BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 73 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I wish I had the self-esteem of the Towermen! Haha! Rose-colored glasses, for sure!

They don’t belong and it was proved but the program is gonna ask each player to form over $375 plus all travel expenses just to finish near or on last place. SMH

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
T-who? Lots of talk. Not much in the way of results. Doubt they even advance to the bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
T-Men finish in top 4 at World Series. Mark my words.

17-4. Hawks over True. We’d rather play Towermen

Is that the same True team that tied Express? There are so many True teams I cant keep up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that the same True team that tied Express? There are so many True teams I cant keep up.

Sure they will be peddling their wares in your neck of the woods soon. Good luck and hope no one falls for the free stick giveaways. True is only as good as the other kids they can pull around to each roster. When those kids are busy or rostered elsewhere, they struggle. It was a great platform out west and middle America, but lacrosse is already established on the East Coast and it is not working here. All you need to do is look at the WSYL results. Too many teams to spread the good kids around and distance restrictions so they struggled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure they will be peddling their wares in your neck of the woods soon. Good luck and hope no one falls for the free stick giveaways. True is only as good as the other kids they can pull around to each roster. When those kids are busy or rostered elsewhere, they struggle. It was a great platform out west and middle America, but lacrosse is already established on the East Coast and it is not working here. All you need to do is look at the WSYL results. Too many teams to spread the good kids around and distance restrictions so they struggled.

Come on now, let's be fair True IL and True MN absolutely dominated the Central qualifier and will be in DC.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on now, let's be fair True IL and True MN absolutely dominated the Central qualifier and will be in DC.

"It was a great platform out west and middle America"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish I had the self-esteem of the Towermen! Haha! Rose-colored glasses, for sure!

2 of the 4 teams mentioned as being the final four will not happen. Tigers and Express will fall short. There will be upsets during playoffs. Sorry but your ego is what is going to set you back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 of the 4 teams mentioned as being the final four will not happen. Tigers and Express will fall short. There will be upsets during playoffs. Sorry but your ego is what is going to set you back.

Perhaps, but at least they qualified without help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong again. It will definitely be the 4 teams mentioned. They have completely dominated every event they've played in until now. All of a sudden there is going to be multiple upsets because YOU say so? No, that isn't happening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong again. It will definitely be the 4 teams mentioned. They have completely dominated every event they've played in until now. All of a sudden there is going to be multiple upsets because YOU say so? No, that isn't happening.

Sweetlax been on here pimping his team that hasn’t won a tournament.....ever. Fact!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Can't see either of those 4 losing before semis. Unless one of those md-va all star teams build some cohesiveness in the next few months. Hard to see since they all play in a spring league with one another and then practice for summer tournaments. Though to coordinate schedules to get regular practice for the all star team kids. That's where they will get left behind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They don’t belong and it was proved but the program is gonna ask each player to form over $375 plus all travel expenses just to finish near or on last place. SMH

Your organizations arent covering the player cost?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"It was a great platform out west and middle America"

True is a disaster in the West. True Utah and True Idaho got absolutely destroyed in West qualifier. And True Colorado is barely functioning. True is trying in CA, but I do not think they will get any real traction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh, since YOU say it will definitely be those four teams I guess that makes it official. Ok.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh, since YOU say it will definitely be those four teams I guess that makes it official. Ok.

Past performance says the guy is probably right. These teams dominate anyone they play. They have literally only lost to each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Past performance says the guy is probably right. These teams dominate anyone they play. They have literally only lost to each other.

Some of them have losses coming outside of that group of 4 in the last year.

Tigers - Losses to Hawks, Express N, Primetime, Towermen and a tie vs Express N
Hawks - Losses to Express and Tigers
Express - Losses to FCA, Sweetlax & a tie vs True
Sweetlax - Losses to Hawks, and 2 to Express.

Doesnt include playdays that arent on USCL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even if they do well. What type of message are you sending to the kids?

The team didn't play well enough to qualify from the start. Now you are going to lobby your way into a tournament that you simply didn't qualify for?

I am sure that it is a tough pill to swallow when the team was basically made for and focused mainly on attending the WSYL.

Sounds like the lesson being taught is to cry until you get what you want.

Why am I not surprised...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some of them have losses coming outside of that group of 4 in the last year.

Hey Towerman guy try not to look so bitter. All these teams above beat the teams you lost to by a lot. All won there tournaments in the winter and fall. Your team isn't even ranked. Change your jersey color to green for jealous, bye bye

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team didn't play well enough to qualify from the start. Now you are going to lobby your way into a tournament that you simply didn't qualify for?

I am sure that it is a tough pill to swallow when the team was basically made for and focused mainly on attending the WSYL.

Come on when LIE beat TM 15-2 both times in our spring scrimmages they know they would not qualify right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesnt include playdays that arent on USCL[/quote]

My son plays for Blackops and it is pretty clear from the wsyl results and the march tournaments Blackops are ranked #5 in the nation behind these teams. While we hope we can make a run to win wsyl there is no team in the country that can touch these four teams above except maybe us and maybe Madlax. Tough to say who is #1 now as In march saw express beat hawks, tigers beat express, express beat sweetlax two times in close games and hawks beat tigers. The other teams listed above got blown out by these 4 teams but we were close with these teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on when LIE beat TM 15-2 both times in our spring scrimmages they know they would not qualify right?

Towermen will beat most teams in this thing. Extra training prior will get team ready. Towermen have a good a chance as any.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for Blackops and it is pretty clear from the wsyl results and the march tournaments Blackops are ranked #5 in the nation behind these teams. While we hope we can make a run to win wsyl there is no team in the country that can touch these four teams above except maybe us and maybe Madlax. Tough to say who is #1 now as In march saw express beat hawks, tigers beat express, express beat sweetlax two times in close games and hawks beat tigers. The other teams listed above got blown out by these 4 teams but we were close with these teams.

You should not compare BO’s to other teams, as it is a compilation team with kids coming from over 6 plus different clubs. Any games these kids win need an asterisk next to the score as each opponent is a true club where the kids play together all season while BO is somewhat of a fraud with many kids from many different teams masquerading as a club. Heck the one goalie has been shopped to 7 different teams (3 or 4 compilation teams) over the past 4 years searching to be validated as a winner. How would the individual clubs that the BO kids come from hold up in WSYL? Things that make you go hmmmmmm...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Towermen will beat most teams in this thing. Extra training prior will get team ready. Towermen have a good a chance as any.

If you are losing 15-2 against Express and regularly losing to VLC, Jersey Express, 2way, BBL etc how about trying to win a game before talking like a big dog

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son plays for Blackops and it is pretty clear from the wsyl results and the march tournaments Blackops are ranked #5 in the nation behind these teams. While we hope we can make a run to win wsyl there is no team in the country that can touch these four teams above except maybe us and maybe Madlax. Tough to say who is #1 now as In march saw express beat hawks, tigers beat express, express beat sweetlax two times in close games and hawks beat tigers. The other teams listed above got blown out by these 4 teams but we were close with these teams.[/quote]

Looking for advice. Have 3 sons, my older son plays on a lesser 2026 team in one of these regions. He has been told he could make one of these elite teams if he tries out. We we would have to switch clubs though. Anyone have any experience with this siutation and how did it go? If he joins this much better coached team next year he also will get better looks in high school and they got a good record at that. And If he does move should I transfer my other two or will the existing club not care about just moving my older one? Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son plays for Blackops and it is pretty clear from the wsyl results and the march tournaments Blackops are ranked #5 in the nation behind these teams. While we hope we can make a run to win wsyl there is no team in the country that can touch these four teams above except maybe us and maybe Madlax. Tough to say who is #1 now as In march saw express beat hawks, tigers beat express, express beat sweetlax two times in close games and hawks beat tigers. The other teams listed above got blown out by these 4 teams but we were close with these teams.[/quote]

Come on man, have some positivity. Don’t sell BO short before they even show. Each of these four teams has a flaw that can and will be exploited. BO organization knows these weakness. Every one of those teams has lost before and will lose again. Two and half months is a long time in the lacrosse world and the Spring season has just started.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can't speak for the Towerdudes or if they were whining or whatever,but I can confirm that both internationaln teams can not accept their bids for the WSYL due to covid nonsense. So WSYL decided to add one team from the North and the East based on championship bracket seeding. It was always going to be 7 teams from both regio s. So technically yes 2 teams that didn't qualify in Delaware will move forward to the series. I will add that both teams were ranked within the top 25 going I to the regionals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesnt include playdays that arent on USCL[/quote]

Looking for advice. Have 3 sons, my older son plays on a lesser 2026 team in one of these regions. He has been told he could make one of these elite teams if he tries out. We we would have to switch clubs though. Anyone have any experience with this siutation and how did it go? If he joins this much better coached team next year he also will get better looks in high school and they got a good record at that. And If he does move should I transfer my other two or will the existing club not care about just moving my older one? Thanks.[/quote]

You are good to be hesitant to this decision. Had the same decision to make with my oldest a while ago. We left for Sweetlax all at ocne and never looked back. My oldest is now D1 player and we moved my others at the same time and it was the right move so my other kids did not get blow back and are at teh top of there grade. My other son is also looking good for college now and the advice I would give is the teams that are strong into high school and with the best coaching and roster and with strength of schedule will only get stronger. Do not go to the marginal team that offers promises but has no results is the course we learned. Dont know the other markets but hope this helps and good luck. Also look for the coach that cares about your kid and the team. Trust your gut and avoid the money grab.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are losing 15-2 against Express and regularly losing to VLC, Jersey Express, 2way, BBL etc how about trying to win a game before talking like a big dog

Maybe WSYL should have a bracket where these scrub teams should have to filter out to eventually play the #1 seed in the first round like college hoops? These scab teams play a mini playoff in 2 to 3 rounds and the winner of the worst teams plays the #1 seed to make it fair?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on man, have some positivity. Don’t sell BO short before they even show. Each of these four teams has a flaw that can and will be exploited. BO organization knows these weakness. Every one of those teams has lost before and will lose again. Two and half months is a long time in the lacrosse world and the Spring season has just started.[/quote]

Curiously, how often is black Ops able to practice with hoco going in for another month plus a week as the kids main teams practicing for summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can't speak for the Towerdudes or if they were whining or whatever,but I can confirm that both internationaln teams can not accept their bids for the WSYL due to covid nonsense. So WSYL decided to add one team from the North and the East based on championship bracket seeding. It was always going to be 7 teams from both regio s. So technically yes 2 teams that didn't qualify in Delaware will move forward to the series. I will add that both teams were ranked within the top 25 going I to the regionals.

Who are they adding from the East? They had to know the international teams weren't happening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looking for advice. Have 3 sons, my older son plays on a lesser 2026 team in one of these regions. He has been told he could make one of these elite teams if he tries out. We we would have to switch clubs though. Anyone have any experience with this siutation and how did it go? If he joins this much better coached team next year he also will get better looks in high school and they got a good record at that. And If he does move should I transfer my other two or will the existing club not care about just moving my older one? Thanks.[/quote]

You are good to be hesitant to this decision. Had the same decision to make with my oldest a while ago. We left for Sweetlax all at ocne and never looked back. My oldest is now D1 player and we moved my others at the same time and it was the right move so my other kids did not get blow back and are at teh top of there grade. My other son is also looking good for college now and the advice I would give is the teams that are strong into high school and with the best coaching and roster and with strength of schedule will only get stronger. Do not go to the marginal team that offers promises but has no results is the course we learned. Dont know the other markets but hope this helps and good luck. Also look for the coach that cares about your kid and the team. Trust your gut and avoid the money grab.[/quote]

Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are they adding from the East? They had to know the international teams weren't happening.
Are you paying attention? Towermen apparently

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on man, have some positivity. Don’t sell BO short before they even show. Each of these four teams has a flaw that can and will be exploited. BO organization knows these weakness. Every one of those teams has lost before and will lose again. Two and half months is a long time in the lacrosse world and the Spring season has just started.

Curiously, how often is black Ops able to practice with hoco going in for another month plus a week as the kids main teams practicing for summer?[/quote]

Plenty. The kids on this team are playing lacrosse non-stop up until WSYL. How much training does one need?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone stop stating Towermen didn’t qualify. THEY QUALIFIED! WSYL makes the rules and determines who goes. Topic is boring, move along.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The above 4 teams are clubs and from only 1 oragnization. Black Ops is a mix of 5 team. Please stop with #5 because VLC, Next Level, FCA, Looney's all get blown out and couldnt even enter by themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone stop stating Towermen didn’t qualify. THEY QUALIFIED! WSYL makes the rules and determines who goes. Topic is boring, move along.

Who qualified from the North?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curiously, how often is black Ops able to practice with hoco going in for another month plus a week as the kids main teams practicing for summer?

Plenty. The kids on this team are playing lacrosse non-stop up until WSYL. How much training does one need?[/quote]

I am not talking about lacrosse, I am talking about lacrosse together as Black Ops as opposed to their main teams. All kids on the WSYL teams are playing lots of lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My bad, I meant the East.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL, no , I REALLY meant the North.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like Towermen had the next highest seed in the East

Page 49 of 73 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard