BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts388,053
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 53 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 52 53
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is Express LI Devils 2025 and new name for Channey's team?

Typo, Einstein

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see in FLG Tourney this weekend that TRUE Blue FLG and Turtles all in B. Why not step up and challenge kids. A is not Loaded.
all 3 of those teams could compete

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How will CoachC coach the 2025 and 2026 teams at the WSYL? Do they cater to him with no scheduling conflicts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions who wins NLF this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None of the on grade teams. That’s easy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 & CoachC in finals 91 wins big.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why ins't Team 91 MD at NLF this weekend with there nearly 17 year olds hiding as eight graders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why ins't Team 91 MD at NLF this weekend with there nearly 17 year olds hiding as eight graders

Come on are you saying 91MD has 16 year olds on an eighth grade team? No chance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

is this a joke or true?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see in FLG Tourney this weekend that TRUE Blue FLG and Turtles all in B. Why not step up and challenge kids. A is not Loaded.

True Blue had some turnover

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

is this a joke or true?

HC kid is a double. Older = Better. Sort of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

None of the on grade teams. That’s easy.

HHH out of Philly. Loaded with holdbacks. They have a pole who looks like he could play in the ACC now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typo, Einstein

Devils?? LOL. No. CoachC's team will be playing NLF this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles should 100% be in the A division. It’s the perfect opportunity to take the next step vs that group of teams. This is also how you attract players and show that the team is trending A. I guess they like knowing that they’ll win B bracket. No A player is trying out for a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Great point. The only thing I would do different is take what you wrote on here and send it to your coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could be that Half of TB team plays on Regulators so they are avoiding overlaps in the A Bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

is this a joke or true?

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. Sorry you got beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

is this a joke or true?

We all know, so stop it. Good thing we will see at the WSYL, oh wait, 91MD isn’t showing up. Maybe it’s too far to travel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The question is why are you worrying about 91? Dont like it? Then beat them. Simple

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Dad it’s very simple go beat them. You have no leg to stand on and now that the kids are in HS give up the hold back BS - it’s a level playing field for you now. Oh yeah and by the way the last time I checked the rules are based on your grade and my kid is of age. I always welcomed the teams with hold backs because we played against better competition and we beat them!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could be that Half of TB team plays on Regulators so they are avoiding overlaps in the A Bracket.

Not half but a handful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not half but a handful.

A joke for the Tournament to call their brackets AA and A -- It's definitely A & B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

is this a joke or true?

We all know, so stop it. Good thing we will see at the WSYL, oh wait, 91MD isn’t showing up. Maybe it’s too far to travel.

Wait. Are we talking WSYL or NLF? Doesn't matter. 91MD would beat you at any tourney. Age based or grade based wouldn't matter. They are just flat out better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF yes, World Series no. If it was true what you are saying they would be going. No airline tickets. No Denver. No I don’t want to spend thousands going across the country. The tournament is a 2 hour drive, maybe less. It’s in Maryland. What more can you ask? So what you should say is they are the best team in NLF. Leave the second part of your sentence out. Tell the truth or say nothing. That’s my motto.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF yes, World Series no. If it was true what you are saying they would be going. No airline tickets. No Denver. No I don’t want to spend thousands going across the country. The tournament is a 2 hour drive, maybe less. It’s in Maryland. What more can you ask? So what you should say is they are the best team in NLF. Leave the second part of your sentence out. Tell the truth or say nothing. That’s my motto.

What evidence do you have to assert your claim? Put up or shut up. That's my motto.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They didn’t go to World Series because they are too old. They play 10th grade football, 4 months later 8th grade lacrosse. Ok there Rambo. They choose not to compete in a big tournament in their home state because they can’t. They are too old. Now remain silent. Your giving normal people a headache.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not half but a handful.

A joke for the Tournament to call their brackets AA and A -- It's definitely A & B.

What’s the difference really? The difference should be teams that are their top teams in their club playing clubs 2nd teams that are A teams. True Blue, Turtles and 24. There is three levels. Those brackets could have been set up that way this weekend. Not a complaint, just an observation and these directors should work a little harder on these match ups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What evidence do you have to assert your claim? Put up or shut up. That's my motto.

They are not at NLF, they are not at WSYL. They are not here, they are not there, they are not anywhere. 91MD does not like green eggs and ham. And there is no more proof needed than their absence. The best team will be identified from those that play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't even hear about 24 until this weekend. Beat Turtles but got killed by True blue.

Where are they based?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't even hear about 24 until this weekend. Beat Turtles but got killed by True blue.

Where are they based?

Started 5 years ago or so out of GS and then started and east program in the old Team Long Island stomping ground had a few good teams here and there but nothing consistent grade to grade. It’s an example of several repeats of people picking a club team out of location convenience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where are they based?

Started 5 years ago or so out of GS and then started and east program in the old Team Long Island stomping ground had a few good teams here and there but nothing consistent grade to grade. It’s an example of several repeats of people picking a club team out of location convenience.

I only saw a few minutes of one of there games but the attack and defense looked good. Had one good middie but that was it.

There is something to be said for convenience

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good to see to all kids playing on the fields and summer lax kicking off. I will say the one thing I noticed this weekend was how some coaches still think shouting from start to finish of a game actually resonates with the kids. Yes, coaching involves yelling out instructions at times, but some coaches just start at the first whistle and it builds from there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who looked good and who didnt? Regulators won and they were missing a lot of kids. What does that say?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its been the same for every age group, people wonder where all these madlax, hawks, and other reclass teams come from. They never go to WSYL, its not a coincidence, they are all older because their rich daddies could not handle not being the best so decided to pay 10s of thousands to play with younger kids to feel good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its been the same for every age group, people wonder where all these madlax, hawks, and other reclass teams come from. They never go to WSYL, its not a coincidence, they are all older because their rich daddies could not handle not being the best so decided to pay 10s of thousands to play with younger kids to feel good.

Because you'd didn't quote who you were responding to I don't think any of us have any idea what you're referring to. Is 24 a reclass team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which teams looked good at that tournament at Mitchell field? There were only 2 A teams there for the 25's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True blue wants to win so they play in B bracket. Not the way to go. Good players will seek teams that play in top divisions. Rather lose 7-5in top bracket than blow out B teams. B bracket=B organization

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Games were pretty close actually . Rebels parents are awesome

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are not at NLF, they are not at WSYL. They are not here, they are not there, they are not anywhere. 91MD does not like green eggs and ham. And there is no more proof needed than their absence. The best team will be identified from those that play.

See you on July 16th.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who looked good and who didnt? Regulators won and they were missing a lot of kids. What does that say?

Who were Regulators missing? The True Blue kids played both. Did they look great? Lost to Rush Day 1 by 5, beat them Day two by 1. Tied Preds. Rebels could have been either way. All 4 of these teams are the same. Inconsistent. Maybe Rush wins because they beat Regulators by more than they were beat by Regulators.

Page 37 of 53 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard