Appo HS (DE) 2021 Midfield, Attack Gabe Rupert Commits to Wilmington University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Appo High School (DE) 2021 Midfield, Attack Gabe Rupert of Team 302 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Wilmington University.

High school: Appo High School (Middletown, DE)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Wilmington University
Club team: Team 302 Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: All conference 2019 diamond state conference, all star team Mid Atlantic showcase, first team all-conference 2021, all-star team 2021.
Academic honors: 3.5 GPA, and I made the honor roll.
Expected major: Kinesiology and Exercise Science
Why did you choose Wilmington University, Men's D2? "I chose my college because I felt it was the best fit for me. The Level of play is something I have always wanted for myself. It is also an in-state school for me, so I will be close to home. The Coaches and the guys on the team seem like awesome people. I can’t wait to get after it with the boys in the fall."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my Mom and Dad, for supporting me my entire life. If it wasn’t for countless sacrifices, I would not be where I am today. Thank you to anyone who has coached me, you will always be remembered and appreciated. "
What other colleges did you consider? "Mc. Daniel, Salisbury. "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Gabe Rupert on his commitment to Wilmington University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: