Central Bucks HS West (PA) 2021 Attack Connor Albrecht Commits to Stockton University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Central Bucks High School West (PA) 2021 Attack Connor Albrecht of Team 11 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stockton University.

High school: Central Bucks High School West (Doylestown, PA)
Grad year: 2021
Position: Attack
College committed to: Stockton University
Club team: Team 11 Lacrosse, Phila Stars (NXT)
Lacrosse honors: Adrenaline Black Card All-Star Suburban One National All-League First Team Honors
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Stockton University, Men's D3? "I felt fortunate to have the opportunity to visit several schools and meet with many coaches, but Stockton was the one that was the best fit from an academic and athletic standpoint. It had everything I was looking for in a school. I enjoyed the size and location of the campus and connected immediately with Coach Zulauf. I also have friends and former teammates that I am looking forward to joining next season."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would first like to thank Joey Sankey and the coaching staff at Team 11 for their tireless encouragement, tutelage, and expert training. I am thankful for the opportunity to be a part of such a great program. I would like to also recognize Coach Matt Coverdale (Central Bucks HS West) and Coach Chris Jacobsen (Warriors), for their support on and off the field. The success I have experienced individually and as a member of a team is directly attributed to their leadership. I would also like to thank Coach Peter Lawrence (NXT) for his assistance in the recruiting process. Lastly, I would like to thank my parents and family for their continued support, relentless encouragement, and personal sacrifices to ensure I had this opportunity."
What other colleges did you consider? "Ursinus, DeSales, Tampa."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Connor Albrecht on his commitment to Stockton University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: