BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 105 of 267 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kelly post 10-6 over breakers

Baseball?

"I didn't know they still had a team."
"Yup, we've got uniforms and everything, it's really great!"

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched Crabs beat Mad Lax 10-7. That face off kid on Crabs is unreal. It was a close game, but Crabs just looked like they were the better team by a significant margin. Mad Lax only had a couple kids that stood out, the whole Crabs team looked impressive “Quote”

So many reclassified 25’s on Crabs it is hard to keep track of who’s who. I heard now more then 1/2 of 2026 Crabs roster is newly reclassified 25’s. I believe the strong face-off player is a 25 but could be a 26. Can you clarify his standing so spectators can keep everything straight?

I’m not sure about the FOGO - I actually think he may be a true 26?

Definitely am sure that almost 1/2 of the team are holdbacks (although only a handful are NEWLY reclassed). The 4 or 5 recent holdbacks couldn’t hack it as a ‘25 - so why not reclass and go up against younger kids? Sad that parents want so bad to live through their sons that they hold a kid back to make it easier for them.... [ChillLaxin] hum

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are many reasons to hold a kid back. The sports benefit is not at the top of the list.

Giving your child the gift of time.
Giving your family one more year together
Giving your child one more year of maturity

Top of my list. The rest are just icing on the cake.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To add to the chat, the Crabs Face Off kid is a true 26... He has been on the team for several years... Big tough kid, loves to compete, exceptional athlete (soccer and basketball as well).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cool story bro

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is not true. I am a parent of one of the players on Crabs, and my son has a September 2007 birthday. I am not sure about the total number of holdbacks, but there are definitely more than 2 kids that are on age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To add to the chat, the Crabs Face Off kid is a true 26... He has been on the team for several years... Big tough kid, loves to compete, exceptional athlete (soccer and basketball as well).

And his dad loves to talk about him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wait till one of the kids on those teams beats out yours, or defeats him on the field when it matters, not in 7th grade when it doesn't. Wish this site wasn't anonymous, a lot of you would sing a different tune.

Last edited by JesLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax should be birth year and all these problems go away.

But then the ELITE teams, well, wouldn't be so elite.

So sad when ELITE teams cant even sign up for WSYL because of holdbacks.

Embarrassing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is not true. I am a parent of one of the players on Crabs, and my son has a September 2007 birthday. I am not sure about the total number of holdbacks, but there are definitely more than 2 kids that are on age.

The former Coach from last year who's kid is on the team says half the roster is on age

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If he were on age, I expect that Black Ops or some world series team would have picked him up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So your son will be 19 when he starts his freshman year in college, and you are citing him as an example of one of the younger kids on Crabs? That tells us all we need to know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Embarrassing.

Didnt see any let down form Express, Tigers, Hawks or Sweetlax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks is only team with minimal holdbacks. All others have at least 30% including bottom feeders like 91 and FCA. That being said, who cares? Get over it. It's the way it is, and the way it always will be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks is only team with minimal holdbacks. All others have at least 30% including bottom feeders like 91 and FCA. That being said, who cares? Get over it. It's the way it is, and the way it always will be.
Madlax are bitter they lost. Team fizzled out in the 4th qtr, it happens. Let’s move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The number is 4, we saw that at WSYL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess if you count holdbacks on the field, then Hawks are at 40% holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Embarrassing.

The only embarrassing thing is your lack of understanding of differences in skill/IQ amongst peers. There are lots of kids who are not holdbacks AND who are highly skilled have have a high lacrosse IQ. DERP!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

keep up the hard work

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Embarrassing.

Sorry your kid plays for Breakers. Maybe try rec soccer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Negative....he's a holdback. Nice try Chris.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I dont think that's how it works. If so, then it sounds like "I guess if you count holdbacks on the field, then Crabs are at 100% holdbacks"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop CK. Your kid was born before 9/1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I dont think that's how it works. If so, then it sounds like "I guess if you count holdbacks on the field, then Crabs are at 100% holdbacks"
Number of holdbacks on the field, that is the way it should be counted. Who is on the sideline doesn’t matter. So hawks are at 40% and crabs at 100%. That seems more realistic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does Looneys lose to True???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Number of holdbacks on the field, that is the way it should be counted. Who is on the sideline doesn’t matter. So hawks are at 40% and crabs at 100%. That seems more realistic.

^This is the type of guy you hear screaming "WHEEEEELS" all weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good FO kid; not so much in the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son's team played Crabs 2026 in summer 2019 and I am certain this player was not there. Maybe he was sick or injured that day; but I am skeptical that he has not been on the 2026 team for several years. That summer the team was pretty bad and he would have been out of place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Superior coaching and training more

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does True beat Looneys?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Number of holdbacks on the field, that is the way it should be counted. Who is on the sideline doesn’t matter. So hawks are at 40% and crabs at 100%. That seems more realistic. “Quote”

Lol😂..... If you think ever harder you will eventually convince yourself of another reason why your son’s team struggles to compete against Hawks. Maybe the truth is he is a very good player, super smart, a great artist, all of the above or even more then that. This being said there are other kids who, at this point in life, are simply more gifted lacrosse players then he is. Going one step further, a bunch of similarly skilled kids have come together to play on the same team who, at this point in their life, dominate other lacrosse teams. Do you really think four kids on Hawks born in July or August instead of November or January are the reason they are currently dominating 2026 play? Even if all 4 are on the filed always at the same time, which is highly unlikely, do you really believe this can explain football like final scores in the first few weeks of HOCO? Hopefully you can find joy in all your son brings to you, your family and others in life to allow you to stop trying to justify why he and his friends/teammates can’t dominate a youth sport at 13.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[ChillLaxin] of 13 year olds? If he is good, he is good!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The crabs fogo has been there for at least 2 years. He left roughriders and went to crabs when they formed the 26 team. He is 100% not on age, like many kids that matriculate to Gilman....he is a reclassed kid. As are most of the Gilman boys who play elite....but its not for lacrosse......its for developmental deficiencies.

Psst...schools like Gilman do not take boys with developmental deficiencies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Number of holdbacks on the field, that is the way it should be counted. Who is on the sideline doesn’t matter. So hawks are at 40% and crabs at 100%. That seems more realistic. “Quote”

Lol😂..... If you think ever harder you will eventually convince yourself of another reason why your son’s team struggles to compete against Hawks. Maybe the truth is he is a very good player, super smart, a great artist, all of the above or even more then that. This being said there are other kids who, at this point in life, are simply more gifted lacrosse players then he is. Going one step further, a bunch of similarly skilled kids have come together to play on the same team who, at this point in their life, dominate other lacrosse teams. Do you really think four kids on Hawks born in July or August instead of November or January are the reason they are currently dominating 2026 play? Even if all 4 are on the filed always at the same time, which is highly unlikely, do you really believe this can explain football like final scores in the first few weeks of HOCO? Hopefully you can find joy in all your son brings to you, your family and others in life to allow you to stop trying to justify why he and his friends/teammates can’t dominate a youth sport at 13.

Hawks Dad - unless your son is the face-off middie or the big middie who generates most of the offense (either by scoring himself or dominating the attention of the defense), you should not be so condescending. Take away those two players and the Hawks would be somewhere in the middle of the other nine teams in the elite division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son's team played Crabs 2026 in summer 2019 and I am certain this player was not there. Maybe he was sick or injured that day; but I am skeptical that he has not been on the 2026 team for several years. That summer the team was pretty bad and he would have been out of place.

We played Crabs in Summer of 2020 and he was on their team. Played them at Young Guns.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks Dad - unless your son is the face-off middie or the big middie who generates most of the offense (either by scoring himself or dominating the attention of the defense), you should not be so condescending. Take away those two players and the Hawks would be somewhere in the middle of the other nine teams in the elite division.

You forgot the little attackmen who wears #1, you forgot 3, you forgot 5, and you forgot 00&7. The defense and goalie speak for themselves

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Confirmed 4 teams from the West qualified for WSYL. So 3 spots for international teams still open. Or maybe they invite a 7th from the North if another international team drops. While the "pre season rankings" are pretty much useless, the highest ranked team in the West (#14 Sixers from Colorado) failed to qualify.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express may take issue with you using the word dominate, FACT!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You forgot the little attackmen who wears #1, you forgot 3, you forgot 5, and you forgot 00&7. The defense and goalie speak for themselves
Hawks defense and goalies are average, nothing special, and clearly not the reason the team dominates. Couldn’t see any standouts in the bunch. Again take away the big middie and FOGO and you are left with a good team but not dominating.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks defense and goalies are average, nothing special, and clearly not the reason the team dominates. Couldn’t see any standouts in the bunch. Again take away the big middie and FOGO and you are left with a good team but not dominating.

👆

Like Reply Quote
Page 105 of 267 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard