BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,373
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 63 of 73 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Job Hawks you already lost, take your sorry jerks back off this forum, stop without your 20 year olds, you are just not good. So funny.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can see all the games on the WSYL app.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So who’s going to have the biggest turnout for tryouts this year on Li?

Just my opinion but I think there will be a lot of movement this once the World Series is over. The top kids will stay. But I could see the bottom half of these rosters looking to go somewhere else to get some playing time.
A few teams in need a turnaround... ie, 91, Legacy. Outlaws folded so those kids will be looking for a new home...although its rumored you'll see a bunch of them go to Mooselax. Plenty of kids on bloated rosters will be looking to leave for more time.

When did the Outlaws fold? My sons team played them recently.

After their last tournament. Pretty sure this is their last year as an organization.
Organization folding. Only had 2 teams. Didn’t do much to save the organization after the split.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just my opinion but I think there will be a lot of movement this once the World Series is over. The top kids will stay. But I could see the bottom half of these rosters looking to go somewhere else to get some playing time.
A few teams in need a turnaround... ie, 91, Legacy. Outlaws folded so those kids will be looking for a new home...although its rumored you'll see a bunch of them go to Mooselax. Plenty of kids on bloated rosters will be looking to leave for more time.

If my son was looking for a new team he definitely would not be looking at 91,Legacy or the Outlaws, these teams have been on a downslope for the past two years. If you are looking for good COACHING I would be looking at Express, Mooselax, Turtles and Li Lax club.

Definitely NOT the turtles. The team isn’t good and the coach makes every offensive play go through his kid. Several parents are moving on from that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If my son was looking for a new team he definitely would not be looking at 91,Legacy or the Outlaws, these teams have been on a downslope for the past two years. If you are looking for good COACHING I would be looking at Express, Mooselax, Turtles and Li Lax club.

Definitely NOT the turtles. The team isn’t good and the coach makes every offensive play go through his kid. Several parents are moving on from that team.

Says the dad who’s son has been on three different teams in the past year. Just saying

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island LC does open play tryouts each Monday in the summertime at 630PM at their Field at 325 Main St. in Port.

Igloo Tryouts are July 20, 21st.

Express July 26, 27, 28

Mooselax July 28 and 29.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When did the Outlaws fold? My sons team played them recently.

After their last tournament. Pretty sure this is their last year as an organization.

I'm not surprised DZ is the worst owner ever!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great day of first round action at the World Series despite the rain delay. Notable games U13:
Tigers over Towermen 12-11 in OT
Hawks lose to Stealth Florida 8-7
Sweetlax Upstate tied 5-5 with Black Ops at beginning of 4th quarter - game will resume tomorrow
More updates to come!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hows 91 Machine doing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express scores?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweetlax beats black ops 8-5
Two way over jersey express 7-6
Eclipse beats primetime 7-2
CoachC over MadLax 10-5
Hawks squeaks by ADVN by 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the dad who’s son has been on three different teams in the past year. Just saying

Nice try but you have t he wrong person. You must be the coach that never takes his overrated son off the field. The team has lost to C teams. Not even competitive at the B level. Hence why there will be an exodus this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great day of first round action at the World Series despite the rain delay. Notable games U13:
Tigers over Towermen 12-11 in OT
Hawks lose to Stealth Florida 8-7
Sweetlax Upstate tied 5-5 with Black Ops at beginning of 4th quarter - game will resume tomorrow
More updates to come!

MD teams havent a chance on age

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try but you have t he wrong person. You must be the coach that never takes his overrated son off the field. The team has lost to C teams. Not even competitive at the B level. Hence why there will be an exodus this year.

OUCH. Thats gotta hurt....And of course true !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks lose, knocked out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks lose, knocked out.

2 losses in the tourney. Not the best look

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know where you can see the bracket for the World Series?

https://lacrosse.exposureevents.com/169822/2021-wsyl-championship-series/bracket/290582

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks lose, knocked out.

STOP IT. Not the big bad Hawks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks lose, knocked out.

V...L...C! Hawks are a great team, much respect to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks lose, knocked out.

Who are the hawks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As predicted the Hawks would be knocked off because they can only compete with the top teams when they use older players. Very predicted that Sweetlax, LI Express and the Tigers would be in the final four. I wish all 4 teams much luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks should be allowed to use the older players. They play with them all season so its really not fair to their team to exclude their older guys. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As predicted the Hawks would be knocked off because they can only compete with the top teams when they use older players. Very predicted that Sweetlax, LI Express and the Tigers would be in the final four. I wish all 4 teams much luck.
Sweetlax and Express are legit on age teams. Tigers are a combo of new faces and false birth certificates.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s talk about the Express mom who talked trash to the Iroquois National team. Classy. Kudos to the Iroquois for leaving and the Beserkers for standing with them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s talk about the Express mom who talked trash to the Iroquois National team. Classy. Kudos to the Iroquois for leaving and the Beserkers for standing with them

Let's hear the story. Everyone on the left side doesn't know what happened........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express lady is lucky she could have left with only 9 fingers like the former attack guy on chrome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweetlax and Express are legit on age teams. Tigers are a combo of new faces and false birth certificates.

WOW you are accusing the Danny Almonte in Lacrosse , that's terrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Class less . Like some of the dads on the team too. Ex 91 dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did she say?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talking smack about a 13 year old kid and a team that has never lost the Rebels and only lost to Express B once is pretty low class. Better check your facts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talking smack about a 13 year old kid and a team that has never lost the Rebels and only lost to Express B once is pretty low class. Better check your facts

I don't see anything about the rebels mentioned but I see the turtles have lost to Moose, express C (black is the C team) & true blue. The team is terrible and about to get worse if there really is the exodus that was mentioned.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachC in the finals after beating Sweetlax upstate 10-9

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anapolis Hawks they whip everyones butt, as long as the 12th graders are there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't see anything about the rebels mentioned but I see the turtles have lost to Moose, express C (black is the C team) & true blue. The team is terrible and about to get worse if there really is the exodus that was mentioned.

Guess you didn’t notice while stalking them, that three of the top players have been injured the entire season. See you in the fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The black c team usually has a better record than orange b team. Not much of a difference there. Black beat the turtles. I don’t think orange ever has.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EXPRESS CoachC ‘26 Champs!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered