Comsewogue HS (NY) 2022 Midfield Shannon Harrington Commits to Kennesaw State University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Comsewogue High School (NY) 2022 Midfield Shannon Harrington of Yellow Jackets LI has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Kennesaw State University.

High school: Comsewogue High School (Port Jefferson Station, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Kennesaw State University
Club team: Yellow Jackets LI
Lacrosse honors: All-Rookie Team (freshman year), Back Of the Cage Top 40 Sophomores, LI Lax Journal Class of 2022 Watchlist, Under Armor Callback, Under Armor 150, Nike Elite 120
Academic honors: National Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society, English Honor Society, 4.0 average, Honor Roll student since middle school, 2019 Spanish Highest Average award
Expected major: Education
Why did you choose Kennesaw State University, Women's D1? "Once I stepped on campus I fell in love. It had everything I wanted- beautiful campus, great education program, warm weather, great environment, amazing athletic complex. I love the coaching staff, they were so great during the recruiting process and really made me feel like Kennesaw was my home. I am so excited to take on the next level of lacrosse at Kennesaw State University."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Huge thank you to my parents, coaches, teammates, and the Long Island Yellow Jackets program. I would not be the player I am today without any of you and I am so grateful to have all of you a part of my lacrosse journey"
What other colleges did you consider?"Fairfield University Campbell University Mercer University Virginia Commonwealth University Tampa University."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Shannon Harrington on her commitment to Kennesaw State University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: