BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,876
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 113 of 267 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"The bottom 4 are really bad

Totally disagree....Looney's is fine. They had a bad Spring for sure, but we do have talent. Injuries hurt us. Just need more offense. Next Level was first year in Elite, and they played good teams tough.

Would agree with really bad on FCA and 91. Not much there on those teams"

These teams will be fine. Elite talent being plucked away on lower divisions already. Those "best" players in AAA, and AA will be replacing the weakest links on these teams.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
question for folks on the most highly competitive teams.
how are games coached? are players allotted equal playing time or do the top players play more in competitive game?
is winning a high priority or is it playing everyone and giving everyone their opportunity?
are players coached to their skill set, meaning do they have particular roles or is it coached like a post camp all star team, roll the ball out and rotate players (staying within their respective positions) thru regardless of situations?
how is game IQ taught and developed? Is true game coaching, situational coaching and substituting being used/taught? are games coached like a HS/college game?

if you have to ask this question at the club level then you should go play rec

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go watch a 2025 game and then watch a 2026 game and tell me the 2025s are weak. If the 2025s are so weak how did the reclassed 2025 crabs who were terrible at the 2025 level (couldnt even compete at Elite) come in 2nd place in 2026. Such a ridiculous comment. The elite level at each age is quality lacrosse. Don't think any of the 2026 teams could compete in elite at 2025. Hawks played a few a year ago and did ok, but lost to Cannons. That should tell you something.

That was in 5th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the play in game will be BLC vs True and the winner gets Hawks? Madlax vs Crabs? Crabs vs Hawks in the SHIP

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how are games coached? are players allotted equal playing time or do the top players play more in competitive game?
is winning a high priority or is it playing everyone and giving everyone their opportunity?
are players coached to their skill set, meaning do they have particular roles or is it coached like a post camp all star team, roll the ball out and rotate players (staying within their respective positions) thru regardless of situations?
how is game IQ taught and developed? Is true game coaching, situational coaching and substituting being used/taught? are games coached like a HS/college game?

Not very nice but I’ll give a few answers. Games are being played to win, not all kids see the field at 2026. Playing time is earned in practice.
Players are coached to their skill set and specialize (defensive middie vs scorer etc). Better teams/organizations teach a system so players can shuffle into a role with different personnel and not miss a beat.
IQ is drilled in practice so the coaches can “let them play” in games. Oddly enough, HS and college has to coach much more due to roster size and having multiple coaches running every facet of the game. This age group has the advantage of being together for multiple years in a system so the coaches can make adjustments in games but don’t need to go crazy with on field direction.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not very nice but I’ll give a few answers. Games are being played to win, not all kids see the field at 2026. Playing time is earned in practice.
Players are coached to their skill set and specialize (defensive middie vs scorer etc). Better teams/organizations teach a system so players can shuffle into a role with different personnel and not miss a beat.
IQ is drilled in practice so the coaches can “let them play” in games. Oddly enough, HS and college has to coach much more due to roster size and having multiple coaches running every facet of the game. This age group has the advantage of being together for multiple years in a system so the coaches can make adjustments in games but don’t need to go crazy with on field direction.

"so players can shuffle into a role with different personnel and not miss a beat." AKA wherever they can beg borrow or steal a player from God knows where to fly in for a weekend and steal another kids playing time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go watch a 2025 game and then watch a 2026 game and tell me the 2025s are weak. If the 2025s are so weak how did the reclassed 2025 crabs who were terrible at the 2025 level (couldnt even compete at Elite) come in 2nd place in 2026. Such a ridiculous comment. The elite level at each age is quality lacrosse. Don't think any of the 2026 teams could compete in elite at 2025. Hawks played a few a year ago and did ok, but lost to Cannons. That should tell you something.

Hawks have NEVER almost to the Cannons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks have NEVER almost to the Cannons.

to the 2025 team, they did. 3 years ago

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the play in game will be BLC vs True and the winner gets Hawks? Madlax vs Crabs? Crabs vs Hawks in the SHIP

Correct on the matchups

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, not really. I suppose if you just look at W/L records, then the bottom four look pretty sad.

Dig a little deeper. Look closely at the goal differentials in the games and overall.

If you watched some of these games, you would have seen some well-matched teams.

As for Looney's, not having a faceoff guy had a big impact on their season.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't get to see Madlax play this season. Impressive that they only gave up 28 goals this season.

Is that a good defense and goalie? Or more their style of play? Curious if they are intentionally trying for low scoring games or if their defense is just keeping them in it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, not really. I suppose if you just look at W/L records, then the bottom four look pretty sad.

Dig a little deeper. Look closely at the goal differentials in the games and overall.

If you watched some of these games, you would have seen some well-matched teams.

As for Looney's, not having a faceoff guy had a big impact on their season.

Agreed, there is more parity in this division than a lot of people were expecting. Hawks only beat MadLax by 2, and only beat NextLevel by 2. VLC beat Looneys yesterday by just one. Way more games were close than not. Congrats to all the teams for competing in the elite division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys 1-21 at 25,26,27

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
What '25 91 kids are double holdbacks? Please be informed before you type garbage on here. And to label a class as 'weak' is comical.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by BOTCUser34
What '25 91 kids are double holdbacks? Please be informed before you type garbage on here. And to label a class as 'weak' is comical.

Any team 91 2025 players moving to 2026?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't get to see Madlax play this season. Impressive that they only gave up 28 goals this season.

Is that a good defense and goalie? Or more their style of play? Curious if they are intentionally trying for low scoring games or if their defense is just keeping them in it.

Watched the Hawks vs Madlax game, Madlax had a great goalie!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys 1-21 at 25,26,27
ouch. that's rough

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by BOTCUser34

Please stop. There is no relevancy at all for 91 at the 26 level. No one is going to talk about your kid or 91. Go away

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From a parent perspective, who is worse...91 goalie Dad or short, bald Hawk D Dad? I am having a hard time deciding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From a parent perspective, who is worse...91 goalie Dad or short, bald Hawk D Dad? I am having a hard time deciding.
I don't know, but in my book the standard for measuring parents is the same as for refs, and to a lesser extent, coaches - if everybody is focused on the boys and nobody notices you, you have done a great job.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why don't you ask your husband to say something to them if it bothers you so much. I think I know why, but I want to hear you answer. Most men will confront an issue, but I get that moms have a harder time with it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't you ask your husband to say something to them if it bothers you so much. I think I know why, but I want to hear you answer. Most men will confront an issue, but I get that moms have a harder time with it.

Ok tough guy! Meet you at Libations after your shift!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok tough guy! Meet you at Libations after your shift!!

Someone struck a nerve huh lady

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 attack dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, most lacrosse Dads just move further down the fence where they can enjoy the game, thinking to themselves "what a lost, glad I'm not him." And they will laugh at those type of Dads (and in particular those two!) with their friends from a distance. It's the Moms are more likely to get into it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is such a spot on/expected retort. Very true to who they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel sorry for the families in AAA next year who will have to listen to the 91 goalie and attack Dad!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This must be the Hawks D dad... getting mad someone called him out. probably drinking during his shift and wondering why he can't sell more

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie and Defense are what keeps them in the game for sure...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This must be the Hawks D dad... getting mad someone called him out. probably drinking during his shift and wondering why he can't sell more

I cant wait,,Besides the bald Hawks D dad, 91 goalie Dad and the attack Dad MM ? along with all the rest of the Moms and dads.. This will be one great season !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"From a parent perspective, who is worse...91 goalie Dad or short, bald Hawk D Dad? I am having a hard time deciding"

Calling out of people as an unregistered user seems to be the norm now here as well as team shaming. Kinda ruins the boards...... these are all kids out there busting their butts in a great sport, at all the 2026 levels. Teams will reload and some won't.

Grow up and make this site relevant for the lax fan/parent/coach/player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel sorry for the families in AAA next year who will have to listen to the 91 goalie and attack Dad!

Funniest post in a while!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is such a spot on/expected retort. Very true to who they are.

This is such a spot on/expected retort. Very true to who you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For sure, but even more fun when Coach Rage gets on here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least the trolling by others brings out a laugh, yours is sad and desperate and repeated 200 times in 300 pages. With all there is to make fun of with 2026 youth lax, you're still here beating a dead horse after he went 7-0. Keep fighting the good fight.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least the trolling by others brings out a laugh, yours is sad and desperate and repeated 200 times in 300 pages. With all there is to make fun of with 2026 youth lax, you're still here beating a dead horse after he went 7-0. Keep fighting the good fight.

Sorry Rage it is doubtful you will make the HOCO finals and you will lose in the final if you make it that far.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry Rage it is doubtful you will make the HOCO finals and you will lose in the final if you make it that far.

Take your emotion out of your crazy predictions. Hawks are the best team around without any facts to dispute this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take your emotion out of your crazy predictions. Hawks are the best team around without any facts to dispute this.

Not a Hawks parent. And I do think some of these Hawks parents do need their head examined but Hawks are the best talented team currently. Unless DC Express or MadLax picks up some more skilled players from other clubs and train the whole team up, none of the current teams can beat them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unless DC Express or MadLax picks up some more skilled players from other clubs and train the whole team up, none of the current teams can beat them.
It’s the playoffs, anything can happen, including more skilled players showing up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unless DC Express or MadLax picks up some more skilled players from other clubs and train the whole team up, none of the current teams can beat them.
It’s the playoffs, anything can happen, including more skilled players showing up.

Unlikely. Hawks sweep. Nobody else has a realistic chance.

Like Reply Quote
Page 113 of 267 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard