BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 53 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 52 53
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sure the Regulators got lucky, but they fairly qualified and of course they accepted.

Who wouldn’t want another few more months to prepare and get another chance to play top teams on a level playing field.

Good for them.

Probably good for others too if they don’t see Regulators as a threat.

Fairly qualified? By taking a 1-4 team the WSYL made this even more of a joke then it already was.

Everyone knows day two competition massively changes the win/loss results record for the entire qualifying tournament.

So one can’t simply compare absolute win/loss record for entire tournament when deciding next best team to advance.

Yes. Lucky, but they absolutely fairly qualified as next best team to advance.

Stop it Regulator dad. They really shouldn't use the word "qualified". They actually didn't qualify. On tournament day, they went home without the invitation to play in July. They are a place filler added when another team dropped out. To be clear, they are replacing another team that didn't have to "qualify" as they were an International team, so nothing lost from a competition perspective. However, it does undermine the process. 1-2, 1,4. whatever...The team was terrible and it's unfair to the other terrible teams that also tried real hard.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels didn't mop the floor with anyone. We were at a tournament in CT when Regulators OWNED Rebels.. And Rebels may have beat them 1x at another tournament. They are the same. 50/50 on any given day. Neither one is a legit Tier 1 team so stop the wishful thinking.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL is still short teams so if they cant sprinkle fairy dust on an invite to the much smarter teams in other regions, then there may be 20 teams attending from the North and East. Everyone can "Qualify" and then carpool to DC. HOORAY!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure the Regulators got lucky, but they fairly qualified and of course they accepted.

Who wouldn’t want another few more months to prepare and get another chance to play top teams on a level playing field.

Good for them.

Fairly qualified? By taking a 1-4 team the WSYL made this even more of a joke then it already was.

Everyone knows day two competition massively changes the win/loss results record for the entire qualifying tournament.

So one can’t simply compare absolute win/loss record for entire tournament when deciding next best team to advance.

Stop it Regulator dad. They really shouldn't use the word "qualified". They actually didn't qualify. On tournament day, they went home without the invitation to play in July. They are a place filler added when another team dropped out. To be clear, they are replacing another team that didn't have to "qualify" as they were an International team, so nothing lost from a competition perspective. However, it does undermine the process. 1-2, 1,4. whatever...The team was terrible and it's unfair to the other terrible teams that also tried real hard.

Regulators were lucky to qualify.
Let’s see what they can make of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does anyone care? If you didnt originally qualify you shouldnt be going anyway. So who cares? Whats the point of all the griping? Other clubs feel they are more worthy than Regulators? Which teams would those be? I didnt see any mid tier teams there that deserved it so if you could enlighten me it would be helpful.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This board is full of crazy dads, living through their sons. For their sake and yours, I hope your superstar becomes top position player on his high school team and a top 25 kid in Long Island. Otherwise he will be a roster filler at the d1 level, running the scout team. Enjoy at 100 mile drive every week to watch other kids play

The nonsense about WSYL, NLF, who the top u14 team is.... hilarious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good for them.

Regulators were lucky to qualify.
Let’s see what they can make of it.

WSYL uses the word "advanced". They used qualified on their posts of the teams that actually did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who should have qualified that didnt? I hear crickets chirping...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at the preliminary schedules of teams. Regulators only win was over 0-5 Team.
You can say they deserve to be in by the rules. 4 Teams get in from a very week 7 team division. Rebels had toughest draw.
Rebels will smoke the regulators. If I was a regulator parent/coach/administrator I would so embarrassed taking this. Its not going to help them, It will be the End of them.
This is as RIP for WSYL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at the preliminary schedules of teams. Regulators only win was over 0-5 Team.
You can say they deserve to be in by the rules. 4 Teams get in from a very week 7 team division. Rebels had toughest draw.
Rebels will smoke the regulators. If I was a regulator parent/coach/administrator I would so embarrassed taking this. Its not going to help them, It will be the End of them.
This is as RIP for WSYL

Can the regulator/rebel crew create a separate thread titled "The battle for 7th place and other irrelevant discussions"

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does anyone care? If you didnt originally qualify you shouldnt be going anyway. So who cares? Whats the point of all the griping? Other clubs feel they are more worthy than Regulators? Which teams would those be? I didnt see any mid tier teams there that deserved it so if you could enlighten me it would be helpful.

Pay attention dummy. Look at the final records regardless of the so-called winners and losers brackets. More than a few teams with equal or better records. No team at 1-4 deserves to advance. This tournament has ZERO credibility. They are just taking teams to fill out brackets because other regions didn't have enough interest. 7 teams advanced from the North. Only 2 have a real shot to win it all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels challenge regulators to a Game winner gets in. How big are your balls regulators. We will crush you. Just accept and we will set it up. Maybe wsyl sanctions it. They would never because if Rebels got in they would do well and make them look like the fools they are. RIP wsyl

Last edited by JMLax1; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels challenge regulators to a Game winner gets in. How big are your balls regulators. We will crush you. Just accept and we will set it up. Maybe wsyl sanctions it. They would never because if Rebels got in they would do well and make them look like the fools they are. RIP wsyl

Battle for the basement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO CARES !!!!!!!!!!!! 97% of these kids will not be playing lacrosse at the DIV 1 level ... just let your kid have fun ..... and by the way the DIV1 level is a job ....... you guys will never make it when college coaches are around just relax kids are 14 years old

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Battle for the basement

Battle for the basement

Typical obnoxious Rebels parent!! Seems to be the same for all age groups!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Battle for the basement

More like the back door. Some of those rebels moms are spicy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pay attention dummy. Look at the final records regardless of the so-called winners and losers brackets. More than a few teams with equal or better records. No team at 1-4 deserves to advance. This tournament has ZERO credibility. They are just taking teams to fill out brackets because other regions didn't have enough interest. 7 teams advanced from the North. Only 2 have a real shot to win it all.

Only one really. If you were there, you would know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels vs Regulators.... That's like watching a tortoise race a snail across the LI Expressway during rush hour... How about getting back on the practice field, incorporating new schemes, using all of your players and actually doing something different from what landed you in the basement in the first place? It's obvious, from what I have seen, that whatever these teams have been doing doesn't work.... so change it rather than crying about it.

A playoff game to decide the tallest [ChillLaxin] in the circus... That's a great idea! Maybe they can upcharge the parents for that privilege too....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's obvious, from what I have seen, that whatever these teams have been doing doesn't work.... so change it rather than crying about it.

Thank you for your assessment Coach Danowski. These teams do just fine and are a perfect place for kids to play. Will they beat 91 and Express...no..but only 85 kids play for those two teams. The rest play on teams similar to Regulators and Rebels. Regulators took Express North into double OT at the qualifiers, how different are they from them? Regulators split with Rebels in last two. Regulators split with Igloo last two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing the rebels talk smack is hilarious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tournaments will be starting up in May so the teams will probably face each other then. As for WSYL...if Regs wants to attend, so be it. Im sure Rebs would have jumped on that in a heartbeat, even with their 3-2 record. Why any team would want to participate in that slop is beyond me but it isnt my call or yours...get over it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only one really. If you were there, you would know.
Agree with you on that. Although I didn't watch any LIE games we were completely overmatched against 91 (yes we qualified). 2 months of practice won't change the outcome for most of these teams. Talent gap is just too great. Unless there are some unusually strong squads from east I don't see anyone really giving 91 a real test.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree with you on that. Although I didn't watch any LIE games we were completely overmatched against 91 (yes we qualified). 2 months of practice won't change the outcome for most of these teams. Talent gap is just too great. Unless there are some unusually strong squads from east I don't see anyone really giving 91 a real test.

BBL in the East is quite good at the 2025 level. They were the men among boys in the East qualifier. 91 vs. BBL would probably be a good game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91n aint that good Igloo played them tight. They top in North but wont beat the East

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
shock plays bbl on sunday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91n aint that good Igloo played them tight. They top in North but wont beat the East

I'm not sure what game you were watching but that game was over from the whistle. After 2 minutes Igloo looking at each other for answers. 91 bigger, faster, stronger at every position.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question. 91 Pulled some very good kids of other teams. Do the kids stay at 91, or go back to teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They scored 1 goal in 2nd half against Igloo. And Igloo didnt even play their starters... O-Ver-Rate-ED

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They scored 1 goal in 2nd half against Igloo. And Igloo didnt even play their starters... O-Ver-Rate-ED
You are correct 91, played their entire roster in 2nd half. Igloo's only subbing were the defensive middies other starters never came off. Unfortunately this is true of many teams. Roosters of 25 or 50, doesn't really matter because starters rarely come off the field. 91 controlled the ball the entire game and took their foot off the pedal in the 2nd half. Over rated would be Igloo. First day cake schedule, win bracket on GD. Wins against average teams 2nd day, smoked in final. See you in DC? I think not, you'll never make it that far. Oh yeah, lids looked great, if it was 5 years ago. Keep chasing AA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait! Let me get this straight, igloo didn’t play to win?

91 owned igloo. Slapped them around and stole their lunch money. Then ate it in front of them.

Game was over at the half.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 owned igloo. Slapped them around and stole their lunch money. Then ate it in front of them.

This is priceless. The final score was 5-2. From the first quote, it sounds like it could have been 4-0 at the half AT WORST. That sounds like a real beat down for an eighth grade team. fool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is priceless. The final score was 5-2. From the first quote, it sounds like it could have been 4-0 at the half AT WORST. That sounds like a real beat down for an eighth grade team. fool.

Game was OVER at the half.

Igloo played to keep it close and 91 let them play the turtle game and emptied the bench. AA didn’t try to win and preferred the close score rather than going for the crown. It will only get worse the more often they play, fool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Game was OVER at the half.

Igloo played to keep it close and 91 let them play the turtle game and emptied the bench. AA didn’t try to win and preferred the close score rather than going for the crown. It will only get worse the more often they play, fool.
You sound like a fool and are obviously NOT an Igloo parent. Igloo is forbidden from any and all public comments, otherwise someone may see behind the curtain. You're average at best. Maybe you'll get a shiny new helmet if you win a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo gave them a run for the money using their less frequently used kids. 91 was flat and it showed. They dont want to meet in DC I can tell you that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo gave them a run for the money using their less frequently used kids. 91 was flat and it showed. They dont want to meet in DC I can tell you that
Sorry couldn't let this one go. I have good friends with kids on both teams. Some kids never saw the field in that game for either team, just the way it is. 91 and Igloo both played to win. If you believe anything else you are kidding yourself. if you are an actual Igloo parent making the statement than that is just sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Over at halftime. OVER. It only gets worse from here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry couldn't let this one go. I have good friends with kids on both teams. Some kids never saw the field in that game for either team, just the way it is. 91 and Igloo both played to win. If you believe anything else you are kidding yourself. if you are an actual Igloo parent making the statement than that is just sad.

If 91 2025 lived up to the brand, they should have been able to clear the bench against Igloo, not shorten it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If 91 2025 lived up to the brand, they should have been able to clear the bench against Igloo, not shorten it.

Over at halftime

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 survived.... Barley. Igloo D stifled them in 2nd half. If Igloo had an offense it would have been theirs for the taking. 91 should change their name to 50...as in 50% Because they only play 1/2 of their kids...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Over at halftime

I still is bothersome that it has become acceptable to parents that your kids don’t play. Is it that important to become the roster and practice against the best kids? I know that is a benefit, but to what extent?

Page 32 of 53 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard