BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 125 of 267 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks without question! Just a play date for the Hawks. Just a little fun before the Wort Series!

You think you’re trying to hurt the coach, but you’re only hurting the kids who have worked and sacrificed, like all the other teams, to show up and play well on a big stage. Congratulations to you, big man.

Sorry. This was meant to respond to the stunad talking about the Hawks coach cheating.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks without question! Just a play date for the Hawks. Just a little fun before the Wort Series!

You think you’re trying to hurt the coach, but you’re only hurting the kids who have worked and sacrificed, like all the other teams, to show up and play well on a big stage. Congratulations to you, big man.
What about this tourney makes you call it a "big stage?" Naptown is average at best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like a good turnout at Naptown next week. Gonna be a hot one. Good luck to all.

Alactraz Outlaws
Hawks
Team 18
302 Lacrosse

ADVNC
Looneys
Mad Dog National
Nationals
Team 91 MD

3D Gulf Coast
Kings
Madlax Oregon
Freedom

MD Fireballs
Stealth So Florida
Thunder Nationals
True IL

Looks like poop tourney to me

Agreed! 💩

Last year the kids barely played. Let’s be happy they’re out enjoying themselves regardless of the stunands on the sidelines that are living through their boys. Lol
Looks like a good turnout at Naptown next week. Gonna be a hot one. Good luck to all.

Alactraz Outlaws
Hawks
Team 18
302 Lacrosse

ADVNC
Looneys
Mad Dog National
Nationals
Team 91 MD

3D Gulf Coast
Kings
Madlax Oregon
Freedom

MD Fireballs
Stealth So Florida
Thunder Nationals
True IL

Agreed! 💩

Alactraz Outlaws
Hawks
Team 18
302 Lacrosse

ADVNC
Looneys
Mad Dog National
Nationals
Team 91 MD

3D Gulf Coast
Kings
Madlax Oregon
Freedom

MD Fireballs
Stealth So Florida
Thunder Nationals
True IL

Agreed! 💩

Except for Hawks, The Who's Who of mediocre.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am curious if the Hawks roll the dice and let the older kids play at World Series, the only on age tournament left . Would a proud organization that usually doesn’t participate for that reason allow a whole organization to be embarrassed for cheating just to pacify one coach who can’t handle the rules . We shall see , won’t be able to hide kids like he did in qualifier..

The 4 kids were on the sideline in their jerseys. They werent hard to miss.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am curious if the Hawks roll the dice and let the older kids play at World Series, the only on age tournament left . Would a proud organization that usually doesn’t participate for that reason allow a whole organization to be embarrassed for cheating just to pacify one coach who can’t handle the rules . We shall see , won’t be able to hide kids like he did in qualifier..

Since you are accusing Hawks of cheating which is a bold statement. Please enlighten us on how this occurred

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Already beat. lost’s mentality. Disclaimer before the disclaimer. Keep making excuses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, I don’t think anyone is trying to hurt the kids other than the coach. The tournament is one of the few tournaments that is age specific. The rules state the that cutoff for U13’s is September 1, 2007. So no matter the circumstances, if a player or players birthday is one day, one week or one month prior, that player does not qualify. If a coach decides that he is going to disregard the rule because these kids have been playing together for so long and doesn’t care, that his team is not of age, that’s his decision and he has to live with the outcome. And shame on the sponsors of the WSYL if they don’t enforce the rule. The event will slowly disappear which would be a disservice to the kids and the sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, I don’t think anyone is trying to hurt the kids other than the coach. The tournament is one of the few tournaments that is age specific. The rules state the that cutoff for U13’s is September 1, 2007. So no matter the circumstances, if a player or players birthday is one day, one week or one month prior, that player does not qualify. If a coach decides that he is going to disregard the rule because these kids have been playing together for so long and doesn’t care, that his team is not of age, that’s his decision and he has to live with the outcome. And shame on the sponsors of the WSYL if they don’t enforce the rule. The event will slowly disappear which would be a disservice to the kids and the sport.
Why would it be a disservice end it? It is well run, but the price is crazy for what’s included. Also there are many tournaments all summer long with just as good or better competition which is all that should matter. Lax is elitest enough as is we don’t need a tourney furthering showing money is no object for way too many lax families. Keep the fluff away, charge less and just make sure the top 20-30 teams in the country are there (oh wait, I guess we already played NAL).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go to bed. No Hawks playing in the ws are too old. Get a life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go to bed. No Hawks playing in the ws are too old. Get a life

not a Hawks dad but the team is legit on age for WS. They have won all their games, however, some have been close, I do think the team is beatable. Having said that, they will win the whole thing.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the direction lacrosse needs to move. All teams everywhere should be grouped by birthday.
My question remains: What other sports group kids by school class and what sports group kids by age?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the direction lacrosse needs to move. All teams everywhere should be grouped by birthday.
My question remains: What other sports group kids by school class and what sports group kids by age?
Basketball has moved many leagues and tourneys to class over the past 5 years or so after being strictly age forever. It is kind of a mess however as you really need to be straight age based or straight grade to avoid confusion, kids playing in wrong level (some unintentional, mostly intentional).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I still havent heard how the Hawks cheated, Big loud mouth makes a post and cant post up facts. The 4 kids never played in the quailifer and wont play in WSYL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In most sports the best players strive to play up to challenge themselves. In lacrosse they play down to dominate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In most sports the best players strive to play up to challenge themselves. In lacrosse they play down to dominate.

Agreed. I don’t understand the philosophy to play down. You should play up as long as you can.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. I don’t understand the philosophy to play down. You should play up as long as you can.

Either way Hawks will WIN. Hawks win against holdback teams and win against on aged teams. They can’t be stopped.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awww… you must be the same person who told me (a parent of a 2026 Hawk) that a certain player was 2 years to old because “his sons friends teammates cousin” talked to the Hawk player in question and he told him he was. You told me I was wrong about his fall 2007 birthday.

There is no cheating on the Hawks 2026 WSYL roster- or at any other time they play. The 4 holdbacks will be there supporting their team with the rest of the spectators. They are the same 4 who stood there and lost their voices cheering on their team in March at the qualifier. To think the Hawks organization/Hogan/the parents would allow cheating is absurd. I would know, I am a Hawks 2026 holdback parent and my son IS NOT PLAYING and neither are the 3 others. Go Hawks!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The philosophy came from the huge influence of private schools and lacrosse, Outside of LI the sport was dominated by private schools for many years. That is where the original influence came from, now, everyone doesnt want to get left behind.
There is a strong case for holding your son back at a early age. it helps. A year earlier in puberty is a big factor in starting or not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Alactraz Outlaws
Hawks
Team 18
302 Lacrosse

ADVNC
Looneys
Mad Dog National
Nationals
Team 91 MD

3D Gulf Coast
Kings
Madlax Oregon
Freedom

MD Fireballs
Stealth So Florida
Thunder Nationals
True IL

Agreed! 💩

Last year the kids barely played. Let’s be happy they’re out enjoying themselves regardless of the stunands on the sidelines that are living through their boys. Lol

Seriously, no one can talk lax in here about anything else besides reclassed Crabs and Hawks. If you bring up anyone else you will get shamed. Instead of being a relevant forum about ALL teams/players/coaches/fans, it turns into wanker fest about the same teams and subjects. But by all means, carry on...............

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since you are accusing Hawks of cheating which is a bold statement. Please enlighten us on how this occurred

Several older kids but on Hawks uniforms and went onto the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks lost in Naptown Final 4:
[1] Annapolis Hawks 2026 5 6 [5] Mad Dog National 2026

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks on High

Everyone else should go Hit the wall!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks. Then the rest average at best
...And, the Hawks lose to Mad Dog Nationals in OT in the semi-final. This post did not age well, lmao...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks were just knocked out in the semis in Double OT by Maddog National

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks - again defense is the issue Too small and can not match up against bigger attackman. Mad Dogs were BIG and had there way down low.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks - again defense is the issue Too small and can not match up against bigger attackman. Mad Dogs were BIG and had there way down low.

Mad Dog is at WSYL so it looks like Hawks can get some revenge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maddog Nationals is at the WS? Uh, no. That team is made up of kids from all over the country. A good amount of the players will be playing in the world series, but for 14u teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not unless the 2026 hawks want to play u14 at wsyl. Most of the maddog team that came from 7 different states are playing at wsyl.
Source, parents of the multiple Mohicans on the team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong. A national team of older kids isn't at the WS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not this Mad Dog team. They were from several different states.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks Dads: Is this true? I heard that the four holdbacks suited up and played near the end of the game, after it was out of reach, just so they could be part of the event. I always wondered if that actually happened.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I am curious if the Hawks roll the dice and let the older kids play at World Series, the only on age tournament left . Would a proud organization that usually doesn’t participate for that reason allow a whole organization to be embarrassed for cheating just to pacify one coach who can’t handle the rules . We shall see , won’t be able to hide kids like he did in qualifier..

Hawks Dads: Is this true? I heard that the four holdbacks suited up and played near the end of the game, after it was out of reach, just so they could be part of the event. I always wondered if that actually happened.[/quote

Completely false, but believe what you want to

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the haters. No MD VA or DC area teams have beaten Hawks in years. Losses to Tigers, Express. Some team from Canada and a National team. 4L’s in 4 years. You guys loss 4 in 1 tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5-6 mad dogs vs Hawks… I don’t think the defense lost it for the Hawks. Offense had 3-4 offensive possessions in OT to score…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5-6 mad dogs vs Hawks… I don’t think the defense lost it for the Hawks. Offense had 3-4 offensive possessions in OT to score…

Biggest weakness on the Hawks is their long poles. No size no speed and no physicality. That has to change or they will struggle as they get closer to HS ball. There are 2 kids that just shouldn’t be on the team; maybe 3, at close D.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Dad of a Hawks D pole. Hit The Wall !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone got cut from tryouts 😬

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Biggest weakness on the Hawks is their long poles. No size no speed and no physicality. That has to change or they will struggle as they get closer to HS ball. There are 2 kids that just shouldn’t be on the team; maybe 3, at close D.

D pole son got cut from Hawks?? Hit The Wall ! Then maybe he might not get cut

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goes without sayin,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goes without sayin,
Playing in Naptown was not a good idea for Hawks. Now they are physically drained and mentally shattered going into WS.

Like Reply Quote
Page 125 of 267 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard