BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 46 of 73 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where was the FOGO from Express? Didnt see him against Sweetlax

My son said his foot was in a boot on the sideline.

Yes, it seems that he was injured and did not compete this weekend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where was the FOGO from Express? Didnt see him against Sweetlax

My son said his foot was in a boot on the sideline.

darn! My son and I wanted to see him play. Hopefully he heals quickly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you saw this game you know that Igloo had the game in hand, with the ball, up a goal with 30 seconds to play with the ball behind 91s cage. . bs call by ref at end giving 91 a man up

Please explain BS call
The BS call where the ball went out of bounds with a minute or two left in the game? The un-sportsman penalty? Where the Igloo kid on the sideline took the ball and threw it all the way to the end line when the 91 kid went to pick it up to play it? That BS call?? Ask your coach who just shook his head at his own player. How was the consy bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The CoachC Express team was 6-0 down in Md this weekend, and it has 25 players not 40 ..and everyone plays and contributes , this is how you become the 1 team in the country, dedicated coaches and kids playing the best teams every weekend, i applaud Roar for challenging themselves and playing some very tough competition in Delaware, that’s how you get better...now 91 stays home and plays mooselax and then tells the parents they are elite ? Worthy of paying 5 grand ..then playing in my lacrosse tournaments against LILC and Turtles..cmon man ...
When Express B has all its players it’s number 3 on Long Island after Roar ..with arguably the best coach on Long Island, that’s what you pay for , not a bumper sticker

I guess this didn't age well. The only LI teams to qualify for the WS were..... wait for it ...... Express and 91. Express undefeated Champs and 91 lost one game by a goal.

Start the keyboard cowboys in 3, 2, 1.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island sent 11 teams and only 2 qualified?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you saw this game you know that Igloo had the game in hand, with the ball, up a goal with 30 seconds to play with the ball behind 91s cage. . bs call by ref at end giving 91 a man up

Please explain BS call
The BS call where the ball went out of bounds with a minute or two left in the game? The un-sportsman penalty? Where the Igloo kid on the sideline took the ball and threw it all the way to the end line when the 91 kid went to pick it up to play it? That BS call?? Ask your coach who just shook his head at his own player. How was the consy bracket?

So the ball went out of bounds and the player picks it up and rolls it into the corner so the other team can’t get a quick re-start. Delay of game every time that happens, nothing BS about that. Easy call.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that fool on here saying a upstate team going to win it all looks dense now, his fca upstate team is staying home in july

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The CoachC Express team was 6-0 down in Md this weekend, and it has 25 players not 40 ..and everyone plays and contributes , this is how you become the 1 team in the country, dedicated coaches and kids playing the best teams every weekend, i applaud Roar for challenging themselves and playing some very tough competition in Delaware, that’s how you get better...now 91 stays home and plays mooselax and then tells the parents they are elite ? Worthy of paying 5 grand ..then playing in my lacrosse tournaments against LILC and Turtles..cmon man ...
When Express B has all its players it’s number 3 on Long Island after Roar ..with arguably the best coach on Long Island, that’s what you pay for , not a bumper sticker

I guess this didn't age well. The only LI teams to qualify for the WS were..... wait for it ...... Express and 91. Express undefeated Champs and 91 lost one game by a goal.

At least express didn’t need a bunch of stud 6th graders to come save the team. Without the machine kids 91 doesn’t even qualify. Machine kids scored a garbage load of goals and even scored the game winner against igloo. Once the machine kids go back orange drizzle will go back to being a not so great team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s not forget that Sweetlax is from upstate and will be one of the top 4 seeds at the WS, along with LIE, Hawks and Tigers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Main problem with LI Lax is that there are way to many Club teams! If a quarter of them United it would benefit the kids!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least express didn’t need a bunch of stud 6th graders to come save the team. Without the machine kids 91 doesn’t even qualify. Machine kids scored a garbage load of goals and even scored the game winner against igloo. Once the machine kids go back orange drizzle will go back to being a not so great team.

Hahahaha....what happened to the TWINS from roar, not a peep today or even over the weekend. The two TWIN dads walking to their cars with their heads down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s not forget that Sweetlax is from upstate and will be one of the top 4 seeds at the WS, along with LIE, Hawks and Tigers.

Sweetlax looks very good but not sure they can beat the hawks but probably can beat tigers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its all good, 91 will go down hard once they play the top teams (hawks, LI Express, tigers , sweetlax) , the machine kids cant save them then. As a matter of fact the whole Machine team got stomped on by Express 2026 last summer when they stepped up to play 2026 A brackets. So nowhere to hide now, only a lopsided game left to put the Machine saviors back where they belong .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank god I didn't forget my sunglasses , the blinged out shirts/hats/pants/socks/shoes from the 91 parents were blinding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please explain BS call

So the ball went out of bounds and the player picks it up and rolls it into the corner so the other team can’t get a quick re-start. Delay of game every time that happens, nothing BS about that. Easy call.

Please explain BS call

I agree, not a BS call. It was a great game to watch with igloo players making a mistake or two more then 91. their coaches had a handful of them as well. Can’t have those mistake to compete at this level and expect to move on.

Looks like the 2025 91 and igloo teams were both 1 & 2 for the north qualifier. Guess the program were betting on those ages and put all their eggs in those baskets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sweetlax looks very good but not sure they can beat the hawks but probably can beat tigers.

SL should be more concerned with getting past the first round. The Tigers beat us 11-5 last weekend and SL is 0-4 vs our Express team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its all good, 91 will go down hard once they play the top teams (hawks, LI Express, tigers , sweetlax) , the machine kids cant save them then. As a matter of fact the whole Machine team got stomped on by Express 2026 last summer when they stepped up to play 2026 A brackets. So nowhere to hide now, only a lopsided game left to put the Machine saviors back where they belong .

91 will beat Sweetlax, FACT!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please explain BS call

Please explain BS call

I agree, not a BS call. It was a great game to watch with igloo players making a mistake or two more then 91. their coaches also had a handful of costly mistakes as well. Can’t make those mistake when trying to compete at this level and expect to move on.

Looks like the 2025 91 and igloo teams were both 1 & 2 for the north qualifier. Guess the program were betting on these ages and put all their eggs in those baskets for their programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gotta love it when someone says "FACT" when it hasn't happened yet lol......just goes to show you how low IQ the 91 parents are .....staring something as a fact they has never happened by the way and will never happen . Go get your GED as a group please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gotta love it when someone says "FACT" when it hasn't happened yet lol......just goes to show you how low IQ the 91 parents are .....staring something as a fact they has never happened by the way and will never happen . Go get your GED as a group please
Impeccable grammar from such a smart man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SL should be more concerned with getting past the first round. The Tigers beat us 11-5 last weekend and SL is 0-4 vs our Express team.

Says the tigers dad. Sweetlax and Express have each other’s respect. We know where our teams stand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG such a surprise IGLOO on a forum complaining. Can we just start a whole new forum named IGLOO COMPLAINTS, it would be epic with non stop activity. Enough already. You program is, was and always will be second tier. No shame in that, just accept it and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG such a surprise IGLOO on a forum complaining. Can we just start a whole new forum named IGLOO COMPLAINTS, it would be epic with non stop activity. Enough already. You program is, was and always will be second tier. No shame in that, just accept it and move on.

Complaining about bringing 6th graders up? Come on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that fool on here saying a upstate team going to win it all looks dense now, his fca upstate team is staying home in july
You're the fool..I said Sweetlax will win it all not FCA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello what are known to be the hood tournaments this summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the tigers dad. Sweetlax and Express have each other’s respect. We know where our teams stand.

The 4 best teams that came out of DE this past weekend were LIE and Sweetlax from the North and the Hawks and Tigers from the East. At this time, these four teams are simply put, better than everyone else. All qualifying teams have 3 months to get ready and finally settle this in MD at the WS. The clock starts now... will your teams be ready?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 4 best teams that came out of DE this past weekend were LIE and Sweetlax from the North and the Hawks and Tigers from the East. At this time, these four teams are simply put, better than everyone else. All qualifying teams have 3 months to get ready and finally settle this in MD at the WS. The clock starts now... will your teams be ready?

For the "all star" teams it will come down to how often they can get 2-3 practices per week in together. That likely will not happen until post spring season. So is 6 weeks of 3x/week enough to close the gap with the top 4 teams who practice together regularly?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For the "all star" teams it will come down to how often they can get 2-3 practices per week in together. That likely will not happen until post spring season. So is 6 weeks of 3x/week enough to close the gap with the top 4 teams who practice together regularly?

Which ones are the “all star” teams that we need to worry about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweetlax looks very good but not sure they can beat the hawks but probably can beat tigers.[/quote]

SL should be more concerned with getting past the first round. The Tigers beat us 11-5 last weekend and SL is 0-4 vs our Express team.[/quote]

Says the tigers dad. Sweetlax and Express have each other’s respect. We know where our teams stand.[/quote]

The 4 best teams that came out of DE this past weekend were LIE and Sweetlax from the North and the Hawks and Tigers from the East. At this time, these four teams are simply put, better than everyone else. All qualifying teams have 3 months to get ready and finally settle this in MD at the WS. The clock starts now... will your teams be ready?[/quote]

For the "all star" teams it will come down to how often they can get 2-3 practices per week in together. That likely will not happen until post spring season. So is 6 weeks of 3x/week enough to close the gap with the top 4 teams who practice together regularly?[/quote]

Which ones are the “all star” teams that we need to worry about?[/quote]

VLC Black Ops and Madlax Monuments are two "All star" teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 was the positive surprise team of the WSYL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They’re not a team. They pulled up machine players to enhance their chances. How many true 2026 players were replaced on the field in DE this weekend? Nice way to treat kids that you have already ignored for years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They’re not a team. They pulled up machine players to enhance their chances. How many true 2026 players were replaced on the field in DE this weekend? Nice way to treat kids that you have already ignored for years.

It's U13. Doesn't matter if they pulled up. They put a team together for the World Series and they're playing with it. Just because you don't like the way kids that have been with the team had to ride the bench doesn't change the fact that they qualified. So yes, they're a team. A World Series qualified team.
You must be a disgruntled Igloo parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what happened to the Legacy Eels? Used to be super competitive now they have dropped off. Saw they were tied with CoachC at half 2-2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what happened to the Legacy Eels? Used to be super competitive now they have dropped off. Saw they were tied with CoachC at half 2-2.

Coach C is what happened to them 🛳🚂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's U13. Doesn't matter if they pulled up. They put a team together for the World Series and they're playing with it. Just because you don't like the way kids that have been with the team had to ride the bench doesn't change the fact that they qualified. So yes, they're a team. A World Series qualified team.

I agree. But don’t come on here beating your chest because you qualified with a 5th place finish. The team lost about 7-8 players in the middle of the season to express and even true blue. A coach even left in the middle of the season. Hopefully Spallina will take the team over and straighten out the massapequa daddy ball issues. I do think you will see more people leave after this season after they lost playing time to 6th graders. Before the machine players were brought up the team had lost a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% of the players on the field for 91 were 91 players. LIE is a sham and everybody knows it. Kids from Connecticut, kids from upstate NY, and kids poached and pulled from other clubs. Take a good look at the roster smarty pants and a bunch of express kids are sitting on their rear ends or on the B team because of non-express kids taking their spots after tryouts. I would rather lose like a man than win like a snake. CoachC would rather just win at all costs. Enjoy the B team because CoachC is going to replace your kid next.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what you’re saying is there were 2 Upstate teams in the final 8? That’s 2 teams with approximately 3 million population to choose from vs the 20-25 million LI and Philly have. I’d say be worried about Upstate- specifically SL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree. But don’t come on here beating your chest because you qualified with a 5th place finish. The team lost about 7-8 players in the middle of the season to express and even true blue. A coach even left in the middle of the season. Hopefully Spallina will take the team over and straighten out the massapequa daddy ball issues. I do think you will see more people leave after this season after they lost playing time to 6th graders. Before the machine players were brought up the team had lost a lot.
Sounds like a sour grapes coach or a sour grapes parent. Good luck to you but it seems that you weren't needed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this the first year of the WSL, that not all 3 of the "big" clubs on the island made it to the WSL. At-least the outlaws made it to the championship bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They hung with most of the teams they played but lack the depth that some other clubs have. Need a fogo and a few pieces but they are not a bad team.

Page 46 of 73 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard