Islip HS (NY) 2022 Attack Deirdre Kelly Commits to Winthrop University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Islip High School (NY) 2022 Attack Deirdre Kelly of Long Island Yellow Jackets has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Winthrop University.

High school: Islip High School (Islip , NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Winthrop University
Club team: Long Island Yellow Jackets
Lacrosse honors: 4 year varsity starter, varsity captain, Captain of JV lacrosse team in 8th grade. Dual sport athlete in Winter track and lacrosse.
Academic honors: 3.8 GPA, Honor Roll. Class Treasurer and member of Athletes Helping Athletes. Mentor program for school
Expected major: Athletic Training/Trainer
Why did you choose Winthrop University, Women's D1? "I chose Winthrop University for its growing program and amazing academic opportunities."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents, family, coaches and teammates who have helped me get to where I am today. Go Eagles!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Deirdre Kelly on her commitment to Winthrop University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: