BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 117 of 267 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In one game out of 4 or 5 match ups

Express does have the best FO at 2026 level. I think there are a lot of teams that may have "something" better than the Hawks. However as a whole the Hawks are the best team at 2026. But they have shown they can beat if played properly.[/quote]

Keep telling yourself that as the losses stack up and win ratio is minimal now against below average teams. When the top 2 kids go to DCE this summer it is all over for the Hawks.[/quote]

Why would any of their top players leave to go start over with a new team? Most of them live in the Annapolis area, but you think they will drive to Bethesda to play for a lesser team?[/quote]

Coaching and less daddy ball[/quote]

If I am a Hawks parent, I would DEFINATELY leave and head to Madlax. That seems like top notch coaching. Plus an unedited pregame playlist.[/quote]

Poorly written but true. MadLax main challenge is to retain its own players, not poach Hawks, and the pregame fiasco does not help.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks will see their ranks thinned after the summer. Team has reached their peak and are now on the decline. Kids don’t want to play for a losing organization.

Even non Hawks parents are shaking their head at this one.

Non-Hawk parent here. You sir are a fool.

You sir are a fool. Hawks will lose multiple times this summer. Mark my words.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hawks will see their ranks thinned after the summer. Team has reached their peak and are now on the decline. Kids don’t want to play for a losing organization.

Possible—- it’s summer ball. Hawks are certainly
NOT a losing organization. Really bad take

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks will see their ranks thinned after the summer. Team has reached their peak and are now on the decline. Kids don’t want to play for a losing organization.

Anything is possible, assuming they will play 25-30 games in the top tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hawks will see their ranks thinned after the summer. Team has reached their peak and are now on the decline. Kids don’t want to play for a losing organization.

Possible—- it’s summer ball. Hawks are certainly
NOT a losing organization. Really bad take

His son will probably be at the Hawks tryouts, or better yet, already tried out for them.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anything is possible, assuming they will play 25-30 games in the top tournaments.

Yes seems very possible that they could lose a few, potentially in WSYL as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You haven’t seen the Sidewinders goalie- he is legit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You haven’t seen the Sidewinders goalie- he is legit.
Who are they? Never heard of them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the above posters, More kids reclassing and kids hitting puberty will change the 2026 landscape. Hawks will go from being first to being a top 10 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the above posters, More kids reclassing and kids hitting puberty will change the 2026 landscape. Hawks will go from being first to being a top 10 team.

Won't the Hawks add some additional holdback kids to improve? After the WS are there any age based tourneys?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Won't the Hawks add some additional holdback kids to improve? After the WS are there any age based tourneys?

Nope. Hawks are not adding any more holdbacks, only losing some players to other teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. Hawks are not adding any more holdbacks, only losing some players to other teams.

Trouble in paradise?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this speculating on the forum is a joke, people just jumping to conclusions with no basis in facts. Let the boys play, learn and enjoy themselves. The system is designed so that the cream rising to the top eventually. Everything else is nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure they’ll be adding some bugs on defense and another middie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure they’ll be adding some bugs on defense and another middie.

Awesome! More kids to stand on the sideline and watch. When are tryouts again?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know who on the Hawks is posting. Bald tough guy lumber boy. Biggest joke around and such an embarrassment to the Hawks program. I apologize in advance for him.

I am not a Hawks friend or enemy, just an observer. But the image that the Hawks 2026 team projects on this board, and on the sidelines, is not good. The boys are amazing players and the parents are doing the boys a dis-service by portraying the team so badly. If the image is indeed coming from just one person, then Matt Hogan should ask the family to find another team. Unless the player is the face off guy (#9) or the tall middie who does all the scoring, the player can be replaced and the team would not miss a beat. It is amazing how much power one toxic family can have to shape the culture and the image of an entire team.

Trust me his kid is replaceable. Middie moved to close-D bc his stick skills were awful. His size is an issue and he gets beat on a regular basis. Dad thinks he’s D1 material; he will be lucky to see a HS field.
We all know who on the Hawks is posting. Bald tough guy lumber boy. Biggest joke around and such an embarrassment to the Hawks program. I apologize in advance for him.

I am not a Hawks friend or enemy, just an observer. But the image that the Hawks 2026 team projects on this board, and on the sidelines, is not good. The boys are amazing players and the parents are doing the boys a dis-service by portraying the team so badly. If the image is indeed coming from just one person, then Matt Hogan should ask the family to find another team. Unless the player is the face off guy (#9) or the tall middie who does all the scoring, the player can be replaced and the team would not miss a beat. It is amazing how much power one toxic family can have to shape the culture and the image of an entire team.

Trust me his kid is replaceable. Middie moved to close-D bc his stick skills were awful. His size is an issue and he gets beat on a regular basis. Dad thinks he’s D1 material; he will be lucky to see a HS field.

Kid is still the best player on the team...he is in fact still an offensive midfielder and his good stick skills. Watched him at the True game and he was shooting 15 yard step downs and making them. Besides the big kid from tigers i think (the big midfielder) is arguably the best player in 2026.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kid is still the best player on the team...he is in fact still an offensive midfielder and his good stick skills. Watched him at the True game and he was shooting 15 yard step downs and making them. Besides the big kid from tigers i think (the big midfielder) is arguably the best player in 2026.

Hawks are #1. Looks like people can’t handle this fact. Get over it and move on. Hawks just win, they can’t help it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are #1. Looks like people can’t handle this fact. Get over it and move on. Hawks just win, they can’t help it.

You sound like an amazing fool.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like an amazing fool.
And you still feed the fool. When will this forum learn that when you stop feeding it, it will go away?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid is still the best player on the team...he is in fact still an offensive midfielder and his good stick skills. Watched him at the True game and he was shooting 15 yard step downs and making them. Besides the big kid from tigers i think (the big midfielder) is arguably the best player in 2026.[/quote]

Hawks are #1. Looks like people can’t handle this fact. Get over it and move on. Hawks just win, they can’t help it.[/quote]

Funny as the rankings have Long Island Express as #1, FACT!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks are #1. Looks like people can’t handle this fact. Get over it and move on. Hawks just win, they can’t help it.[/quote]

Funny as the rankings have Long Island Express as #1, FACT![/quote]

WSYL/IL 13U Preseason World Rankings:
1. Annapolis Hawks (MD)
2. LI EXPRESS CoachC (NY)
3. Tigers XXVI (PA)
4. Sweetlax Upstate (NY)
5. Towermen (PA)
6. Orange Crush (NY)
7. FCA Upstate (NY)
8. 7 Flames (GA)
9. Madlax (DMV)
10. True IL 2026 Premier (IL)
11. Jersey Express (NJ)
12. BBL Elite (NJ)
13. Express North 2026
14. Sixers (CO)
15. 2Way (CT)
16. Evolve (CAN)
17. Igloo (NY)
18. Prime Time (NY)
19. True MN 2026 AAA (MN)
20. Eclipse (CT)
21. Team 91 LI (NY)
22. ADVNC (CA)
23. Southern Stars (NC)
24. Evolve BC (CAN)
25. Thunder LB3 (GA)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny as the rankings have Long Island Express as #1, FACT![/quote]

WSYL/IL 13U Preseason World Rankings:
1. Annapolis Hawks (MD)
2. LI EXPRESS CoachC (NY)
3. Tigers XXVI (PA)
4. Sweetlax Upstate (NY)
5. Towermen (PA)
6. Orange Crush (NY)
7. FCA Upstate (NY)
8. 7 Flames (GA)
9. Madlax (DMV)
10. True IL 2026 Premier (IL)
11. Jersey Express (NJ)
12. BBL Elite (NJ)
13. Express North 2026
14. Sixers (CO)
15. 2Way (CT)
16. Evolve (CAN)
17. Igloo (NY)
18. Prime Time (NY)
19. True MN 2026 AAA (MN)
20. Eclipse (CT)
21. Team 91 LI (NY)
22. ADVNC (CA)
23. Southern Stars (NC)
24. Evolve BC (CAN)
25. Thunder LB3 (GA)[/quote]

And NLF Rankings
1 Annapolis Hawks
2 Tigers XXVI
3 Sweetlax NY
4 Team 91 LI
5 LI Express
6 BBL Elite
7 Eclipse LC
8 Crabs
9 Laxachusetts Black
10 2 Way
11 Tommyknockers
12 Legacy LI
13 Madlax Capital
14 Prime Time
15 Express North
16 HHH
17 Resolute
18 Sweetlax Florida
19 Denver Elite
20 3d NE

Still don't see LI Express #1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s good but they have 3-4 players that were much more impactful against my son’s team. Their whole attack unit is really good. And the FO mid is special. Goalie is also better relative to position within the 26 class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You forgot the first and most accurate ranking US Club Lacrosse

1 LI Express CoachC
2 Annapolis Hawks Green
3 Sweetlax-NY
4 Tigers XXVI
5 Madlax Capital
6 THUNDER LB3 BLUE
7 HP Mohican
8 West Coast Starz Navy
9 2way
10 Baltimore Crabs
11 Philadelphia Freedom Red
12 BBL Elite
13 Tommyknockers
14 Prime Time
15 PA Roughriders
16 NJ Express
17 Sweetlax FL
18 TEAM 91 CAROLINA
19 Team 91 Orange Storm
20 Stealth Lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 LI Express CoachC
2 Annapolis Hawks Green
3 Sweetlax-NY
4 Tigers XXVI
5 Madlax Capital
6 THUNDER LB3 BLUE
7 HP Mohican
8 West Coast Starz Navy
9 2way
10 Baltimore Crabs
12 BBL Elite
13 Tommyknockers
14 Prime Time
15 PA Roughriders
16 NJ Express
17 Sweetlax FL
18 TEAM 91 CAROLINA
19 Team 91 Orange Storm
20 Stealth Lacrosse

6 through 8 in this one kind of hurts its credibility

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 LI Express CoachC
2 Annapolis Hawks Green
3 Sweetlax-NY
4 Tigers XXVI
5 Madlax Capital
6 THUNDER LB3 BLUE
7 HP Mohican
8 West Coast Starz Navy
9 2way
10 Baltimore Crabs
12 BBL Elite
13 Tommyknockers
14 Prime Time
15 PA Roughriders
16 NJ Express
17 Sweetlax FL
18 TEAM 91 CAROLINA
19 Team 91 Orange Storm
20 Stealth Lacrosse

6 through 8 in this one kind of hurts its credibility

It's not a legit ranking if laxachusetts is no where on the last

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 LI Express CoachC
2 Annapolis Hawks Green
3 Sweetlax-NY
4 Tigers XXVI
5 Madlax Capital
6 THUNDER LB3 BLUE
7 HP Mohican
8 West Coast Starz Navy
9 2way
10 Baltimore Crabs
12 BBL Elite
13 Tommyknockers
14 Prime Time
15 PA Roughriders
16 NJ Express
17 Sweetlax FL
18 TEAM 91 CAROLINA
19 Team 91 Orange Storm
20 Stealth Lacrosse

US Club lacrosse is some dude in his basement that started an Instagram account.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 LI Express CoachC
2 Annapolis Hawks Green
3 Sweetlax-NY
4 Tigers XXVI
5 Madlax Capital
6 THUNDER LB3 BLUE
7 HP Mohican
8 West Coast Starz Navy
9 2way
10 Baltimore Crabs
12 BBL Elite
13 Tommyknockers
14 Prime Time
15 PA Roughriders
16 NJ Express
17 Sweetlax FL
18 TEAM 91 CAROLINA
19 Team 91 Orange Storm
20 Stealth Lacrosse

The US Club Larosse Rankings are old and don't take into account the spring games that just finished up for most of the top teams. The US Club Lacrosse Rankings are from the winter. The spring games would shake these old US Club Lacrosse Rankings up a lot. Summer preseason rankings should come out soon which should take into account spring games. Top 5 should look something like this.

1. Annapolis Hawks
2. Tigers XXVI
3. LI Express CoachC
4. Sweetlax Upstate
5. Crabs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 LI Express CoachC
2 Annapolis Hawks Green
3 Sweetlax-NY
4 Tigers XXVI
5 Madlax Capital
6 THUNDER LB3 BLUE
7 HP Mohican
8 West Coast Starz Navy
9 2way
10 Baltimore Crabs
12 BBL Elite
13 Tommyknockers
14 Prime Time
15 PA Roughriders
16 NJ Express
17 Sweetlax FL
18 TEAM 91 CAROLINA
19 Team 91 Orange Storm
20 Stealth Lacrosse

The US Club Larosse Rankings are old and don't take into account the spring games that just finished up for most of the top teams. The US Club Lacrosse Rankings are from the winter. The spring games would shake these old US Club Lacrosse Rankings up a lot. Summer preseason rankings should come out soon which should take into account spring games. Top 5 should look something like this.

1. Annapolis Hawks
2. Tigers XXVI
3. LI Express CoachC
4. Sweetlax Upstate
5. Crabs

1. Tigers
2. Hawks
3. Crabs
4.LI Express
5 .Sweetlax

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Club just does a summer and fall ranking and uses tournament results to rank. The best ranking to come out in the next several weeks will be WSYL.

Hawks
LI Express
Upstate
Tigers
Towermen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF Rankings

1 Annapolis Hawks
2 Tigers XXVI
3 Sweetlax NY
4 Team 91 LI
5 LI Express
6 BBL Elite
7 Eclipse LC
8 Crabs
9 Laxachusetts Black
10 2 Way
11 Tommyknockers
12 Legacy LI
13 Madlax Capital
14 Prime Time
15 Express North
16 HHH
17 Resolute
18 Sweetlax Florida
19 Denver Elite
20 3d NE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Club just does a summer and fall ranking and uses tournament results to rank. The best ranking to come out in the next several weeks will be WSYL.

Hawks
LI Express
Upstate
Tigers
Towermen

Crabs will be #1 by the end of the summer after adding a few 2025’s to their roster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 LI Express CoachC
2 Annapolis Hawks Green
3 Sweetlax-NY
4 Tigers XXVI
5 Madlax Capital
6 THUNDER LB3 BLUE
7 HP Mohican
8 West Coast Starz Navy
9 2way
10 Baltimore Crabs
12 BBL Elite
13 Tommyknockers
14 Prime Time
15 PA Roughriders
16 NJ Express
17 Sweetlax FL
18 TEAM 91 CAROLINA
19 Team 91 Orange Storm
20 Stealth Lacrosse

1. Annapolis Hawks
2. Tigers XXVI
3. LI Express CoachC
4. Sweetlax Upstate
5. Crabs

1. Tigers
2. Hawks
3. Crabs
4.LI Express
5 .Sweetlax

1. Sweetlax
2. Hawks
3. Tigers XXVI
4. LI Express
5. Crabs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
LI Express
Upstate
Tigers
Towermen

More like -
Laxachusetts
Hawks
LI Express
Tommyknockers
Upstate
Tigers
Towermen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
LI Express
Upstate
Tigers
Towermen

Crabs will be #1 by the end of the summer after adding a few 2025’s to their roster.

So a few more, what would that make it? 15 total?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's face it if a parent and player feels the need to play down or as it is referred to on this forum "holdback" or "reclass" and show up in the summer tournaments for the all "important" playing time because they where not good enough or buried on the depth chart. We wish you and your family all the best. The best part is when they do NOT actual stay back or reclass and show up on the first day of school as a 9th grader. So these rankings are not indicative of anything. All the matters is the win on that particular day and the players present which again we all know is a revolving door for a few based on club and player not the "core team."

see you all this summer...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks
LI Express
Upstate
Tigers
Towermen

More like -
Laxachusetts
Hawks
LI Express
Tommyknockers
Upstate
Tigers
Towermen

Laxachusetts and tommyknockers will not be on the WSYL ranking, sorry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 LI Express CoachC
2 Annapolis Hawks Green
3 Sweetlax-NY
4 Tigers XXVI
5 Madlax Capital
6 THUNDER LB3 BLUE
7 HP Mohican
8 West Coast Starz Navy
9 2way
10 Baltimore Crabs
12 BBL Elite
13 Tommyknockers
14 Prime Time
15 PA Roughriders
16 NJ Express
17 Sweetlax FL
18 TEAM 91 CAROLINA
19 Team 91 Orange Storm
20 Stealth Lacrosse

1. Annapolis Hawks
2. Tigers XXVI
3. LI Express CoachC
4. Sweetlax Upstate
5. Crabs

1. Tigers
2. Hawks
3. Crabs
4.LI Express
5 .Sweetlax

Until proven otherwise the number 1 spot is a three way tie between Hawks, LI Express and Tigers. Each three of those teams could beat each other on any given day, but have been unbeatable recently against teams outside of those top three

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Either will the Crabs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF Rankings

1 Annapolis Hawks
2 Tigers XXVI
3 Sweetlax NY
4 Team 91 LI
5 LI Express
6 BBL Elite
7 Eclipse LC
8 Crabs
9 Laxachusetts Black
10 2 Way
11 Tommyknockers
12 Legacy LI
13 Madlax Capital
14 Prime Time
15 Express North
16 HHH
17 Resolute
18 Sweetlax Florida
19 Denver Elite
20 3d NE

NLF rankings are a joke.

Team 91 LI at 4 and over LI Express?

BBL at 6?

HHH at 16?

All three of those teams are grossly over ranked in the NLF rankings. HHH literally only won one game in the NXT Midatlantic Spring League and none of the teams they lost to are ranked in here except the Tigers. Makes no sense. Who ever did these rankings has clearly no idea about most these teams and the rest of the top 2026 teams not included in these rankings

Like Reply Quote
Page 117 of 267 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard