BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 39 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 38 39
Re: Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost in OT get over it

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reminder: 10/11 year old lacrosse, relax, it doesn’t matter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Next level is the only competition for 91 venom out in Maryland[/quote]

And they took a L[/quote]

And they took the championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to 91 and Rebels on Championships this weekend. 91 played a tough team and the Rebels (B) beat Igloo (A)). Great job boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to 91 and Rebels on Championships this weekend. 91 played a tough team and the Rebels (B) beat Igloo (A)). Great job boys.

Rebels A beat Igloo A. The rebels A goalie played and their top A kids. Facts.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Next level is the only competition for 91 venom out in Maryland

And they took a L[/quote]

And they took the championship[/quote]

Yeah- that’s a B league tourney. If you wanted to play real teams, they should have been in Naptown. I wish my sons team had played in Naptown.

Per tourney machine, Moose lax went down to MD and took some Ls, including a rough one against the Annapolis Hawks (who are very good I hear).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Mooselax gets a shot at the #1 Annapolis Hawks at Naptown on Monday

How is Moose doing down in MD? Is it on tourney machine?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And they took a L

And they took the championship[/quote]

Yeah- that’s a B league tourney. If you wanted to play real teams, they should have been in Naptown. I wish my sons team had played in Naptown.

Per tourney machine, Moose lax went down to MD and took some Ls, including a rough one against the Annapolis Hawks (who are very good I hear).[/quote]

B league with Next Level, Freedom, 91, and BBL. Along w a Flames team that was much better than expected. Moose was down 1 at half. This poster is so clueless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Mooselax gets a shot at the #1 Annapolis Hawks at Naptown on Monday

How is Moose doing down in MD? Is it on tourney machine?

They lost by 1 to a good 3d Gulf Coast team filled with talent and got hammered by the Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody from LI has come close to Hawks. Next Level went 2-6 in Hoco. Beat your chest that you avenged a loss against a sub .500 team and then have the boys hit the wall!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And they took a L

Per tourney machine, Moose lax went down to MD and took some Ls, including a rough one against the Annapolis Hawks (who are very good I hear).[/quote]

B league with Next Level, Freedom, 91, and BBL. Along w a Flames team that was much better than expected. Moose was down 1 at half. This poster is so clueless[/quote]

You quoted a lot of quotes from different people

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And they took a L

B league with Next Level, Freedom, 91, and BBL. Along w a Flames team that was much better than expected. Moose was down 1 at half. This poster is so clueless[/quote]

Down 1 at the half. Down 9 at the end, but keep calling people clueless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And they took a L

Per tourney machine, Moose lax went down to MD and took some Ls, including a rough one against the Annapolis Hawks (who are very good I hear).

Down 1 at the half. Down 9 at the end, but keep calling people clueless.[/quote]

I am not overly impressed with the Naptown 2028 bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i thought igloo was better than the rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i thought igloo was better than the rebels

Not better than the Rebels they played Sunday I am assuming. Saturday they beat them but Sunday they lost. Seems they could be close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which teams are playing in the mid summer shootout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks win Naptown down in Maryland.

Who’s their next best competition up here?

2way? 91?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares, go back to the Maryland forum

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2way? 91?

I would love to answer your question but I need a small favor first. Can you let us know how many 2008’s and 2009 birthdays the hawks have?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2way? 91?

I would love to answer your question but I need a small favor first. Can you let us know how many 2008’s and 2009 birthdays the hawks have?

They don’t have as many as you probably think. Get over it every team has holdbacks. Wait till you get to 7th 8th grade it only gets worse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2way? 91?

Zero 2008s. 3 2009s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2way? 91?

IDK for sure but I doubt it’s as many as you may think. Talking holdbacks specifically. The fall 2009s are on age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2way? 91?

They don’t have as many as you probably think. Get over it every team has holdbacks. Wait till you get to 7th 8th grade it only gets worse.

I’m just having a little fun I actually could careless how old kids are, as long at they’re currently going into 6th grade it’s all good from my perspective . We all know hawks are legit. As you probably already know 2way and 91 are very good teams in the area. I wouldn’t sleep on Laxachusetts, eclipse, express and express N. Maybe they’re not the same level as Hawks or Madlax or maybe they are. Only time will tell when they all end up playing one an other. Enjoy the rest of the summer season and best of luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2way? 91?

I’m just having a little fun I actually could careless how old kids are, as long at they’re currently going into 6th grade it’s all good from my perspective . We all know hawks are legit. As you probably already know 2way and 91 are very good teams in the area. I wouldn’t sleep on Laxachusetts, eclipse, express and express N. Maybe they’re not the same level as Hawks or Madlax or maybe they are. Only time will tell when they all end up playing one an other. Enjoy the rest of the summer season and best of luck.

Amen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From the MD forum- unofficial 2028 rankings

Bored MD dad here. I don’t know if Naptown really shakes them up enough to warrant a new run of the the rankings. But here are my thoughts. Obviously, the Hawks continued to show that they were #1. FCA showed a little more weakness than expected, but the unexpected losses were to two national teams which are hard to gauge since their rosters can change so much week to week. Mooselax is maybe a little weaker than we thought. I don’t think we’ll have many good matchups prior to NLF other than potentially a Next Level v. Madlax game at Hershey, Madlax vs. Nationals at Platinum Cup, and the several northern teams playing in the Prime Time Tournament in Connecticut.

Tier 1
1. Hawks

Tier 2
2. Madlax - consistently strong results in HoCo and this summer against everyone but the Hawks. Have beaten all the HOCo teams other than Hawks, plus BBL, Express North, Legacy, and an underrated Mad Dog West team. No one other than Hawks can match that resume of wins.

Tier 3

3. 2way
4. Team 91 - could be in either order with 2way.
5. Next Level - really hard to rank NL. Such divergent results. Several strong wins this summer - Team 91, Freedom, etc. - and made the finals of three straight tournaments with pretty good fields. But what happened to them in HoCo? And should we consider at all the wins over Hawks and Madlax from the fall? I could definitely see a good argument they should be lower. Potential matchup with Madlax at Hershey could be interesting.
6. BBL - Very strong schedule this summer and lots of good wins. Probably more good wins than the three in this tier above them. But seem to struggle a little with the very best teams - losses to Madlax, Team 91, split with 2way.
7. FCA - Weird to have them below NL given that they beat NL twice, the last time in a blow out in HoCo. But this summer they haven’t really had many big wins. Long Island Express win at NAL might be their best win this summer? But I could see having them ahead of NL given the head to head record.
8. Express North - solid wins, maybe lack consistency.

(If we were including national teams, I’d include Mad Dog National and Nationals in this tier somewhere, but since the rosters seem to vary tournament to tournament not sure it makes sense to include them.)

Tier 4 - Slightly below the Tier 3 teams; way below Hawks and Madlax.

9. Freedom - Strong summer schedule, some solid wins, but losses to Next Level in 2 of 3, BBL, and Hawks.
10. True Annapolis - Haven’t played a ton this summer in terms of top teams. Some good results at NAL and a one goal game with Hawks. Beat NL in HoCo. Going to overlook the Blue Claws loss as an outlier.
11. Long Island Express - played a lot this summer. A lot of good wins and a lot of losses. Very inconsistent team, but one team I think others would want to avoid in the early rounds of tournaments because they have the athletes to be really good at some point.

Tier 5 - Reason to believe they are good, but something missing in their resume in terms of wins against top competition to put in one of the above tiers.

Crabs (other than the two wins against True, have there been any wins against top competition?), Mooselax, Legacy, Laxachusetts, 3D NE, 4 Leaf Army, Mad Dog West, 3D Gulf Coast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad to see not many LI teams in top tiers. World Series dreams dimming

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Board MD dad why don't you go back and fight who has more holdbacks bet you come 7 grade and our boys hit puberty your whole state one mean garbage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Board MD dad why don't you go back and fight who has more holdbacks bet you come 7 grade and our boys hit puberty your whole state one mean garbage.

English please....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure I understand what you’re trying to say

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’ll translate, big bad hawks 2026 were “missing players” at the World Series. 2025 Hawks nowhere to be found! All your rankings are meaningless and a waste of time. Can’t wait to play those 12 year olds later this summer and have you write up how good the hawks are and how bad LI lax is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’ll translate, big bad hawks 2026 were “missing players” at the World Series. 2025 Hawks nowhere to be found! All your rankings are meaningless and a waste of time. Can’t wait to play those 12 year olds later this summer and have you write up how good the hawks are and how bad LI lax is.

Boo Hoo, isn’t this a 2028 board?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If those kids are really 12 already that’s terrible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s official Legacy and Rush have merged at the 2025 level. I would personally love to see this happen at our kids age group, a little consolidation would help us overall in the big tournaments, and this would certainly draw even more top talent. In my head they’d have to make a AA, A, B east and B west.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best 2/3 attack & defenders plus new talent possibly

The best middies between the 2 plus possible new talent

Both have very strong goalies

If they could collaborate that team would be very strong and with lots of practice they could certainly compete with any team at this age (even with the older kids playing at this grade level)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s official Legacy and Rush have merged at the 2025 level. I would personally love to see this happen at our kids age group, a little consolidation would help us overall in the big tournaments, and this would certainly draw even more top talent. In my head they’d have to make a AA, A, B east and B west.

Who are they now legacy or rush?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best 2/3 attack & defenders plus new talent possibly

The best middies between the 2 plus possible new talent

Both have very strong goalies

If they could collaborate that team would be very strong and with lots of practice they could certainly compete with any team at this age (even with the older kids playing at this grade level)

Are you saying that between rush and legacy they have the best 2/3 attackman defenseman and middies on LI?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I think he’s saying if you took the best few from both teams they would be an excellent team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I think he’s saying if you took the best few from both teams they would be an excellent team

Can’t that be said for any 2- top 10 teams. Now we have to combine teams to compete?? And parents want that?? What about the 12 friends on your kids team that are gonna get cut?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can’t that be said for any 2- top 10 teams. Now we have to combine teams to compete?? And parents want that?? What about the 12 friends on your kids team that are gonna get cut?

If you are talking feels than sure you care about your kids friends being cut but if your looking to make or be on the best team than you can’t care about his friends. Depends on what you are looking for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age many still wanna play with their friends and that is normal. Some parents get caught up in winning he top bracket at a tournament. The truth is the most important thing at this age is skill development and having fun. The major benefit to being on a top team if your kid is that good is to be challenged in practice. Some may play town travel with friends and we will see many start to leave for different clubs over the next few years. There is no right or wrong just what works best for your situation.

Page 31 of 39 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard