BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,881
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 42 of 53 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 52 53
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our tent(Rebels) at fields was between berserkers and Iroquois at field. Our kids mingled and hung out with both. Was absolutely awesome and kids and parents were top notch. We tried not to run up score as others did when we played Iroquois. Those parents came over to our tent and told us how classy we are, I think they were classy. Team was not that good, but they came to enjoy all. Whole berserkers team watched our ot win against Sixers and ran out on field with our players. Was a great event, but those running really do not get it. To them it was a sales pitch opportunity. As far as parent that acted like complete stunad with comments, it WAS not any one with 91.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He didn't play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never happened…NO Racist Comments were made. I was there and witnessed the entire incident and it’s all the usual WOKE FAKE NEWS! Express came late to the banquet because their games ran late, the Iroquois Parents and some players were sitting at their reserved table. The mom in question very politely went up to one of the Iroquois moms and pointed out that they were at Express’ reserved table and asked if they could please move to their table so the boys could take their sheets and eat their dinner. With that, she was told NO, we were here and it’s too bad…the Express mom then said, but you don’t belong here, this is Express’ reserved table, the boys need to be seated to eat their dinner. The Iroquois mon proceeded to curse her out in from of all the kids yelling that she said we don’t belong here!!! The Express mom then said how trashy are you to be screaming and cursing in front of all these children and then the Iroquois mom began to yell louder calling the Express mom a “Racist Karen” and saying that she said “we don’t belong here and the Iroquois People are trash!” From my view it was very clear that she NEVER insulted the Iroquois Nation as a people and this was blown completely out of proportion like most things on Social Media.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Never happened…NO Racist Comments were made. I was there and witnessed the entire incident and it’s all the usual WOKE FAKE NEWS! Express came late to the banquet because their games ran late, the Iroquois Parents and some players were sitting at their reserved table. The mom in question very politely went up to one of the Iroquois moms and pointed out that they were at Express’ reserved table and asked if they could please move to their table so the boys could take their sheets and eat their dinner. With that, she was told NO, we were here and it’s too bad…the Express mom then said, but you don’t belong here, this is Express’ reserved table, the boys need to be seated to eat their dinner. The Iroquois mon proceeded to curse her out in from of all the kids yelling that she said we don’t belong here!!! The Express mom then said how trashy are you to be screaming and cursing in front of all these children and then the Iroquois mom began to yell louder calling the Express mom a “Racist Karen” and saying that she said “we don’t belong here and the Iroquois People are trash!” From my view it was very clear that she NEVER insulted the Iroquois Nation as a people and this was blown completely out of proportion like most things on Social Media.

Thanks express dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never happened…NO Racist Comments were made. I was there and witnessed the entire incident and it’s all the usual WOKE FAKE NEWS! Express came late to the banquet because their games ran late, the Iroquois Parents and some players were sitting at their reserved table. The mom in question very politely went up to one of the Iroquois moms and pointed out that they were at Express’ reserved table and asked if they could please move to their table so the boys could take their seats and eat their dinner. With that, she was told NO, we were here first and it’s too bad…the Express mom then said, but you don’t belong at this table, this is Express’ reserved table, the boys need to be seated to eat their dinner. The Iroquois mon proceeded to curse her out in front of all the kids yelling that she said we don’t belong here!!! The Express mom then said how trashy are you to be screaming and cursing in front of all these children and then the Iroquois mom began to yell louder calling the Express mom a “Racist Karen” and saying that she said “we don’t belong here and the Iroquois People are trash!” From my view it was very clear that she NEVER insulted the Iroquois Nation as a people and this was blown completely out of proportion like most things on Social Media.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for clarifying Express mom. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And this one time at band camp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 MVP was from Texas? Did they mention his town or school on broadcast? Maybe he moved to Long Island from Texas?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 MVP was from Texas? Did they mention his town or school on broadcast? Maybe he moved to Long Island from Texas?

I thought you needed to live within 100 miles of the club?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2026 CoachC MVP is from New Fairfield CT. So much for Long Island Express.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid is a stud. Hopefully 91 keeps paying for those plane tickets from Texas because team is pretty average without him.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did the shock play everyone in the championship or did they tighten up the bench?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fairfield CT is within 100 air miles which is the rule

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not an Express dad, just someone who is really tired of this “woke, cancel culture” where you can’t have a disagreement with anyone or your labeled a “Racist” and attacked on Social Media by people who have no idea what the facts are and don’t even bother to ask what they are!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not the point. Is this a kid who regularly comes to practice with the team? If so, kudos to them. If not, it's out of the spirit of the event. Same with the 91 kid from Texas or Wolfpack goalie. Win with your actual team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Incident reminds me of this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2019_Lincoln_Memorial_confrontation

Remember when media rushed to judgement?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid is a stud. Hopefully 91 keeps paying for those plane tickets from Texas because team is pretty average without him.

Totally untrue. This team is loaded. specially at midfield.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enough! This kid isn’t the typical “import to win”. Not a 91 parent but my son is friends with the boy and grew up with him.
He grew up on Long Island and has been part of 91 for years.

Yes, moved to Texas about 2 years ago but still spends plenty of the summer on LI.

Move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy merging with Rush ?

Just in the 2025 age. So if you’re on either A team currently 50% of each team won’t make the A team or 60/40 etc. And they will probably talk about forming a AA and A team and just having professional coaches run the teams, to help with retention. Why not just make the AA team? I can respect that. In my opinion, the 2nd team in this situation will be a huge risk. But the 1st team will be legit. It makes sense because the new team can leverage Legacy for recruiting in a few years. Legacy does a good job with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally untrue. This team is loaded. specially at midfield.

Yeah makes a lot of sense ...team is so loaded that they fly a kid in from Texas lol.....funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They fly in… hahaha

Most pathetic people around

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not an Express dad, just someone who is really tired of this “woke, cancel culture” where you can’t have a disagreement with anyone or your labeled a “Racist” and attacked on Social Media by people who have no idea what the facts are and don’t even bother to ask what they are!

I think that you mean that you have a problem with the concept of consequences. She hasn’t been “canceled.” She still has her teaching job. Her son is still on the team. Seems to me she’s faced little to no consequences at all.

A lot of the other teams are posting in solidarity with the Iroquois kids and team. So far Express is silent. This could all go away if they’d put out a cookie-cutter statement against racism blah blah. Instead they are ignoring it and hoping it goes away. It probably will. But it might not.

My guess is her son is less recruitable now. At least for coaches who are paying attention. Who wants that kind of parent involved in their program?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And it’s now on Reddit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never happened…NO Racist Comments were made. I was there and witnessed the entire incident and it’s all the usual WOKE FAKE NEWS! Express came late to the banquet because their games ran late, the Iroquois Parents and some players were sitting at their reserved table. The mom in question very politely went up to one of the Iroquois moms and pointed out that they were at Express’ reserved table and asked if they could please move to their table so the boys could take their seats and eat their dinner. With that, she was told NO, we were here first and it’s too bad…the Express mom then said, but you don’t belong at this table, this is Express’ reserved table, the boys need to be seated to eat their dinner. The Iroquois mon proceeded to curse her out in front of all the kids yelling that she said we don’t belong here!!! The Express mom then said how trashy are you to be screaming and cursing in front of all these children and then the Iroquois mom began to yell louder calling the Express mom a “Racist Karen” and saying that she said “we don’t belong here and the Iroquois People are trash!” From my view it was very clear that she NEVER insulted the Iroquois Nation as a people and this was blown completely out of proportion like most things on Social Media.

Won't be believed on this forum but I was nearby and while I don't recall exact words there was definitely nothing racist said by either person. There was certainly a small confrontation about who I now know was Iroquois team at the Express table. I was close enough to say with confidence there was certainly zero racism involved and seemed merely about seating a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The World Series of baseball would not allow a kid who used to live e on Long Island that lives in Texas play for a Long Island team. That Texas kid had 4 points in the final plus commanded slides and best long stick. Was a factor in game outcome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And it’s now on Reddit
Oh boy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not the point. Is this a kid who regularly comes to practice with the team? If so, kudos to them. If not, it's out of the spirit of the event. Same with the 91 kid from Texas or Wolfpack goalie. Win with your actual team.

CT player comes to every practice and is well within the 100 mile radius rule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because I did not witness the event between this woman and the Iroquois team, I will keep my thoughts to myself since I really have no idea what transpired. It would be great if everyone else did the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The World Series of baseball would not allow a kid who used to live e on Long Island that lives in Texas play for a Long Island team. That Texas kid had 4 points in the final plus commanded slides and best long stick. Was a factor in game outcome.

And the 91 dad says " team is stacked , we didnt even need him ". Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Distance between Texas and NY is over 1700 miles , so much for the 100 mile rule . Just goes to show how the wsyl is a joke . I heard even at the qualifiers in Delaware not one person was doing any checking in, so basically you could have bring anyone for the qualifiers as no one was checking . Sad . Another money grab if you’re not going to enforce rules that you put out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure is. 100 miles from LI covers a lot of population, 20million + to choose a group of 50 kids from then cut that down to 25. Seems like an advantage, especially when there are only 2-3 teams in LI that will draw the top talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure is, the whole state of CT falls within that 100 mile rule, which makes the rule a joke. You're telling me that that player plays year round with Express and drives 2 hours each way to go to 2-4 practices a week? If so, then great. But if they picked him up just for the WSYL and he only has to go to an occasional practice, then that defeats the whole spirit of a club team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because I did not witness the event between this woman and the Iroquois team, I will keep my thoughts to myself since I really have no idea what transpired. It would be great if everyone else did the same.

That makes too much sense. Get off of here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it is the point, the kid lives in The Woodlands in Houston. Don't care if he grew up in LI. They broke ELIGIBILITY RULES – UNITED STATES TEAMS.

All players must reside within 100 miles of the home field of their program. Players will be required to submit a current academic year report card, school identification card, or comparable proof of residency.

They should be stripped of their title.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enough! This kid isn’t the typical “import to win”. Not a 91 parent but my son is friends with the boy and grew up with him.

Yes, moved to Texas about 2 years ago but still spends plenty of the summer on LI.

Move on

LOL, so that makes him eligible for a LI team? What did they submit when we had to submit drivers license and report card? Does he attend summer school on the island?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perfect. Applies to all aspects of life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
get over it sparky!

Last edited by JesLax1; . Reason: Harsh words not permitted
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you stream the finals game anywhere?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Move on

I missed the part of the rules where it says players that spend 'plenty of time' within the 100 mile radius are eligible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares? At least the kid was on age. Lets talk about other LI teams: Express, Rebels, Regulators....What about their performance? Did they have out of state kids or older kids?

Page 42 of 53 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard