had. Luckily kids had a great time and us parents are really the only ones who are left feeling disappointed for them. But not at all what I was expecting.

What's their FB page?

What's their FB page?

You need to stop saying 91. The racist mom is an Express CoachC mom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's their FB page?

91 WAS NOT INVOLVED IN THIS INCIDENT!! Please correct your post! The original post clearly says it was an Express Parent!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop throwing around the word racist

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's their FB page?

What's their FB page?

What's their FB page?

What's their FB page?

You need to stop saying 91. The racist mom is an Express CoachC mom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop throwing around the word racist

LOL. Because THAT is the problem here.

Grow up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to Team 91 U14 for winning the WSYL Championship & BBL for a great game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's their FB page?

What's their FB page?

What's their FB page?

Wow. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's their FB page?

What's their FB page?

What's their FB page?

Wonder if her BOE will like to hear about this incident

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy merging with Rush ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all love some dirt on competitors clubs, but the video was a whole lot of nothing. I'm reserving judgment.

Page 41 of 53 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard